Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kmp's Art Corner (orders closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][u][size=7]~Kmp's Art Corner~[/size][/u] [u][size=5]Order Status: Closed[/size] [/u] Hello! Welcome to my art shop, I'm kmp and I like to draw dragons too much and I'd love to draw your dragons! Feel free to take a look around! :D ----- [u][size=5]~Rules and Info~[/size][/u][/center] [list] [*]-[u]If I don't respond for a while, chances are I'm not ignoring you[/u] I'll likely see every order that's made in the shop, but if I don't respond it's nothing I have against you, I'm usually just trying to decide what orders to take, if I don't take yours, please don't be upset, it's most likely not your fault at all- [*]-[u]I'd prefer if payments are made within a day of me approving your order[/u] but if you can't, I'll be willing to work something out- [*]-[u]Please send payment over message[/u], I tend to forget about it if it's in the crossroads and have had problems with it as well- [*]-I won't open payment messages until I'm finished with your art (I mean, I know that's not important information but I'd figured that I'd put it here) [*]-Please[u] use the order form[/u], else your order will be completely ignored- [*]-Please only place [u]one order per month[/u] (explained more below) [*]-I am an hour ahead of server time- [*]-I'm away from home for roughly eight hours on most weekdays, I'll be able to respond to messages, but not able to draw- [*]-Once it's finished, feel free to use my art as you please (credit and/or links are very appreciated)- [*]-[u]There is no guarantee I will take your order[/u], please do not get upset if I do not get around to it during the month [*]-Feel free to ask any questions!-[/list] [center][columns][quote = Will Draw] - Dragons - Humans - Humanoids - Gore - Animals - OCs (with ref provided) - Fanart (with ref provided)[/quote] [nextcol][quote = Will NOT Draw] - Nudity - Sexual/ suggestive NSFW[/quote] [size=2]why won't this center...[/size] [/columns][/center] ----- [center][size=5][u]Currently working on:[/u][/size] Just to be clear, THERE ARE NO SLOTS THIS TIME, I'll choose what orders to work on, this makes it easier for both me and people in different time zones (more details are further down this post) [list=1] [*] [*][/list] ----- [size=4]Okay, now for the actual art[/size] [size=2]I'll change out the examples and more may be added from time to time[/size] [size=5][u]~Busts~[/u][/size][/center] Note: Human(oid)s will be from the shoulders upwards, while dragons/ animals will be from the neck upwards [center][size=4][b]Flat Color[/b][/size] [columns][IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9780bf7692aa5fb8c0fefc7a7d936460/tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo3_250.png[/IMG] Nathel-Serena fusion belongs to me [nextcol] [quote = Pricing] 150kt-300kt +100kt-200kt per extra character[/quote] [quote = Estimated Time]2~6 Days[/quote] [/columns] [center][size=4][b]Cell-shaded[/b][/size] [columns][IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/57e83ce0533e6f4990b13cb8f8b78e2d/tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo4_r1_250.png[/IMG] Byo belongs to @8by0 [nextcol] [quote = Pricing] 200kt-400kt +150kt-300kt per extra character[/quote] [quote = Estimated Time]3~7 Days[/quote][/columns] [center][size=4][b]Smooth-shaded[/b][/size] [columns][IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/03e6f86089f2be8124bc7173bc150c67/tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo1_250.png[/IMG] Nathel belongs to me [nextcol] [quote = Pricing] 250kt-500kt +200kt-400kt per extra character[/quote] [quote = Estimated Time]3~7 Days[/quote][/columns] [/center] [center][size=4][b]Mini[/b][/size] [columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/c7ffa3a0f9d60c4445be0d2b77e65412/tumblr_ojec7p0niz1u18swpo1_r1_250.png[/img] Erela belongs to [url=http://erela-the-dragonkin.tumblr.com/]erela-the-dragonkin[/url] on tumblr [nextcol] [quote = Pricing] 150kt-250kt +100kt-150kt per extra character[/quote] [quote = Estimated Time]2~4 Days[/quote][/columns] [/center] ----- [size=5][u]~Chibis~[/u][/size] [center][size=4][b]Flat[/b][/size] [columns][IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2e99d7cb9ae69ab40920335de1b9c817/tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo7_r1_250.png[/IMG] Key belongs to me [nextcol] [quote = Pricing] 150kt-400kt +100kt-250kt per extra character[/quote] [quote = Estimated Time]2~6 Days[/quote][/columns] [/center] [center][size=4][b]Cell-Shaded[/b][/size] [columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0692d81f0efbcd4576695bbd5eebd063/tumblr_ojec7p0niz1u18swpo2_r2_400.png[/img] Oliver belongs to me [nextcol] [quote = Pricing] 250kt-600kt +200kt-400kt per extra character[/quote] [quote = Estimated Time]3~7 Days[/quote][/columns] [/center] [center][size=4][b]Smooth-Shaded[/b][/size] [columns][IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/de4ca6fbf474302b4b6c0a583efc1533/tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo8_r1_250.png[/IMG] Wraith belongs to @Carpet [nextcol] [quote = Pricing] 300kt-700kt +250kt-500kt per extra character[/quote] [quote = Estimated Time]3~7 Days[/quote][/columns] [/center] ----- [size=5][u]~Other~[/u][/size] [center][size=4][b]Waist Up (Human(oid)s only)[/b][/size] [columns][IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d0dfd138ed5856413df6845bce0ef86f/tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo6_r2_250.png[/IMG] Larson belongs to me [nextcol] [quote = Pricing] 250kt-600kt +200kt-400kt per extra character[/quote] [quote = Estimated Time]5~9 Days[/quote][/columns] [/center] [center][size=4][b]PWYW Experimental Grab-Bag Type...Thing[/b][/size] [columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/226ab5227c70204ef182160b65864ad9/tumblr_ojec7p0niz1u18swpo3_r2_400.png[/img] Key and Skylar belong to me [nextcol] These will be experimental, whether it's with my art style, techniques, etc. since I'm trying stuff out, you won't really know what you're going to get [quote = Pricing] Pay What You Want, but please keep in mind that the quality of work you get will reflect the price you offer (single characters only)[/quote] [quote = Estimated Time]depends[/quote][/columns] [/center] ----- [u][size=4]Notes[/size][/u][/center] [list] [*]-I will show you a sketch before I continue onto lineart, if needed, please ask me to adjust anything at this point, as I WILL NOT once the art is finished- [*]-I work on a 1500x1500 canvas to begin with and I will crop it down once finished, I will send you the full-size file in a message and a smaller one in-thread- [*]-I'll likely post it on my DeviantART, tumblr, and/ or Instagram at some point, please let me know if you'd like me to tag you if you're on those websites or if you would not like me to post the artwork on any or all of them- [*]-Simple Square/ Rectangle backgrounds are available for no extra charge, If you choose to have one, I'll send you the uncropped version and the full-sized one in a message-[/list] ----- [u][size=4]How This Shop Works[/size][/u][/center] Okay so I'm going to be running this art shop differently than my last one because I was basically doing only commissions for six months straight, which wasn't bad, but I'd like to draw my own stuff once in awhile. Here's an explanation as to how it works, so past customers and newcomers can understand, please feel free to ask questions about this, as I'm not the best at explaining.. [LIST=1] [*]For the first five days of the month, the shop will be open for taking orders, at this time you can fill out a form and post it [*]After those five days, the shop will "close", as in I will accept no more orders for the month, any order placed while it is closed will be ignored [*]Throughout the month, I will work on orders as I choose, it will not be in order that the forms were posted, but rather by what offers appeal to me the most or what I feel like drawing [*]If I accept your order, I will ping you in-thread, at this time, please send payment. If payment is not sent, I will not work on it further than the sketch until it is [*]Not all orders placed will be drawn, please keep this in mind and do not get frustrated with me should your order not get accepted [*]If you would like to be put on the pinglist for when the shop reopens for orders, please let me know [*]If I didn't get around to your order, it's totally okay to copy and paste it the next time they're open [*]Again, if any of that didn't make sense, please let me know, I'd be happy to clarify! [/LIST] ----- If you would like to see more examples of my work here's my [url=http://kmp0511.deviantart.com/]DeviantART[/url], [url=http://kmp0511-art.tumblr.com/]Artblog[/url], and [url=https://www.instagram.com/kmp0511/]Instagram[/url]!
~Kmp's Art Corner~

