Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >[PING] Art for Fest Curr/Skins
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61
@thefaceradar
I'd likely prefer the skydancer or coatl tbh - genes matter more to me lol, I'm not a fan of drawing cry/face, or poi/tox, although I am willing to do poi/tox
@thefaceradar
I'd likely prefer the skydancer or coatl tbh - genes matter more to me lol, I'm not a fan of drawing cry/face, or poi/tox, although I am willing to do poi/tox
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl cool! would she be good then? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28540809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285409/28540809_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aehdncl
cool! would she be good then?

28540809_350.png
@thefaceradar
Sure, but because of the nature of coloured busts, I likely won't be including the apparel, or would only include some of the latticework of the sylvan apparel - is that alright with you?
@thefaceradar
Sure, but because of the nature of coloured busts, I likely won't be including the apparel, or would only include some of the latticework of the sylvan apparel - is that alright with you?
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@aehdncl
That sounds perfectly fine :)
@aehdncl
That sounds perfectly fine :)
@aehdnci can I get a colored bust of Veranda for festival currency? I would be offering 350 festival currency, and can offer more.
@aehdnci can I get a colored bust of Veranda for festival currency? I would be offering 350 festival currency, and can offer more.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Aehdncl If you still have a slot, could I grab a colored bust of: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28716178] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287162/28716178_350.png[/img] [/url] I can offer [skin=21139][skin=21137][skin=21136][skin=21144][skin=21134]
@Aehdncl If you still have a slot, could I grab a colored bust of:

28716178_350.png

I can offer
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
@Mazurkas
Oh, he's super pretty! But also rather complicated, and I'm sad to say that I already have all three of the last three you listed... if you could substitute at least one of them with either snowsquall or sleetfooted, I'd appreciate it! Alternatively, I'd also take skins from 2016 fests that I don't have; I only joined in November, so anything from Rockbreaker's or before is likely something I do not have - and I'm sorry, I should've mentioned what I already had, but had to run to class!
@Mazurkas
Oh, he's super pretty! But also rather complicated, and I'm sad to say that I already have all three of the last three you listed... if you could substitute at least one of them with either snowsquall or sleetfooted, I'd appreciate it! Alternatively, I'd also take skins from 2016 fests that I don't have; I only joined in November, so anything from Rockbreaker's or before is likely something I do not have - and I'm sorry, I should've mentioned what I already had, but had to run to class!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl Oh, no, it's fine! I totally understand.

I can replace the last two with Snowsquall and Sleet Footed, definitely! Do you have/are interested in and/or , by chance?
@Aehdncl Oh, no, it's fine! I totally understand.

I can replace the last two with Snowsquall and Sleet Footed, definitely! Do you have/are interested in and/or , by chance?
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
@Mazurkas
Hydrone's interesting for sure, and I kinda want Celestian Shimmer because Arcane, but I don't currently have a dragon for it lol so I dunno, sorry if I'm being super indecisive!
@Mazurkas
Hydrone's interesting for sure, and I kinda want Celestian Shimmer because Arcane, but I don't currently have a dragon for it lol so I dunno, sorry if I'm being super indecisive!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl It's cool, no worries! As for the offer, err... I do have a [item=Starlight Cloak][skin=19721] and [skin=11209]? Sorry for these really weird offers, ahah ;;
@Aehdncl It's cool, no worries!

As for the offer, err... I do have a Starlight Cloak and ?

Sorry for these really weird offers, ahah ;;
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 60 61