Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Sora's Zentangles and Busts♦
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kMOpvul.jpg[/IMG][/center] [size=7][b]My shop is [u]Closed[/u], so sorry! :([/b][/size] Hi! Welcome to my shop~ I sell dragon headshots, if you want Gjinkas, please visit my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2398566]Gjinka Shop~[/url] ----- ----- ----- [quote name="ALL DRAGON DRAWINGS INFO (Digital and Traditional)"][b]For dragon drawings, I can do...[/b] 1. Wildclaws 2. Spirals 3. Faes 4. Coatls 5. Ridgebacks 6. Imperials* [u]Breeds with an asterix (*)[/u] are more difficult for me to draw, so [u]they will cost 1kt more.[/u] [b]Genes that I can't do are...[/b] 1.Crystal 2.Facet [b]I can't do...[/b] 1. Complex Skins or Accents. 2. Apparel that is too complex. (I will let you know if I can't do something!)[/quote] ----- ----- ----- [b][size=5]~~Fully [u]Traditional[/u] Drawings~~[/b] Please bear in mind that these are [b]Traditional[/b] drawings, so there might be defects! Plus I don't have every colour of colour pencil in the world, so colours may be a bit off! :) [quote name="PRICING"] [b]Base prices...[/b] 1. [u]Uncoloured[/u] Headshots/Busts (Traditional) for [u]6kt[/u] Takes about 3 days~ 2. [u]Coloured[/u] Headshots/Busts (Traditional) for [u]7kt[/u] Takes about 1 week~ 3. [u]Watercolour[/u] Headshots/Busts (Traditional) for [u]8kt[/u] Takes about 1.5 weeks~ 4. [u]Zentangle[/u] Black and White Headshots/Busts (Traditional) for [u]8kt[/u] Takes about 2-3 weeks, depending on complexity~[/quote] ----- ----- ----- [b][size=5]~~[u]Digital[/u] Drawings + Traditional [u]Sketch[/u]~~[/size][/b] These are sketched first traditionally, then outlined and coloured digitally. The price of the traditional sketches are included in the pricing. [quote name="PRICING"] [b]Base Prices...[/b] 1. [u]Line art[/u] Headshots/Busts for 7kt Takes about 1.5 weeks~ 2. [u]Coloured[/u] Headshots/Busts for 9kt Takes about 2.5 weeks~ 3. [u]Zentangle[/u] Headshots/Busts for 11kt Takes about 2.5 weeks~ [/quote] ----- ----- ----- [quote name="ALL EXTRAS (Digital and Traditional)"] [b]Extras...[/b] 1. Apparel for 500t or more, depending on difficulty and amount. 2. Outlining on TRADITIONAL for 500t (Free for Zentangles and Watercolour) 4. Simple Accents/Skins for 800t. [/quote] ----- ----- ----- [b]Traditional Slots...[/b] 1.- 2.- 3.- [b]Digital + Sketch Slots...[/b] 1. - 2. - 3. - ----- ----- ----- [b]Use this code to order![/b] [code][b]Dragon Code/Image:[/b] [b]Type of drawing:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes/No (Strikethrough the one that you don't want to pick!) [b]Skins/Accents:[/b] Yes/No [b]Outlining (Traditional):[/b] Yes/No [b]Scan of drawing/Photo (Traditional):[/b] Scan/Photo [b]Notes (If any):[/b] [/code] Please let me know if you're uncomfortable with me uploading the art of your dragon onto other websites. :)
kMOpvul.jpg

My shop is Closed, so sorry! :(

Hi! Welcome to my shop~ I sell dragon headshots, if you want Gjinkas, please visit my Gjinka Shop~

ALL DRAGON DRAWINGS INFO (Digital and Traditional) wrote:
For dragon drawings, I can do...
1. Wildclaws
2. Spirals
3. Faes
4. Coatls
5. Ridgebacks
6. Imperials*

Breeds with an asterix (*) are more difficult for me to draw, so they will cost 1kt more.

