Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 96
slots still open!!
slots still open!!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
booops
booops
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[size=2]@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @JDonathan @TheGracefuldeer @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn @Sharanay @Behlair @Karrikut @Darkrait @mercurialwings @Luunai @Glurpagos @Jeana @copierthief @BardsTale @Dathomir @Gorwen @TsarinaTorment @Whyyesimnot @TwilightDreams @ProphetofProfit @Rookie @Sealterbloind @Whyyesimnot @Zemo @dragonnmr @gem4567 @GadzooksTD @Camy @DragonDraws @BlueWolf0151 @Silverhame @Fanartsy @lucidcoyote @Dathomir @MadnessInMe [/size] [emoji=chameleon] Hi y'all! So this is my 2nd year of Uni, and my 2nd Semester, and I now have every wednesday off. I am thinking about putting this day to good use by opening a few slots and doing some commissions on those days (and spare time too) I'm calling these mid-semester slots "slow slots" so, this means, I will definitely take any commission, I'll probably take 5 at a time but these will most likely take maybe a week to complete at a time, so please be aware of this timeframe when you send your form in! please find the form on the front page of this thread, and check my spreadsheet for the current waitlist![emoji=treefrog] I am accepting both PAYPAL and FR currency comms. Please note: My lineart is now new for this year, here are some pieces with the new lineart style. (these apply to all new commissions, which is why my prices have raised.) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/015c27d85da195ce4c7298a21127dc91/tumblr_plyejvE3jj1xd2wmzo1_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7674b337f81ab02b9f26eecffb76c7a3/tumblr_plp438brvD1xd2wmzo1_1280.png[/img]
@Effervessa @Syncogon @Addmon @lightningpelt @Lyka @SarcasticHawke @Mortveil @winterbright @HenryTheArcher @NickelDragons @Benuyka @mystiki @PantheraScience @kelpsi @Niharike @PinesAwait @Chantric @Elodea @aehdncl @Superblox @Tune @exosomniac @WhiteVixen @blazingsnark @X3X @Heathers @JDonathan @TheGracefuldeer @Ilysia @CheeseChatot @Fallingstar275 @cerion @remuslupn @Sharanay @Behlair @Karrikut @Darkrait @mercurialwings @Luunai @Glurpagos @Jeana @copierthief @BardsTale @Dathomir @Gorwen @TsarinaTorment @Whyyesimnot @TwilightDreams @ProphetofProfit @Rookie @Sealterbloind @Whyyesimnot @Zemo @dragonnmr @gem4567 @GadzooksTD

@Camy @DragonDraws @BlueWolf0151 @Silverhame @Fanartsy @lucidcoyote @Dathomir @MadnessInMe

Hi y'all! So this is my 2nd year of Uni, and my 2nd Semester, and I now have every wednesday off. I am thinking about putting this day to good use by opening a few slots and doing some commissions on those days (and spare time too)

I'm calling these mid-semester slots "slow slots" so, this means, I will definitely take any commission, I'll probably take 5 at a time but these will most likely take maybe a week to complete at a time, so please be aware of this timeframe when you send your form in!
please find the form on the front page of this thread, and check my spreadsheet for the current waitlist!

I am accepting both PAYPAL and FR currency comms.

Please note: My lineart is now new for this year, here are some pieces with the new lineart style. (these apply to all new commissions, which is why my prices have raised.)
tumblr_plyejvE3jj1xd2wmzo1_1280.png
tumblr_plp438brvD1xd2wmzo1_1280.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Whyyesimnot [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully Shaded Bust [b]Background:[/b] no [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b](if it's still okay to ask for two dergs. If not then just the first gal^^) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45463139] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454632/45463139_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45063543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450636/45063543_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Sinai #45463139 and Mellon #45063545 [b]Personality:[/b](i don't have much for them sorry) Sinai is a very excitable, anti-social witch. She is very sarcastic no matter the situation. And Mellon is a big bubbly show off, he looks amazing and he knows. Luckily his familiar matches his personality perfectly. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] both accents [b]Other Info:[/b] your art is way to good to pass up now that I can afford it! And that new lineart [emoji=familiar heart] [/quote]
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Whyyesimnot
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully Shaded Bust
Background: no
Payment Method: gems
Dragon Image:(if it's still okay to ask for two dergs. If not then just the first gal^^)