Order Status: Closed

Hello! Welcome to my art shop, I'm kmp and I like to draw dragons too much and I'd love to draw your dragons! Feel free to take a look around! :D

~Rules and Info~

• -If I don't respond for a while, chances are I'm not ignoring you I'll likely see every order that's made in the shop, but if I don't respond it's nothing I have against you, I'm usually just trying to decide what orders to take, if I don't take yours, please don't be upset, it's most likely not your fault at all-
  • -I'd prefer if payments are made within a day of me approving your order but if you can't, I'll be willing to work something out-
  • -Please send payment over message, I tend to forget about it if it's in the crossroads and have had problems with it as well-
  • -I won't open payment messages until I'm finished with your art (I mean, I know that's not important information but I'd figured that I'd put it here)
  • -Please use the order form, else your order will be completely ignored-
  • -Please only place one order per month (explained more below)
  • -I am an hour ahead of server time-
  • -I'm away from home for roughly eight hours on most weekdays, I'll be able to respond to messages, but not able to draw-
  • -Once it's finished, feel free to use my art as you please (credit and/or links are very appreciated)-
  • -There is no guarantee I will take your order, please do not get upset if I do not get around to it during the month
  • -Feel free to ask any questions!-

Will Draw wrote:
- Dragons
- Humans
- Humanoids
- Gore
- Animals
- OCs (with ref provided)
- Fanart (with ref provided)
Will NOT Draw wrote:
- Nudity
- Sexual/ suggestive NSFW
why won't this center...

Currently working on:

Just to be clear, THERE ARE NO SLOTS THIS TIME, I'll choose what orders to work on, this makes it easier for both me and people in different time zones (more details are further down this post)

Okay, now for the actual art
I'll change out the examples and more may be added from time to time

~Busts~

Note: Human(oid)s will be from the shoulders upwards, while dragons/ animals will be from the neck upwards

Flat Color
tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo3_250.png

Nathel-Serena fusion belongs to me
Pricing wrote:
150kt-300kt

+100kt-200kt per extra character
Estimated Time wrote:
2~6 Days
Cell-shaded
tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo4_r1_250.png

Byo belongs to @8by0
Pricing wrote:
200kt-400kt

+150kt-300kt per extra character
Estimated Time wrote:
3~7 Days
Smooth-shaded
tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo1_250.png

Nathel belongs to me
Pricing wrote:
250kt-500kt

+200kt-400kt per extra character
Estimated Time wrote:
3~7 Days
Mini
tumblr_ojec7p0niz1u18swpo1_r1_250.png

Erela belongs to erela-the-dragonkin on tumblr
Pricing wrote:
150kt-250kt

+100kt-150kt per extra character
Estimated Time wrote:
2~4 Days

~Chibis~
Flat
tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo7_r1_250.png

Key belongs to me
Pricing wrote:
150kt-400kt

+100kt-250kt per extra character
Estimated Time wrote:
2~6 Days
Cell-Shaded
tumblr_ojec7p0niz1u18swpo2_r2_400.png

Oliver belongs to me
Pricing wrote:
250kt-600kt

Estimated Time wrote:
3~7 Days
Smooth-Shaded
tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo8_r1_250.png

Wraith belongs to @Carpet
Pricing wrote:
300kt-700kt

+250kt-500kt per extra character
Estimated Time wrote:
3~7 Days

~Other~

Waist Up (Human(oid)s only)
tumblr_ogjisxtwmu1u18swpo6_r2_250.png

Larson belongs to me
Pricing wrote:
250kt-600kt

Estimated Time wrote:
5~9 Days
PWYW Experimental Grab-Bag Type...Thing
tumblr_ojec7p0niz1u18swpo3_r2_400.png

Key and Skylar belong to me
These will be experimental, whether it's with my art style, techniques, etc. since I'm trying stuff out, you won't really know what you're going to get
Pricing wrote:
Pay What You Want, but please keep in mind that the quality of work you get will reflect the price you offer
(single characters only)
Estimated Time wrote:
depends

