Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Clan Crests & Bio Art [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 67 68
@StygianForm Crest?: Of sorts - thread header! Item name(s): Glass Beaker, Red Maple Leaf, Basilisk Field Notes Image of item(s): [item=glass beaker] [item=red maple leaf] [item=grouse basilisk field notes] Image Dimensions: Header Bar Any special requests/additional details?: Design doesn't have to be super complex - can just be these items arranged around the following text (likely in two lines with the colon as a break, but I'll leave that up to you!) - Field Notes: Nature's Science Hub Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Most likely gems, possibly treasure? Depends on price If you could give me a quote, that would be great! :) Thanks in advance, I'm so happy I got a slot. Let me know if there's anything else you need from me!
@StygianForm

Crest?: Of sorts - thread header!
Item name(s): Glass Beaker, Red Maple Leaf, Basilisk Field Notes
Image of item(s):
Glass Beaker Red Maple Leaf Grouse Basilisk Field Notes
Image Dimensions: Header Bar
Any special requests/additional details?:
Design doesn't have to be super complex - can just be these items arranged around the following text (likely in two lines with the colon as a break, but I'll leave that up to you!) - Field Notes: Nature's Science Hub
Payment in Treasure/ Gems/USD? Most likely gems, possibly treasure? Depends on price

If you could give me a quote, that would be great! :) Thanks in advance, I'm so happy I got a slot. Let me know if there's anything else you need from me!
@Cerastes Thanks! You've got the third slot :)
@Cerastes Thanks! You've got the third slot :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@CityTurtle PS I see your clan design request thread, you can skip filling out the form, and I can just use that if you like :) whoops X3
@CityTurtle PS I see your clan design request thread, you can skip filling out the form, and I can just use that if you like :) whoops X3
@StygianForm
Heck I deleted the post, sorry about that! I'll post a link to the thread here though so you can find it. If you could do three logos that'd be really awesome! How much will it all cost?

Here's a link
@StygianForm
Heck I deleted the post, sorry about that! I'll post a link to the thread here though so you can find it. If you could do three logos that'd be really awesome! How much will it all cost?

Here's a link
lightfull.png
@StygianForm
Ah rats, missed it by minutes! Oh well, maybe next time~ ^.^

And maybe next time I won't have fallen asleep under my cat for half an hour~ *facepalm* XD
@StygianForm
Ah rats, missed it by minutes! Oh well, maybe next time~ ^.^

And maybe next time I won't have fallen asleep under my cat for half an hour~ *facepalm* XD
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@SunDragon Looks good! I can do that for you :) Is it okay if I put the egg in the center with the candles? (so there'd be just one egg in the center) I think that would look best with the composition of the other items. I can show you a sketch of what I mean if that helps.

egg 50 + rotala 100 + sacridite 100 + candles 150 + design fee +100 (applying a design fee since they're all interacting/arranged in one picture, rather than individual items)

It comes out to 500g, is that all right? :)
@SunDragon Looks good! I can do that for you :) Is it okay if I put the egg in the center with the candles? (so there'd be just one egg in the center) I think that would look best with the composition of the other items. I can show you a sketch of what I mean if that helps.

egg 50 + rotala 100 + sacridite 100 + candles 150 + design fee +100 (applying a design fee since they're all interacting/arranged in one picture, rather than individual items)

It comes out to 500g, is that all right? :)
@Unyko Ahhh, sorry about that! I'll open again pretty much as soon as I get these done :)
@Unyko Ahhh, sorry about that! I'll open again pretty much as soon as I get these done :)
@StygianForm
Oh yay! :D *excite*
@StygianForm
Oh yay! :D *excite*
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@StygianForm
Yep it would be fine if you put the egg in the center.

That is a fair price. When do you want me to send you the payment?
@StygianForm
Yep it would be fine if you put the egg in the center.

That is a fair price. When do you want me to send you the payment?
ECNdq9d.png
@StygianForm
I forgot to say, feel free to make the logos rectangular or square...etc. whichever looks better. Also, how much would it all cost? Sorry I keep bopping around heck.
@StygianForm
I forgot to say, feel free to make the logos rectangular or square...etc. whichever looks better. Also, how much would it all cost? Sorry I keep bopping around heck.
lightfull.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 67 68