Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >[PING] Art for Fest Curr/Skins
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61
@Aehdncl ah sorry I misspelled your username in my original post before marzukas so here's a copy/paste of it if slots are still available ;v;

can I get a colored bust of Veranda for festival currency? I would be offering 350 festival currency, and can offer more.
@Aehdncl ah sorry I misspelled your username in my original post before marzukas so here's a copy/paste of it if slots are still available ;v;

can I get a colored bust of Veranda for festival currency? I would be offering 350 festival currency, and can offer more.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Mazurkas
Haha, it's no problem! That Guardian skin is beautiful, I'd totally take it, and Starfall Cloak is A-ok
@Mazurkas
Haha, it's no problem! That Guardian skin is beautiful, I'd totally take it, and Starfall Cloak is A-ok
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Peacekeeper
Yeah, my UN's a bit difficult at times... Hmm, I'd feel bad turning either of you down, so... If you're okay with a longer wait, I could probably take your offer too, although TBH I'm more looking at other items or treasure because I'm broke atm in lieu of or on top of fest currency
@Peacekeeper
Yeah, my UN's a bit difficult at times... Hmm, I'd feel bad turning either of you down, so... If you're okay with a longer wait, I could probably take your offer too, although TBH I'm more looking at other items or treasure because I'm broke atm in lieu of or on top of fest currency
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl I can wait longer if needed! I'd prefer to use fest currency or any items if you have a wishlist?
@Aehdncl I can wait longer if needed! I'd prefer to use fest currency or any items if you have a wishlist?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Peacekeeper
I have an old wishlist . here. It needs some updating, but I'll also take any past festival items I do not have! I joined just before Rockbreaker's 2016, so anything before that I likely do not have!
@Peacekeeper
I have an old wishlist . here. It needs some updating, but I'll also take any past festival items I do not have! I joined just before Rockbreaker's 2016, so anything before that I likely do not have!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl Heya! So, my updated offer is: [item=Starlight Cloak][item=Starseer's Emblem][skin=11209][skin=19045] [skin=21139][skin=21137][skin=21133][skin=21135] Is this alright with you?
@Aehdncl Heya! So, my updated offer is:

Starlight Cloak Starseer's Emblem

Is this alright with you?
Mazurkas-movement-X.png
@Mazurkas
Yep! Once you send PM or CR, I'll mark you as paid! As a head's up, I have several test to study for, so I may be a bit slow T^T
@Mazurkas
Yep! Once you send PM or CR, I'll mark you as paid! As a head's up, I have several test to study for, so I may be a bit slow T^T
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Toriel Hey, here's your commission! Hope you don't mind the absolutely silly pose! Right click and hit view image for fullsize! If you need it resized for a bio width or something, just let me know. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/eef816d966a9a77075808cebbf96e712/tumblr_okvattwFnK1vlqz1wo1_1280.png[/img]
@Toriel
Hey, here's your commission! Hope you don't mind the absolutely silly pose! Right click and hit view image for fullsize! If you need it resized for a bio width or something, just let me know.
tumblr_okvattwFnK1vlqz1wo1_1280.png
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@thefaceradar
Hey, just a gentle poke because I think I'm still waiting on your payment!
@thefaceradar
Hey, just a gentle poke because I think I'm still waiting on your payment!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Peacekeeper
Hey, sorry if I've asked this before, just getting over the flu so brain feels a bit scrambled - since CG is over and you never got back to me, would you like to be on my pinglist for next fest?
@Peacekeeper
Hey, sorry if I've asked this before, just getting over the flu so brain feels a bit scrambled - since CG is over and you never got back to me, would you like to be on my pinglist for next fest?
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 60 61