Genes that I can't do are...
1.Crystal
2.Facet

I can't do...
1. Complex Skins or Accents.
2. Apparel that is too complex.
(I will let you know if I can't do something!)

~~Fully Traditional Drawings~~
Please bear in mind that these are Traditional drawings, so there might be defects! Plus I don't have every colour of colour pencil in the world, so colours may be a bit off! :)
PRICING wrote:
Base prices...
1. Uncoloured Headshots/Busts (Traditional) for 6kt
Takes about 3 days~

2. Coloured Headshots/Busts (Traditional) for 7kt
Takes about 1 week~

3. Watercolour Headshots/Busts (Traditional) for 8kt
Takes about 1.5 weeks~

4. Zentangle Black and White Headshots/Busts (Traditional) for 8kt
Takes about 2-3 weeks, depending on complexity~

~~Digital Drawings + Traditional Sketch~~
These are sketched first traditionally, then outlined and coloured digitally. The price of the traditional sketches are included in the pricing.
PRICING wrote:
Base Prices...
1. Line art Headshots/Busts for 7kt
Takes about 1.5 weeks~

2. Coloured Headshots/Busts for 9kt
Takes about 2.5 weeks~

3. Zentangle Headshots/Busts for 11kt
Takes about 2.5 weeks~

ALL EXTRAS (Digital and Traditional) wrote:
Extras...
1. Apparel for 500t or more, depending on difficulty and amount.
2. Outlining on TRADITIONAL for 500t (Free for Zentangles and Watercolour)
4. Simple Accents/Skins for 800t.

Traditional Slots...
1.-
2.-
3.-

Digital + Sketch Slots...
1. -
2. -
3. -

Use this code to order!
Code:
[b]Dragon Code/Image:[/b] [b]Type of drawing:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes/No (Strikethrough the one that you don't want to pick!) [b]Skins/Accents:[/b] Yes/No [b]Outlining (Traditional):[/b] Yes/No [b]Scan of drawing/Photo (Traditional):[/b] Scan/Photo [b]Notes (If any):[/b]
Please let me know if you're uncomfortable with me uploading the art of your dragon onto other websites. :)
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
Art Examples...

You can see some examples of my art In my DeviantArt gallery!

~~Traditional Drawings~~

Uncoloured Lineart examples...
30wrnus.jpg2qjm6uh.jpg

Coloured drawings examples...
2d9e681.jpg30wla93.jpg

Watercolour drawings examples...
i6mssi.jpgnys0p3.jpg

Zentangle lineart drawings examples...
2h2hyyt.jpg

~~Digital Drawings~~

uak9g.png
(This is a Work in Progress)
Art Examples...

You can see some examples of my art In my DeviantArt gallery!

~~Traditional Drawings~~

Uncoloured Lineart examples...
30wrnus.jpg2qjm6uh.jpg

Coloured drawings examples...
2d9e681.jpg30wla93.jpg

Watercolour drawings examples...
i6mssi.jpgnys0p3.jpg

Zentangle lineart drawings examples...
2h2hyyt.jpg

~~Digital Drawings~~

uak9g.png
(This is a Work in Progress)

50kt Gjinka Art
@loveSoraTchi Wow that's some good works! Could I get this girl done please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35467328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354674/35467328_350.png[/img] [/url] And if so in the watercolour headshot with the appeal? If it's too hard I have others that could be done so don't feel pressured!
@loveSoraTchi

Wow that's some good works!

Could I get this girl done please?

35467328_350.png

And if so in the watercolour headshot with the appeal?

