Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 96
Your style has changed so much since I commissioned you for that drawing of Faith [emoji=mirror star size=2] I hope I can catch you again for more work in the future!
Your style has changed so much since I commissioned you for that drawing of Faith I hope I can catch you again for more work in the future!
QcmVjST.png
@Dathomir aa Thank you so much! Yeah the past few months have been so good on improvement for me, I'd love to do something for you again in the future!!
@Dathomir aa Thank you so much! Yeah the past few months have been so good on improvement for me, I'd love to do something for you again in the future!!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[center]Hey y'all! Got a bit of spare time and I wanna draw some dragons. I'll open up 2 slots, currently do not want to draw imperials or spirals. (sorry yo, been drawing way too many of those) I wanna draw some real fun things so yeah! [b]2 slots open. sorry no imperials or spirals ;-;[/b] remember to fill out the form otherwise I'll ignore your order! thank y'all <3 [code][quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [b]Other Info:[/b] [/quote][/code] [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [b]Other Info:[/b] [/quote] Previous Commissions for funsies [img]https://i.imgur.com/YIznNnS.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kMm0zJz.png[/img] come get some art yo [quote][size=2]@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @JDonathan @TheGracefuldeer @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn @Sharanay @Behlair @Karrikut @Darkrait @mercurialwings @Luunai @Glurpagos @Jeana @copierthief @BardsTale @Dathomir @Gorwen @TsarinaTorment @Whyyesimnot @TwilightDreams @ProphetofProfit @Rookie @Sealterbloind @Whyyesimnot @Zemo @dragonnmr @gem4567 @GadzooksTD @unhappyjoker @Crim @Exceed @Arinyl @Ziernalie @Xolrit @Hideki @Suntouched @scolopendromorph @l1br4 @quittingtime @concept @l0ser @Fellefan @Kiriati @Cuddlyhippo @Skyeline @Korwa @Zelai @Imperia
Hey y'all!

Got a bit of spare time and I wanna draw some dragons. I'll open up 2 slots, currently do not want to draw imperials or spirals. (sorry yo, been drawing way too many of those)

I wanna draw some real fun things so yeah!

2 slots open.
sorry no imperials or spirals ;-;

remember to fill out the form otherwise I'll ignore your order! thank y'all <3
Code:
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Payment Method:[/b] [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [b]Other Info:[/b] [/quote]
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username:
TYPE OF COMMISSION:
Background:
Payment Method:
Dragon Image:
Dragon Name/ID:
Personality:
Apparel and Accents:
Other Info:

Previous Commissions for funsies
YIznNnS.png
kMm0zJz.png

come get some art yo
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] concept [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] flat [b]Background:[/b] no [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/513655/51365419_350.png[/img] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] dweller/51365419 [b]Personality:[/b] stoic most of the time but has a goofy sense of humor. guards the tunnel system beneath the city. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] accent included would be great [b]Other Info:[/b] i know y ou dislike dark colors so if you don't want to draw him i totally understand.. lmk and i might change it to torch? ovo [/quote]
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: concept
TYPE OF COMMISSION: flat
Background: no
Payment Method: gems
Dragon Image: 51365419_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: dweller/51365419
Personality: stoic most of the time but has a goofy sense of humor. guards the tunnel system beneath the city.
Apparel and Accents: accent included would be great
Other Info: i know y ou dislike dark colors so if you don't want to draw him i totally understand.. lmk and i might change it to torch? ovo
@Concept yay i get to take back the money from stink again woo

Dark colours are fine here as it's flat, I only have a problem with shading dark colours!

with the accent, would you like the lantern included? I could do it as a cut off on the bust. bottom of neck type of thing.

With lantern:
2.8kg

without lantern:
2.5kg
@Concept yay i get to take back the money from stink again woo

Dark colours are fine here as it's flat, I only have a problem with shading dark colours!

with the accent, would you like the lantern included? I could do it as a cut off on the bust. bottom of neck type of thing.

With lantern:
2.8kg

without lantern:
2.5kg
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries nah, the lantern is kinda far down his body ovo maybe just the halo, earrings, wreath, and face markings if that works for you?
@Auries nah, the lantern is kinda far down his body ovo maybe just the halo, earrings, wreath, and face markings if that works for you?
@Concept Oh yeah that's cool! I didn't see the halo and wreath, will draw himst for 2.6kg for ya! :)
@Concept Oh yeah that's cool! I didn't see the halo and wreath, will draw himst for 2.6kg for ya! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Luunai [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] fully shaded bust [b]Background:[/b] no [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50280745] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/502808/50280745_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Eatos/50280745 [b]Personality:[/b] Calm, statuesque, custodian/warden, all-seeing. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] The skin would be great but you can take all artistic freedom you need; pixies, fillet, locket and some flowerfall petals would be nice apparel-wise. [b]Other Info:[/b] - [/quote]
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Luunai
TYPE OF COMMISSION: fully shaded bust
Background: no
Payment Method: gems
Dragon Image:
50280745_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Eatos/50280745
Personality: Calm, statuesque, custodian/warden, all-seeing.
Apparel and Accents: The skin would be great but you can take all artistic freedom you need; pixies, fillet, locket and some flowerfall petals would be nice apparel-wise.
Other Info: -
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Could I get a price quote before confirming the order? :x I want to be sure I have enough on hand and for a few auctions I'm in the middle of. [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully Shaded Bust [b]Background:[/b] No [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=131926][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1320/131926_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Jehudiel / 131926 [b]Personality:[/b] Professional, businessman. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Skin #13104 [b]Other Info:[/b] You don't have to draw his halos, but would it be possible to have it represented simply like a crystal point pendant? [/quote] //Edit: lol, too slow, but I'd still love to get a price quote to squirrel away the funds for him in the future!
Could I get a price quote before confirming the order? :x I want to be sure I have enough on hand and for a few auctions I'm in the middle of.

Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: mercurialwings
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully Shaded Bust
Background: No
Payment Method: Gems
Dragon Image:
131926_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: Jehudiel / 131926
Personality: Professional, businessman.
Apparel and Accents: Skin #13104
Other Info: You don't have to draw his halos, but would it be possible to have it represented simply like a crystal point pendant?

//Edit: lol, too slow, but I'd still love to get a price quote to squirrel away the funds for him in the future!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

EDIT// Oh I typed too slow oops, throw me a ping next time and I'll just copy this form :) [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Mortveil [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully shaded Busts [b]Background:[/b] hmm not for this one I don't think [b]Payment Method:[/b] paypal [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44773328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447734/44773328_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Anipuma [b]Personality:[/b] He is a witty boy with a sharp tongue, he just wants to spend time in his sunflower garden and doesn't want any disturbance. When he's by himself he's extremely quiet and relaxed. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [skin=27226] [item=autumn breeze] [b]Other Info:[/b] I think that the breeze is the only item visible on him for the bust art, I'll happily count that as a simple background if you want? [/quote]
EDIT// Oh I typed too slow oops, throw me a ping next time and I'll just copy this form :)
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Mortveil
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully shaded Busts
Background: hmm not for this one I don't think
Payment Method: paypal
Dragon Image:
44773328_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Anipuma
Personality: He is a witty boy with a sharp tongue, he just wants to spend time in his sunflower garden and doesn't want any disturbance. When he's by himself he's extremely quiet and relaxed.
Apparel and Accents: Autumn Breeze
Other Info: I think that the breeze is the only item visible on him for the bust art, I'll happily count that as a simple background if you want?
VHK85V8.gif
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95 96