Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >[PING] Art for Fest Curr/Skins
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61
@Aehdncl
Can I be on the ping list for fest?
@Aehdncl
Can I be on the ping list for fest?
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite
Sure, adding you!
@Sacnite
Sure, adding you!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@aehdncl ah super sorry bout that! id love to be on your pinglist :D
@aehdncl ah super sorry bout that! id love to be on your pinglist :D
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Peacekeeper
Cool, I'll add you! And no worries!
@Peacekeeper
Cool, I'll add you! And no worries!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@CometStorm Hey, here's Electrolyte! I did my best with that accent lol, made up a few things... Right click and hit view image for fullsize! If you need it resized for a bio width or something, just let me know! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/dd53bbfefca9592c8b845d9df60043e3/tumblr_okzjd6KBTF1vlqz1wo1_1280.png[/img]
@CometStorm
Hey, here's Electrolyte! I did my best with that accent lol, made up a few things... Right click and hit view image for fullsize! If you need it resized for a bio width or something, just let me know!

tumblr_okzjd6KBTF1vlqz1wo1_1280.png
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl

Thank you!! A bio resize would be great, yes! :D
@Aehdncl

Thank you!! A bio resize would be great, yes! :D
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@thefaceradar Here's Reaper! Right click and hit view image for fullsize! If you need it resized for a bio width or something, just let me know! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f6bd508b785f5170afbea28228ec9c25/tumblr_ol56a8u7PS1vlqz1wo1_r2_1280.png[/img]
@thefaceradar
Here's Reaper! Right click and hit view image for fullsize! If you need it resized for a bio width or something, just let me know!

tumblr_ol56a8u7PS1vlqz1wo1_r2_1280.png
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aedncl
thanks so much! it is beautiful! I will make sure to upload it later today or tomorrow!
@Aedncl
thanks so much! it is beautiful! I will make sure to upload it later today or tomorrow!
@Aehdncl I have copies of most of the skins from the winter festival but which do you need in particular? Your art is wonderful :3
@Aehdncl I have copies of most of the skins from the winter festival but which do you need in particular? Your art is wonderful :3
Hl87sOx.jpg
@MissFizzle
Ah thank you so much!
Unfortunately, I have most of the winter fest skins at the moment! That being said, what I'm really looking for atm is fodder! If you don't think you can do 175 levels, I could work out something that's a split between fodder and fest items I don't currently have!
@MissFizzle
Ah thank you so much!
Unfortunately, I have most of the winter fest skins at the moment! That being said, what I'm really looking for atm is fodder! If you don't think you can do 175 levels, I could work out something that's a split between fodder and fest items I don't currently have!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61