Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon busts / Full!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Aruakhal
Oh my god.. I will have to watch for when you might open again. I saw your sketchs in another forum and they are amazing!!
@Aruakhal
Oh my god.. I will have to watch for when you might open again. I saw your sketchs in another forum and they are amazing!!
OOIa5x2.png
@Aruakhal

may I please be added to your pinglist? thank you!
@Aruakhal

may I please be added to your pinglist? thank you!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@Aruakhal i'd like to be added to the pinglist, thank you !! ^^
@Aruakhal i'd like to be added to the pinglist, thank you !! ^^
pleasant_comm.png
@Aruakhal Oh gosh, you have gorgeous art!! May I be put on your pinglist please? owo
@Aruakhal Oh gosh, you have gorgeous art!! May I be put on your pinglist please? owo
tumblr_o8vd6ljgui1sk2f1lo1_540.png
@Bellypug [img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/chayot/24558367/768617/768617_900.jpg[/img] At last done and hope you like it! Once again sorry for being this slow my 2017 became really rough so thank you so much for your patience! @Eveneon, @Cryptic, @AardRinn, @Jaypaw, @Bellypug, @BloodyBunny, @Yiqi, @Valka, @DreamedReality, @Abysmal, @Yaevinn, @Carnivore, @QuickSilvr, @Airaly, @World, @Polaroid, @JovaniSkye, @Valishtu, @Siopilos, @DawnSky, @ClockworkEclipse, @Umberink, @mama280, @Tiriea, @CanidaesDragons, @Remos, @MajorArmstrong, @Mibby, @roachchoir, @Oriel, @Hydria, @Mashu, @Inquirable, @Brushtail, @Ethulai, @Norske123, @Fantelle, @GreenAppled, @Luunai, @Astraya, @Blackhearted, @Aehdncl, @Reckless, @Dierdre, @Ashtar, @smallapple, @ZoeyDitDot, @Airaly, @Cryptids, @VioletGamma, @CanisMajoris, @roachchoir, @kragar, @Turnoroid, @DeltaFlare, @Ocey, @Aviose, @Lun, @Valishtu, @SweetEkk0, @watermellon, @WingsofResent Also pinging everyone as you all been added to the pinglist and also finally I made a self [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X41lm1vNHAL_vw0kl9XeX33I1HY3fiXEiOreBDHSf6g/edit?usp=sharing][b]editable pinglist[/b][/url] which contains more art options I planning for the future to offer. I was not sure who would like to be pinged for which type so feel free to add yourself if interested! I won't open until my recent ones not completed but hopefully can finish all these this week as would not mind open some slots for the next week.
@Bellypug

768617_900.jpg

At last done and hope you like it!
Once again sorry for being this slow my 2017 became really rough so thank you so much for your patience!

@Eveneon, @Cryptic, @AardRinn, @Jaypaw, @Bellypug, @BloodyBunny, @Yiqi, @Valka, @DreamedReality, @Abysmal, @Yaevinn, @Carnivore, @QuickSilvr, @Airaly, @World, @Polaroid, @JovaniSkye, @Valishtu, @Siopilos, @DawnSky, @ClockworkEclipse, @Umberink, @mama280, @Tiriea, @CanidaesDragons, @Remos, @MajorArmstrong, @Mibby, @roachchoir, @Oriel, @Hydria, @Mashu, @Inquirable, @Brushtail, @Ethulai, @Norske123, @Fantelle, @GreenAppled, @Luunai, @Astraya, @Blackhearted, @Aehdncl, @Reckless, @Dierdre, @Ashtar, @smallapple, @ZoeyDitDot, @Airaly, @Cryptids, @VioletGamma, @CanisMajoris, @roachchoir, @kragar, @Turnoroid, @DeltaFlare, @Ocey, @Aviose, @Lun, @Valishtu, @SweetEkk0, @watermellon, @WingsofResent

Also pinging everyone as you all been added to the pinglist and also finally I made a self editable pinglist which contains more art options I planning for the future to offer.
I was not sure who would like to be pinged for which type so feel free to add yourself if interested!

I won't open until my recent ones not completed but hopefully can finish all these this week as would not mind open some slots for the next week.

747607_900.gif
Yay! I've added myself for everything. Looking forward to commissioning more! I love your style :D
Yay! I've added myself for everything. Looking forward to commissioning more! I love your style :D

@Aruakhal

May i be added to your ping list?
@Aruakhal

May i be added to your ping list?
tumblr_ncsydrApbf1svuy4ao1_500.png
added myself to the coloured sketch list too, hope it worked? google docs are still confusing to me..
added myself to the coloured sketch list too, hope it worked? google docs are still confusing to me..
iLa7XQZ.png
@Carnivore At last they are done and hope you like and sorry for the long wait. [img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/chayot/24558367/768971/768971_900.jpg[/img] [img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/chayot/24558367/769433/769433_900.jpg[/img] @Blackhearted Aww thank you for the support and the encouraging words <3 @impenguin2 You are free to add yourself in my pinglist which was mentioned in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2060082/16#post_26150872]this [/url]post! @Lun It worked don't worry I just checked for you :>
@Carnivore

At last they are done and hope you like and sorry for the long wait.

768971_900.jpg

769433_900.jpg

@Blackhearted

Aww thank you for the support and the encouraging words <3

@impenguin2

You are free to add yourself in my pinglist which was mentioned in this post!

@Lun

It worked don't worry I just checked for you :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal
They came out amazing, thank you! No problem on the wait.

Will you still be doing the foddart orders btw?
@Aruakhal
They came out amazing, thank you! No problem on the wait.

Will you still be doing the foddart orders btw?
carnivoresig.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18