Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kmp's Art Corner (orders closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Orders are now closed, thank you for those who made orders, I'll hopefully get around to most of them throughout the month! any orders made from this point onwards to January 1st will be ignored (unless I decide to reopen the shop early)
Orders are now closed, thank you for those who made orders, I'll hopefully get around to most of them throughout the month! any orders made from this point onwards to January 1st will be ignored (unless I decide to reopen the shop early)
@ZenithNadir Here's you finished commission! I'll send you the full-sized file in a message shortly [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/282bf417ad8fcfbe798330d96e9fec5b/tumblr_oi1fa2mOhf1u18swpo1_400.png[/img] thank you so much for ordering art from me!!
@ZenithNadir Here's you finished commission! I'll send you the full-sized file in a message shortly

tumblr_oi1fa2mOhf1u18swpo1_400.png

thank you so much for ordering art from me!!
@Quicksilvr I'll take your order know! If you'd be so kind as to send payment over, meanwhile I'll begin the sketch and have the preview sent to you soon if that's alright!!
@Quicksilvr I'll take your order know! If you'd be so kind as to send payment over, meanwhile I'll begin the sketch and have the preview sent to you soon if that's alright!!
@kmp0511 Yay!! He looks great and I love the flowers in his mane! Thanks again! :)
@kmp0511 Yay!! He looks great and I love the flowers in his mane! Thanks again! :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir No problem at all, I'm so glad you like it!!! ;v;
@ZenithNadir No problem at all, I'm so glad you like it!!! ;v;
@Quicksilvr Thank you so much for commissioning me, here's your finished artwork!! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/87681ad94e9ee619eb79fef97fe44bbf/tumblr_oi8tixYDQq1u18swpo2_500.png[/img] I'll send the full-size in a message shortly!! :D
@Quicksilvr Thank you so much for commissioning me, here's your finished artwork!!

tumblr_oi8tixYDQq1u18swpo2_500.png

I'll send the full-size in a message shortly!! :D
i completely spaced taking a new order rip

@fallowtail I can take your order now! I'll get started on the sketch if you'd be so kind as to send the payment, and feel free to pay whatever you think the art's worth, I mean her design's pretty simple (and really lovely too btw), so I'd say something on the lower side of the price range, but like I said, it's totally up to you!!
i completely spaced taking a new order rip

@fallowtail I can take your order now! I'll get started on the sketch if you'd be so kind as to send the payment, and feel free to pay whatever you think the art's worth, I mean her design's pretty simple (and really lovely too btw), so I'd say something on the lower side of the price range, but like I said, it's totally up to you!!
@fangofthevoid
@fangofthevoid
PLcwSta.gif
http://orig01.deviantart.net/6fb8/f/2016/176/4/9/deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gif
@kmp0511
Could I be put on the pinglist, please? ^^
@kmp0511
Could I be put on the pinglist, please? ^^
@kmp0511

Hi! Please let me know when you open up shop again :) I'd love to commission you sometime ^^
@kmp0511

Hi! Please let me know when you open up shop again :) I'd love to commission you sometime ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19