Notes
  • -I will show you a sketch before I continue onto lineart, if needed, please ask me to adjust anything at this point, as I WILL NOT once the art is finished-
  • -I work on a 1500x1500 canvas to begin with and I will crop it down once finished, I will send you the full-size file in a message and a smaller one in-thread-
  • -I'll likely post it on my DeviantART, tumblr, and/ or Instagram at some point, please let me know if you'd like me to tag you if you're on those websites or if you would not like me to post the artwork on any or all of them-
  • -Simple Square/ Rectangle backgrounds are available for no extra charge, If you choose to have one, I'll send you the uncropped version and the full-sized one in a message-

How This Shop Works

Okay so I'm going to be running this art shop differently than my last one because I was basically doing only commissions for six months straight, which wasn't bad, but I'd like to draw my own stuff once in awhile. Here's an explanation as to how it works, so past customers and newcomers can understand, please feel free to ask questions about this, as I'm not the best at explaining..

1. For the first five days of the month, the shop will be open for taking orders, at this time you can fill out a form and post it
  2. After those five days, the shop will "close", as in I will accept no more orders for the month, any order placed while it is closed will be ignored
  3. Throughout the month, I will work on orders as I choose, it will not be in order that the forms were posted, but rather by what offers appeal to me the most or what I feel like drawing
  4. If I accept your order, I will ping you in-thread, at this time, please send payment. If payment is not sent, I will not work on it further than the sketch until it is
  5. Not all orders placed will be drawn, please keep this in mind and do not get frustrated with me should your order not get accepted
  6. If you would like to be put on the pinglist for when the shop reopens for orders, please let me know
  7. If I didn't get around to your order, it's totally okay to copy and paste it the next time they're open
  8. Again, if any of that didn't make sense, please let me know, I'd be happy to clarify!

If you would like to see more examples of my work here's my DeviantART, Artblog, and Instagram!
[center][u][size=5]~Order Form~[/size][/u])[/center] [quote = Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]User ID:[/b] [b]Type of Art Wanted:[/b] (bust or chibi and what type you want (flat color, cell-shaded, etc.)) [b]Offer:[/b] (what you'll be paying me with and with how much) --- [b]Character:[/b] (Character name) [b]Reference:[/b] (Either the dragon's image or an actual ref sheet for an OC) [b]About/Personality:[/b] (A short blub or something, just so I can get a feel for who the character is) --- [b]Background:[/b] (y/n, if so what color/ simple design you would like) [b]Other:[/b] (any specifics for the piece, whether it's pose, expression, or something else you'd like me to include, If nothing is included here, I will take artistic liberties with it) [/quote] (If ordering a piece with multiple characters, please fill out the information in the middle for both characters, Thank you!) ----- [center][u][size=5]~Payment~[/size][/u] [b][u][size=4]Please send payment over message!![/size][/u][/b] (I tend to forget abt the crossroads and have had issues with it before) I only accept on-site currency and items (preferably from my wishlist, but you can make other offers) as payment, since I don't have a paypal or anything else. There's no preferred form of payment, and mixed currencies are accepted. Please keep in mind the complexity of your character's design when placing orders, as I likely will not draw complex designs if the offer is too low. [u][size=4]My gem:treasure ratio is 1:850[/size][/u] [u][size=5]~Wishlist~[/size][/u] [size=4]Apparel[/size] [item=golden silk scarf][item=golden wing silks][item=golden arm silks][item=celadon leg silks][item=celadon arm silks][item=leather aviator coat][item=leather aviator boots][item=white renaissance shirt][item=bone antlers][item=ebony antlers][item=tawny antlers][item=onyx roundhorn][item=aquamarine flourish belt][item=aquamarine flourish bracelet][item=screaming tickbird][item=peacebringer's mantle][item=daisy flowerfall] [size=4]Skins/ Accents[/size] [skin=8413][skin=1710] [size=4]Specialty Items[/size] [item=primary gene: poison][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=primary gene: cherub][item=primary gene: giraffe][item=primary gene: speckle][item=tertiary gene: spines][item=secondary gene: peregrine][item=breed change: spiral][item=vista: boreal wood] ----- [b][size=6]Thank you!![/size][/b][/center]
~Order Form~)

Order Form wrote:
Username:
User ID:
Type of Art Wanted: (bust or chibi and what type you want (flat color, cell-shaded, etc.))
Offer: (what you'll be paying me with and with how much)
---
Character: (Character name)
Reference: (Either the dragon's image or an actual ref sheet for an OC)
About/Personality: (A short blub or something, just so I can get a feel for who the character is)
---
Background: (y/n, if so what color/ simple design you would like)
Other: (any specifics for the piece, whether it's pose, expression, or something else you'd like me to include, If nothing is included here, I will take artistic liberties with it)

(If ordering a piece with multiple characters, please fill out the information in the middle for both characters, Thank you!)

