Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Sora's Zentangles and Busts♦
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KuraiKarasu
Sure! Its okay with me. :)
@KuraiKarasu
Sure! Its okay with me. :)
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
@Zenzic
I'm done with the art~ Ash was really fun to draw. :)
7OYEOnt.jpg
You can crop out the parts that you don't want, but please leave my signature in! (Its the scribbles at the bottom left.) You can tell me if you want anything changed.
@Zenzic
I'm done with the art~ Ash was really fun to draw. :)
7OYEOnt.jpg
You can crop out the parts that you don't want, but please leave my signature in! (Its the scribbles at the bottom left.) You can tell me if you want anything changed.

50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi

I love it! Sending payment now. :D
@LoveSoraTchi

I love it! Sending payment now. :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@LoveSoraTchi
Ahh, my apologies for not replying earlier! I can be very forgetful and scatterbrained at times.

Your drawing is so cute, I love it! The clean pen style is very visually appealing to look at, and the way you've drawn my dragonsona gives off a personality that it strikingly similar to what I am like in real style. I like how you've enhanced the drawing with little details like the hearts, Lightning emblem, and lightning bolts on her neck. They may be small, but they represent significant parts of my personality and interests. I can tell that you've put considerable thought into this! ^^

The only thing that I'd like changed is for the photo to be retaken--is that all good with you? I'd like it to be a little clearer. ^^

Thank you very much for your service! I may not get more drawings right away, as I'm saving for a very expensive illustrated artwork, but I still would like to come back sometime.
@LoveSoraTchi
Ahh, my apologies for not replying earlier! I can be very forgetful and scatterbrained at times.

Your drawing is so cute, I love it! The clean pen style is very visually appealing to look at, and the way you've drawn my dragonsona gives off a personality that it strikingly similar to what I am like in real style. I like how you've enhanced the drawing with little details like the hearts, Lightning emblem, and lightning bolts on her neck. They may be small, but they represent significant parts of my personality and interests. I can tell that you've put considerable thought into this! ^^

The only thing that I'd like changed is for the photo to be retaken--is that all good with you? I'd like it to be a little clearer. ^^

Thank you very much for your service! I may not get more drawings right away, as I'm saving for a very expensive illustrated artwork, but I still would like to come back sometime.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
Okay, I will retake the photo ASAP. I'm outside, so I can't retake the photo right now, but when I get home I'll get the photo retaken! :)
@QuetzalQueen
Okay, I will retake the photo ASAP. I'm outside, so I can't retake the photo right now, but when I get home I'll get the photo retaken! :)

50kt Gjinka Art
@QuetzalQueen
T5qYwjR.jpg
I retook it! Hope its clearer now.

EDIT:
I think this one is clearer...?
4DoU3Aa.jpg

Aww... Snap. I thought it was brighter! Its probably the website I use to upload images... Gotta find a better one soon.
@QuetzalQueen
T5qYwjR.jpg
I retook it! Hope its clearer now.

EDIT:
I think this one is clearer...?
4DoU3Aa.jpg

Aww... Snap. I thought it was brighter! Its probably the website I use to upload images... Gotta find a better one soon.

50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi I stumbled across these but am so glad I did!!! They're adorable <3 If you are able/open to do some I would love to order one or two? If that's okay? [b]Dragon Code/Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35684831] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356849/35684831_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of drawing:[/b] Watercolour or just Coloured, whichever you would prefer/have more fun doing! :) I'm happy with either option and can't decide, both lovely. [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes/[s]No[/s] (Strikethrough the one that you don't want to pick!) [b]Skins/Accents:[/b] [s]Yes/[/s]No [b]Outlining:[/b] Yes/[s]No[/s] [b]Manga eyes:[/b] [s]Yes[/s]/No [b]Notes (If any):[/b] She's supposed to have a 'dragon skull marking' on the left side of her face, her Jaguar gene meshes to make it. However if this is too hard to do I understand completely! Thank you so much :) I also wanted to ask, do you draw dragons together or just separately? Thank you so much!!! I'm really looking forward to having some of your art! :D
@LoveSoraTchi
I stumbled across these but am so glad I did!!! They're adorable <3
If you are able/open to do some I would love to order one or two? If that's okay?

Dragon Code/Image:

35684831_350.png

Type of drawing:
Watercolour or just Coloured, whichever you would prefer/have more fun doing! :) I'm happy with either option and can't decide, both lovely.
Apparel:
Yes/No (Strikethrough the one that you don't want to pick!)
Skins/Accents:
Yes/No
Outlining:
Yes/No
Manga eyes:
Yes/No
Notes (If any):
She's supposed to have a 'dragon skull marking' on the left side of her face, her Jaguar gene meshes to make it. However if this is too hard to do I understand completely! Thank you so much :)

I also wanted to ask, do you draw dragons together or just separately?
Thank you so much!!! I'm really looking forward to having some of your art! :D
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt
Hey~ Thanks for ordering! :)
I'll answer to your questions, first questions answered first~
You can order as many as you want, but I will do them one by one unless you state that you want me to draw them together!
I'll try to do the dragon skull marking, but it might be too difficult for me to include!
I can draw dragons together or seperately, depending on your preference.
Hope that answers to them~
@SealedSalt
Hey~ Thanks for ordering! :)
I'll answer to your questions, first questions answered first~
You can order as many as you want, but I will do them one by one unless you state that you want me to draw them together!
I'll try to do the dragon skull marking, but it might be too difficult for me to include!
I can draw dragons together or seperately, depending on your preference.
Hope that answers to them~

50kt Gjinka Art
@LoveSoraTchi
Thank you so much for getting back to me!
If you can't draw the marking don't worry at all, I just thought I would ask. I'll love it either way with or without! :)
I would like to order the above please, and I will come back and order a double (two dragons in one artwork) later if that is still okay with you?

Want me to pay now or after? :)
Thank you so much!
@LoveSoraTchi
Thank you so much for getting back to me!
If you can't draw the marking don't worry at all, I just thought I would ask. I'll love it either way with or without! :)
I would like to order the above please, and I will come back and order a double (two dragons in one artwork) later if that is still okay with you?

Want me to pay now or after? :)
Thank you so much!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt
Sure, I'll get started on it soon! I gotta go to sleep now, so if I can I'll do it in the morning tomorrow! :)
Its okay with me if you just order that now. The two dragons in one art will take up two slots.
You don't have to pay now, you can pay me after I'm done, cause I haven't decided if I want to do watercolour or coloured yet! XD
@SealedSalt
Sure, I'll get started on it soon! I gotta go to sleep now, so if I can I'll do it in the morning tomorrow! :)
Its okay with me if you just order that now. The two dragons in one art will take up two slots.
You don't have to pay now, you can pay me after I'm done, cause I haven't decided if I want to do watercolour or coloured yet! XD

50kt Gjinka Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7