Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] 3 Clan Emblems [H]1.8MilT/Gems/Items
Hi! I'm looking to buy three clan emblems, as I'm planning to create three separate sub-clans (it'll be easier for me to divide everyone up this way). So I figured I'd try and buy one! Please ping me @CityTurtle ! Please provide a link to your art shop and examples, as well as prices and if there are any items you want, please let me know what said items are. Something to note is I can only pay in treasure, gems, and items, and not USD. Below are descriptions of what I'd like for each banner. Ideally, I would like to have one artist create all three emblems, so I am absolutely willing to drop a lot of treasure/gems/items...etc. on this. I'm 100% here for creative liberty, all I ask is that WIPs be shown so that I can let you know if I'd like anything changed. [b]Emblem One[/b]: Light Flight Themed. I would like a crown above an open palm that has a large completely yellow eye in the centre, with gold dripping down it. Surrounding the crown would be beams of light. [b]Emblem Two[/b]: Shadow Flight Themed. A large purple eye with a lizard pupil. Surrounding it would be purple light as well as along the top and bottom a tarot deck [b]Emblem Three[/b]: Water Flight Themed. Half closed blue eye, with two corals surrounding said eye on either side. As well I would like two silver swords crossing one another like an 'X' below the eye. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]1,800,000T (1.8Mil) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 184 [b]Accents[/b]: [item=Accent: Prejudice] [item=Accent: Ethereal Planet] [b]Items[/b]: [item=Hawksbill Goliath] [item=Trickster's Magic Cards]x4 [item=Ethereal Flame Regalia] [item=Sweetheart Swan] [item=Vista: Riot of Rot] [item=Solar Blades] [item=Conjurer's Cloak] [item=Conjurer's Hat] [item=Conjurer's Staff]x2 [item=Sly Glance] [item=Disgruntled View] [item=Saucer Stare] [item=Berserker] [item=Health Potion]x99 [b]Dragons[/b]: Has several Gjinka designs (has been bred before, all offspring are named) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22843741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228438/22843741_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hi! I'm looking to buy three clan emblems, as I'm planning to create three separate sub-clans (it'll be easier for me to divide everyone up this way). So I figured I'd try and buy one!

Please ping me @CityTurtle ! Please provide a link to your art shop and examples, as well as prices and if there are any items you want, please let me know what said items are.

Something to note is I can only pay in treasure, gems, and items, and not USD. Below are descriptions of what I'd like for each banner. Ideally, I would like to have one artist create all three emblems, so I am absolutely willing to drop a lot of treasure/gems/items...etc. on this. I'm 100% here for creative liberty, all I ask is that WIPs be shown so that I can let you know if I'd like anything changed.

Emblem One: Light Flight Themed. I would like a crown above an open palm that has a large completely yellow eye in the centre, with gold dripping down it. Surrounding the crown would be beams of light.

Emblem Two: Shadow Flight Themed. A large purple eye with a lizard pupil. Surrounding it would be purple light as well as along the top and bottom a tarot deck

Emblem Three: Water Flight Themed. Half closed blue eye, with two corals surrounding said eye on either side. As well I would like two silver swords crossing one another like an 'X' below the eye.

icon_treasure.png1,800,000T (1.8Mil)

icon_gems.png 184

Accents:
Accent: Prejudice Accent: Ethereal Planet

Items:
Hawksbill Goliath Trickster's Magic Cards x4 Ethereal Flame Regalia Sweetheart Swan Vista: Riot of Rot Solar Blades Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Staff x2 Sly Glance Disgruntled View Saucer Stare Berserker Health Potion x99

Dragons:
Has several Gjinka designs (has been bred before, all offspring are named)

22843741_350.png

lightfull.png
bump!
bump!
lightfull.png
@CityTurtle I'd be interested! Link to my art shop in my sig :)
@CityTurtle I'd be interested! Link to my art shop in my sig :)
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@paintm0nky
Thank you for the offer! Your style isn't what I'm looking for though. I'm sorry.
@paintm0nky
Thank you for the offer! Your style isn't what I'm looking for though. I'm sorry.
lightfull.png
@CityTurtle

I dabble in some vector style stuff, if that's your jam! I've got an old art shop with examples over here
@CityTurtle

I dabble in some vector style stuff, if that's your jam! I've got an old art shop with examples over here
@CityTurtle
My old art shop is here (the new one I'm setting up doesnt have examples up yet.
@CityTurtle
My old art shop is here (the new one I'm setting up doesnt have examples up yet.
Lowkey bumping this because I've suddenly got the urge to look for emblems again!!
Lowkey bumping this because I've suddenly got the urge to look for emblems again!!
lightfull.png
Bump because I have more money
Bump because I have more money
lightfull.png
Bumping because I added items
Bumping because I added items
lightfull.png
Bump!!
Bump!!
lightfull.png