~Payment~

Please send payment over message!!
(I tend to forget abt the crossroads and have had issues with it before)

I only accept on-site currency and items (preferably from my wishlist, but you can make other offers) as payment, since I don't have a paypal or anything else. There's no preferred form of payment, and mixed currencies are accepted. Please keep in mind the complexity of your character's design when placing orders, as I likely will not draw complex designs if the offer is too low.

My gem:treasure ratio is 1:850

~Wishlist~

Apparel
Golden Silk Scarf Golden Wing Silks Golden Arm Silks Celadon Leg Silks Celadon Arm Silks Leather Aviator Coat Leather Aviator Boots White Renaissance Shirt Bone Antlers Ebony Antlers Tawny Antlers Onyx Roundhorn Aquamarine Flourish Belt Aquamarine Flourish Bracelet Screaming Tickbird Peacebringer's Mantle Daisy Flowerfall

Skins/ Accents

Specialty Items
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Giraffe Primary Gene: Speckle Tertiary Gene: Spines Secondary Gene: Peregrine Breed Change: Spiral Vista: Boreal Wood

Thank you!!
Reserved just in case!
Reserved just in case!
Reserved just in case!
Reserved just in case!
@ZenithNadir @fallowtail @bit @Pypedau @Theon @ForestWalker @Kagome963 @Flaeyr @Cila @Scaleon1 @BlackWinter @Ashallysa @Crysstalline @MissMango @Watson @Chekov @Xemriss @VixennSinnett @ruletheworld @Fervanus @Quinn @Saccharine @hightownhawke @seepratintti @Ougi @packook @IccarusKazuma @Doornroosje @Whimzica @Redletter @WillowTree @Jazz @TeddieBear @BeingOfNature @Annalynn @PhoenixMiko @Stannum @xMooshix @Nocte @Basileia @jurobii @lopika @Donghae @QuickSilvr @AiDeeKay @Sporemon @catNoir @CrimsonDragon @Senpai @CaptainLoki @Sykona @Yara @Nulume @Zombrigit @quartzwitch @Mammarmiar @Claritywind @Akumisan @anika @SylphOfHeart @Pard @StarryRaindrops @8by0 @Wendibro @AliceFlutez @Brixart
I'm back in business! This shop works differently than my last one, so if you'd be so kind as to read over that section in the first post before making an order, that'd be great!! :D
@ZenithNadir @fallowtail @bit @Pypedau @Theon @ForestWalker @Kagome963 @Flaeyr @Cila @Scaleon1 @BlackWinter @Ashallysa @Crysstalline @MissMango @Watson @Chekov @Xemriss @VixennSinnett @ruletheworld @Fervanus @Quinn @Saccharine @hightownhawke @seepratintti @Ougi @packook @IccarusKazuma @Doornroosje @Whimzica @Redletter @WillowTree @Jazz @TeddieBear @BeingOfNature @Annalynn @PhoenixMiko @Stannum @xMooshix @Nocte @Basileia @jurobii @lopika @Donghae @QuickSilvr @AiDeeKay @Sporemon @catNoir @CrimsonDragon @Senpai @CaptainLoki @Sykona @Yara @Nulume @Zombrigit @quartzwitch @Mammarmiar @Claritywind @Akumisan @anika @SylphOfHeart @Pard @StarryRaindrops @8by0 @Wendibro @AliceFlutez @Brixart
I'm back in business! This shop works differently than my last one, so if you'd be so kind as to read over that section in the first post before making an order, that'd be great!! :D
Alright everyone, the shop is open for business!!

Since this is going to be the first month I run my shop like this, I have no estimates as to how many orders I will be able to take. however I am also working on a rather large commission currently for someone on DA plus school, so I may not get around to a whole lot this month..
Alright everyone, the shop is open for business!!