45463139_350.png

45063543_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Sinai #45463139 and Mellon #45063545
Personality:(i don't have much for them sorry) Sinai is a very excitable, anti-social witch. She is very sarcastic no matter the situation.
And Mellon is a big bubbly show off, he looks amazing and he knows. Luckily his familiar matches his personality perfectly.
Apparel and Accents: both accents
Other Info: your art is way to good to pass up now that I can afford it! And that new lineart
tumblr_pl3vwwIgCG1r6c1vzo6_r1_500.png
@Auries: [s]Can I claim a slot and edit the form in after for you to check? I'm on mobile right now. >.<;[/s] And here's the girl for your approval~ [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] mercurialwings [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully shaded Bust [b]Background:[/b] No [b]Payment Method:[/b] FR (gems) [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7494318][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74944/7494318_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Pharmakon [b]Personality:[/b] Proud and confident to almost an arrogant degree, which is mostly because she's the avatar of poison (and cures, but she doesn't really advertise this lol). [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Skin#28282 (Prey on the Weak), Conflagrant Halo, Carapace Arm, Darktwine Ice Pick, Contaminated Infectalons, Bewitching Ruby NightshroudBlack Linen Neck Wrap, Black Linen Chest Wrap, Black Linen Arm Wraps, Black Linen Leg Wraps, Black Linen Tail Wrap [b]Other Info:[/b] She had two pieces of art in her bio that you can use as inspiration or reference. The signature at the top is how I typically see her.[/quote]
@Auries: Can I claim a slot and edit the form in after for you to check? I'm on mobile right now. >.<; And here's the girl for your approval~

Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: mercurialwings
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully shaded Bust
Background: No
Payment Method: FR (gems)
Dragon Image:
7494318_350.png
Dragon Name/ID: Pharmakon
Personality: Proud and confident to almost an arrogant degree, which is mostly because she's the avatar of poison (and cures, but she doesn't really advertise this lol).
Apparel and Accents: Skin#28282 (Prey on the Weak), Conflagrant Halo, Carapace Arm, Darktwine Ice Pick, Contaminated Infectalons, Bewitching Ruby NightshroudBlack Linen Neck Wrap, Black Linen Chest Wrap, Black Linen Arm Wraps, Black Linen Leg Wraps, Black Linen Tail Wrap
Other Info: She had two pieces of art in her bio that you can use as inspiration or reference. The signature at the top is how I typically see her.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Auries Oooh, I love your newer style! Definitely excited to see where you'll go with this guy here. [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] SarcasticHawke [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully Shaded Bust [b]Background:[/b] Transparent [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42604327] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426044/42604327_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Dacian / #42604327 [b]Personality:[/b] (He's the dragon version of one of my Dungeons & Dragons characters!) Dacian Magnusson is a Tiefling warlock who has had to deal with the world's discrimination towards his people for his entire life. Taken in by another Tiefling at a young age, he was raised with love and care but always conscious of the hatred the other townsfolk had for him and his found family. When he was 16 years old the townsfolk revolted against him and his adoptive father Magnus, attempting to kill them both. Fortunately, Dacian survived, but Magnus died saving him. So the young tiefling took to wandering, trying to find somewhere he belonged. He began to wonder if his demonic heritage truly did make him unlovable...evil...unholy...and without his adoptive father there to guide him he fell into a deep depression. A few years down the road, on his 18th year, he met an Archfey named Leiðolfr who seemed to take a liking to the lost tiefling. Leiðolfr promised him magic and adoration in exchange for certain favors...and over time, warlock and master grew closer...and more in love. Dacian is slow to trust and wary of most individuals. He adores Leiðolfr and hopes to one day be worthy of him. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Yes please! [b]Other Info:[/b] Always a pleasure to commission from you <3 Good luck in university!![/quote]
@Auries Oooh, I love your newer style! Definitely excited to see where you'll go with this guy here.

Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: SarcasticHawke
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully Shaded Bust
Background: Transparent
Payment Method: Gems
Dragon Image:

42604327_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Dacian / #42604327
Personality: (He's the dragon version of one of my Dungeons & Dragons characters!)

Dacian Magnusson is a Tiefling warlock who has had to deal with the world's discrimination towards his people for his entire life. Taken in by another Tiefling at a young age, he was raised with love and care but always conscious of the hatred the other townsfolk had for him and his found family. When he was 16 years old the townsfolk revolted against him and his adoptive father Magnus, attempting to kill them both.