If it's too hard I have others that could be done so don't feel pressured!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Boltninja75
Hmm... I can try! :) If it doesn't turn out nice you can just tell me and I can either redo it or I can do another dragon! It will cost about 8500t once its done and you like it.
EDIT: I have to go to sleep soon, so I'll get started on it tomorrow! And after I sleep I go to school... So you might get it a bit late! :)
@Boltninja75
Hmm... I can try! :) If it doesn't turn out nice you can just tell me and I can either redo it or I can do another dragon! It will cost about 8500t once its done and you like it.
EDIT: I have to go to sleep soon, so I'll get started on it tomorrow! And after I sleep I go to school... So you might get it a bit late! :)

50kt Gjinka Art
@loveSoraTchi

Sounds good! Have a good sleep!
@loveSoraTchi

Sounds good! Have a good sleep!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Boltninja75
Thanks!
@Boltninja75
Thanks!

50kt Gjinka Art
@Boltninja75
c2eACYv.jpg
Here's the Drawing! Tell me if it needs resizing or if you want some editing done to it! (The scribbles at the bottom are my signature!)
@Boltninja75
c2eACYv.jpg
Here's the Drawing! Tell me if it needs resizing or if you want some editing done to it! (The scribbles at the bottom are my signature!)

50kt Gjinka Art
@loveSoraTchi

That's beautiful! Thank you so much! Treasure has been sent!

Edit: whoops double ping (hand slipped!)
@loveSoraTchi

That's beautiful! Thank you so much! Treasure has been sent!

Edit: whoops double ping (hand slipped!)
[b]Dragon Code/Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20599954] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206000/20599954_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Type of drawing:[/b] Zentangle lineart [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes[s]/No[/s] (all apparel except for crown) [b]Outlining:[/b] Yes [b]Manga eyes:[/b] No [b]Notes (If any):[/b] Could you please draw my dragonsona with an excited, happy, and curious expression? It would be great as well if the zentangle patterns on her could have Nature and Lightning-ish aestehtics to them (eg. leaves, lightning bolts, DNA double helix, cacti, etc) even if they're just vague references, and to have some little lovehearts floating around her head as well. Otherwise, go wild! May I please order some art? Your art has a wonderfully quirky charm to it. I don't how quite to pin it down, but even though it's simple in style, something stands out to be about your little doodles. May I please ask, are you willing to take on more than one zentangle drawing at a time? I'll leave the post with this one main idea until you respond. :) @LoveSoraTchi PS: I love pigeons too. People call them flying rats, but I think that they are so much more charming and cute than those rodents. ;)
Dragon Code/Image:

20599954_350.png

Type of drawing: Zentangle lineart
Apparel:
Yes/No (all apparel except for crown)
Outlining:
Yes
Manga eyes:
No
Notes (If any):
Could you please draw my dragonsona with an excited, happy, and curious expression? It would be great as well if the zentangle patterns on her could have Nature and Lightning-ish aestehtics to them (eg. leaves, lightning bolts, DNA double helix, cacti, etc) even if they're just vague references, and to have some little lovehearts floating around her head as well. Otherwise, go wild!

May I please order some art? Your art has a wonderfully quirky charm to it. I don't how quite to pin it down, but even though it's simple in style, something stands out to be about your little doodles. May I please ask, are you willing to take on more than one zentangle drawing at a time? I'll leave the post with this one main idea until you respond. :)

@LoveSoraTchi

PS: I love pigeons too. People call them flying rats, but I think that they are so much more charming and cute than those rodents. ;)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen
Of course, you can order the art! And I can take on more than one artwork in an order, but I need to do them one by one. (The zentangle drawings in the examples have mange eyes, if you were wondering.)
And pigeons are do quite charming, just that they don't get enough appreciation, and people only actually notice them when they poop on stuff.
@QuetzalQueen
Of course, you can order the art! And I can take on more than one artwork in an order, but I need to do them one by one. (The zentangle drawings in the examples have mange eyes, if you were wondering.)
And pigeons are do quite charming, just that they don't get enough appreciation, and people only actually notice them when they poop on stuff.

50kt Gjinka Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7