Since this is going to be the first month I run my shop like this, I have no estimates as to how many orders I will be able to take. however I am also working on a rather large commission currently for someone on DA plus school, so I may not get around to a whole lot this month..
@kmp0511 Username: ZenithNadir User ID: 44542 Type of Art Wanted: Cell-Shaded Bust Offer: Chillspike Collar (If it's possible to get two cell-shaded busts for this; if not, I will use treasure!) Would you like to be on the monthly Pinglist? Already Am! --- Character: Aconitum Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24297390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242974/24297390_350.png[/img] [/url] Without Apparel: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=112&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=147&auth=6c746755d86e316ad6d0ad9daade143e35ccdc22&dummyext=prev.png[/img] About/Personality: He has a full-length bio, I can paste it into the order form if you'd prefer that. --- Background: Transparent Other: This might fall under background, but he's associated with wolves and poisons so he's named after Aconitum, also known as Wolfsbane. It's a pretty purple flower. I'm not sure exactly how, but I would like it worked into the picture somehow - possibly as a flower tucked into his mane. I'd also like the ends of his antennae to be glowing a little. Apparel-wise, I'd like him wearing his silver amulet and his purple clawtips (except I'd doubt they would show up) and nothing else. I'm really excited to be ordering from you again, I still have the last piece of art you did for me! If you're willing to do another piece of art in exchange for the Chillspike Collar, please let me know and I can submit another order form. If you'd rather do it in a later month I'm open to that as well! :)
@kmp0511

Username: ZenithNadir
User ID: 44542
Type of Art Wanted: Cell-Shaded Bust
Offer: Chillspike Collar (If it's possible to get two cell-shaded busts for this; if not, I will use treasure!)
Would you like to be on the monthly Pinglist? Already Am!
---
Character: Aconitum
Reference:

24297390_350.png

Without Apparel:
dragon?age=1&body=112&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=7&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=147&auth=6c746755d86e316ad6d0ad9daade143e35ccdc22&dummyext=prev.png
About/Personality: He has a full-length bio, I can paste it into the order form if you'd prefer that.
---
Background: Transparent
Other: This might fall under background, but he's associated with wolves and poisons so he's named after Aconitum, also known as Wolfsbane. It's a pretty purple flower. I'm not sure exactly how, but I would like it worked into the picture somehow - possibly as a flower tucked into his mane. I'd also like the ends of his antennae to be glowing a little. Apparel-wise, I'd like him wearing his silver amulet and his purple clawtips (except I'd doubt they would show up) and nothing else.

I'm really excited to be ordering from you again, I still have the last piece of art you did for me!

If you're willing to do another piece of art in exchange for the Chillspike Collar, please let me know and I can submit another order form. If you'd rather do it in a later month I'm open to that as well! :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@kmp0511 Username: Quicksilvr User ID: 5635 Type of Art Wanted: Cell-shaded Chibi Offer: Call to the Sky skin and Stormtaken (~480kt) Would you like to be on the monthly Pinglist? Already am --- Character: Behlair Reference: [img]https://s5.postimg.org/5mp30fjzb/behlair_by_dragnia_d9omp8p_1.png[/img] [url=https://toyhou.se/289362.behlair]More here[/url] About/Personality: A sweet, jovial and motherly character who will never be caught with a frown on her face. While mature, there's no doubt that she can still be caught dancing when no one's watching and when excited will often walk with a spring in her step. --- Background: No thanks Other: do what you want!
@kmp0511

