Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 67 68
@StygianForm

thats fine! :D ill send cash over later
@StygianForm

thats fine! :D ill send cash over later
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
@StygianForm

That's total fine!
I'll send the gems over now.
@StygianForm

That's total fine!
I'll send the gems over now.
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@StygianForm Can I get added to your pinglist? Thanks!
@StygianForm Can I get added to your pinglist? Thanks!

OVmZor1.png
@Moosesushi Thank you for the size clarification, and certainly! I will PM you my paypal when I'm ready to start on your commission, then you can pay before or after, whichever you prefer.

@Sinbreaker Thank you!

@Survivalist Thanks! I've started on yours since yours was the first form I saw filled out, so I will let you know when it's done, or send a preview and you can pay then. :)
@Moosesushi Thank you for the size clarification, and certainly! I will PM you my paypal when I'm ready to start on your commission, then you can pay before or after, whichever you prefer.

@Sinbreaker Thank you!

@Survivalist Thanks! I've started on yours since yours was the first form I saw filled out, so I will let you know when it's done, or send a preview and you can pay then. :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@Saere Added! :3
@Saere Added! :3
@StygianForm Crest?: Y Item name(s): Amber, Firebrand Tungsten, Volcanic Remnants, Gold Ore, Nightmare, Image of item(s): [item=Amber] [item=Firebrand Tungsten] [item=Volcanic Remnants] [item=Gold Ore] [item=Nightmare] Image Dimensions: Horizontal Any special requests/additional details?: Flames Phoenix (bird of Fire http://www.phoenixtradingstrategies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Phoenix.jpg, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/85/ea/1d/85ea1de4abbd8ad0d773d1e47c738226.jpg) In the Middle with short swords crossed under it's feet. The Nightmare facing outward one on each side. I'm not sure how to implement the rest Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Gems
@StygianForm

Crest?: Y
Item name(s): Amber, Firebrand Tungsten, Volcanic Remnants, Gold Ore, Nightmare,

Image of item(s): Amber Firebrand Tungsten Volcanic Remnants Gold Ore Nightmare
Image Dimensions: Horizontal
Any special requests/additional details?: Flames Phoenix (bird of Fire http://www.phoenixtradingstrategies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Phoenix.jpg, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/85/ea/1d/85ea1de4abbd8ad0d773d1e47c738226.jpg) In the Middle with short swords crossed under it's feet. The Nightmare facing outward one on each side. I'm not sure how to implement the rest
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Gems
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike Sorry for the delay getting back to you! :) The elements in this crest are sort of complex, so would it be okay if I made the compositional sketch for you before I make a quote? It might end up looking better with fewer elements involved, so I want to negotiate that before I figure out what the payment should be.
@Niharike Sorry for the delay getting back to you! :) The elements in this crest are sort of complex, so would it be okay if I made the compositional sketch for you before I make a quote? It might end up looking better with fewer elements involved, so I want to negotiate that before I figure out what the payment should be.
@StygianForm that would be fine. I'm a bit scattered on the idea so this would be perfect.
@StygianForm that would be fine. I'm a bit scattered on the idea so this would be perfect.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike Sounds good! I will start on the sketch when I get to you in the queue, I have two finished already :)
@Niharike Sounds good! I will start on the sketch when I get to you in the queue, I have two finished already :)
@StygianForm
Oh my gosh! Please put me on the Pinglist, I need one of your crests *faints* ♥
@StygianForm
Oh my gosh! Please put me on the Pinglist, I need one of your crests *faints* ♥
tumblr_ooo3r4clgg1ugssd3o10_500.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 67 68