Username: Quicksilvr
User ID: 5635
Type of Art Wanted: Cell-shaded Chibi
Offer: Call to the Sky skin and Stormtaken (~480kt)
Would you like to be on the monthly Pinglist? Already am
---
Character: Behlair
Reference: behlair_by_dragnia_d9omp8p_1.png
More here
About/Personality: A sweet, jovial and motherly character who will never be caught with a frown on her face. While mature, there's no doubt that she can still be caught dancing when no one's watching and when excited will often walk with a spring in her step.
---
Background: No thanks
Other: do what you want!
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
Username: Annalyn User ID: 195070 Type of Art Wanted: Chibi Cell-Shaded Offer: Treasure, somewhere in the ballpark of 850kt? Would you like to be on the monthly Pinglist? I think I already am, but if not- yes! --- Character: Delphine Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21308890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213089/21308890_350.png[/img] [/url] About/Personality: [quote=Bio Excerpt]As a hatchling she went to serve the Arcanist, who took particular interest in this child who shared the same coloring as himself. He marveled her with stories of countless, unimaginable wonders and she delighted in each and every tale. Time yielded an incurable wanderlust, a need to see these sights and take part in these tales. Noticing her conflict the Arcanist did something unheard of. He sent Delphine back. Free to roam his domain Delphine has taken to retelling his most glorious stories to any who will listen. She will continue her travels, wherever they might take her, until she is once again called home.[/quote] Character: Ava Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=195070&tab=dragon&did=21937813][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=66&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=64&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=13&auth=1b0ec67809e01970a460c9e3341f084862d996f7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] *If you click her image you'll see her (grown up) wearing a skin with butterflies. I'd love if one of them were incorporated into the piece. About/Personality: [quote=Bio Excerpt]As a hatchling, Ava marveled at the vibrant colors and erratic fluttering of butterflies. She spent hours chasing and gazing at the tiny creatures with unmasked awe. On one such occasion Ava, inattentive to her surroundings, traveled too far into the Strand and was unable to find her way home. A traveling storyteller by the name of Delphine came upon her and took note of the similarity of their coloring. She was dazzled by a tale of a sparkling deity colored pink, mulberry, and white and the brave young Fae who was sent to serve him but instead befriended the friendly giant. When asked to accompany Delphine on her quest to find more stories Ava accepted without hesitation.[/quote] --- Background: I'd like there to be a butterfly (or two) somewhere around Ava. Anything else I'll leave up to your discretion; I'm not interested in a full background; but tufts of grass, a wayward tree, or a few clouds to give an impression of where they are would be wonderful. Other: I like the idea of their first meeting (described in Ava's blurb) but if you have any ideas I'd be thrilled to see them.
Username: Annalyn
User ID: 195070
Type of Art Wanted: Chibi Cell-Shaded
Offer: Treasure, somewhere in the ballpark of 850kt?
Would you like to be on the monthly Pinglist? I think I already am, but if not- yes!
---
Character: Delphine
Reference:
21308890_350.png

About/Personality:
Bio Excerpt wrote:
As a hatchling she went to serve the Arcanist, who took particular interest in this child who shared the same coloring as himself. He marveled her with stories of countless, unimaginable wonders and she delighted in each and every tale.

Time yielded an incurable wanderlust, a need to see these sights and take part in these tales. Noticing her conflict the Arcanist did something unheard of. He sent Delphine back.

Free to roam his domain Delphine has taken to retelling his most glorious stories to any who will listen. She will continue her travels, wherever they might take her, until she is once again called home.
Character: Ava
Reference: dragon?age=0&body=66&bodygene=10&breed=1&element=9&gender=1&tert=64&tertgene=0&winggene=1&wings=13&auth=1b0ec67809e01970a460c9e3341f084862d996f7&dummyext=prev.png
*If you click her image you'll see her (grown up) wearing a skin with butterflies. I'd love if one of them were incorporated into the piece.
About/Personality:
Bio Excerpt wrote:
As a hatchling, Ava marveled at the vibrant colors and erratic fluttering of butterflies. She spent hours chasing and gazing at the tiny creatures with unmasked awe. On one such occasion Ava, inattentive to her surroundings, traveled too far into the Strand and was unable to find her way home.

A traveling storyteller by the name of Delphine came upon her and took note of the similarity of their coloring. She was dazzled by a tale of a sparkling deity colored pink, mulberry, and white and the brave young Fae who was sent to serve him but instead befriended the friendly giant. When asked to accompany Delphine on her quest to find more stories Ava accepted without hesitation.
---
Background: I'd like there to be a butterfly (or two) somewhere around Ava. Anything else I'll leave up to your discretion; I'm not interested in a full background; but tufts of grass, a wayward tree, or a few clouds to give an impression of where they are would be wonderful.

Other: I like the idea of their first meeting (described in Ava's blurb) but if you have any ideas I'd be thrilled to see them.
JOMDIQa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19