Fortunately, Dacian survived, but Magnus died saving him. So the young tiefling took to wandering, trying to find somewhere he belonged. He began to wonder if his demonic heritage truly did make him unlovable...evil...unholy...and without his adoptive father there to guide him he fell into a deep depression.

A few years down the road, on his 18th year, he met an Archfey named Leiðolfr who seemed to take a liking to the lost tiefling. Leiðolfr promised him magic and adoration in exchange for certain favors...and over time, warlock and master grew closer...and more in love.

Dacian is slow to trust and wary of most individuals. He adores Leiðolfr and hopes to one day be worthy of him.
Apparel and Accents: Yes please!
Other Info: Always a pleasure to commission from you <3 Good luck in university!!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
[quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Effervessa [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully shaded Busts [b]Background:[/b] Nupe! [b]Payment Method:[/b] USD [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45867343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458674/45867343_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Aestiva [b]Personality:[/b] Named with a summer sunrise in mind. But you're free to run that however you'd like. She's the one I dedicated to you after all. :kiss: [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] N/A [b]Other Info:[/b] Love youuuuuuu <3 <3 <3 [s]Wait there's emojis now[/s] [emoji=gold crown][emoji=rainbow star 2][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=rainbow star 1][emoji=silver crown] [/quote]
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Effervessa
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully shaded Busts
Background: Nupe!
Payment Method: USD
Dragon Image:

45867343_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Aestiva
Personality: Named with a summer sunrise in mind. But you're free to run that however you'd like. She's the one I dedicated to you after all. :kiss:
Apparel and Accents: N/A
Other Info: Love youuuuuuu <3 <3 <3 Wait there's emojis now
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
Okay so It will be up to you now when you send the payment, but my usual way of doing this is that I will PM you when I'm ready to do your piece, and I'll ask for the gems before I start your commission. I know some people like to send the gems straight away but please be aware that it could take weeks for me to get to your commission! please also check the spreadsheet to see where your orders are placed on the list! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I2TLrsj-PoV-pOKvcEk1YL3hs6IugSZaIa4o5EP8yUk/edit?usp=sharing]Please click here to go to my spreadsheet![/url] [quote=Whyyesimnot]@Whyyesimnot Hi! I will do both of your dragons but I will dot them through the list, meaning I'll do one at the start of the list and one at the end if that's all good? just so that one person isn't clogging the list for others. Anyway; you have two beautiful dragons there, I'll price them up seperately for you here! ALSO: do you want the apparel at all? you only mentioned the accents. I'll give you seperate prices with accents and apparel. Sinai: WITH apparel: 2400 gems. WITHOUT apparel(just accent): 2200 gems. Mellon: WITH apparel: 2600 gems WITHOUT apparel: 2300 gems. [/quote] [quote=Mercurialwings]@Mercurialwings Welcome back to the shop! you bring me another amazingly fierce dragon, yay! Is she drawn with 3 eyes? that's going to be so fun to work with! As for price, she seems quite difficult, but I wil include the halo and neck wraps as they will be seen on the bust. as for price I will draw her for 2600 gems. [/quote] [quote=sarcastichawke] @Sarcastichawke Welcome back! and thank you! I am super excited to get more pieces done in this style! For the apparel; I will include the hair and parts of the bramble mantle, and also the accent of course. How would you want the hair layered with the accent? as i can imagine it would make more sense for the hair to be underneath the armour plating, but we can discuss that. As for price; I will get your boy done for 2500 gems.[/quote] [quote=Effervessa]@effervessa Thought I'd just include you in this too, but we've already discussed on Discord and I'll get your lil bab done first as it's the only Paypal one. (plus you made contact first ;) )[/quote] [size=4]Also, SLOTS CLOSED until I have completed these! Thank you guys![/size]
Okay so It will be up to you now when you send the payment, but my usual way of doing this is that I will PM you when I'm ready to do your piece, and I'll ask for the gems before I start your commission. I know some people like to send the gems straight away but please be aware that it could take weeks for me to get to your commission!

please also check the spreadsheet to see where your orders are placed on the list!
Please click here to go to my spreadsheet!
Whyyesimnot wrote:
@Whyyesimnot
Hi! I will do both of your dragons but I will dot them through the list, meaning I'll do one at the start of the list and one at the end if that's all good? just so that one person isn't clogging the list for others. Anyway; you have two beautiful dragons there, I'll price them up seperately for you here!

ALSO: do you want the apparel at all? you only mentioned the accents. I'll give you seperate prices with accents and apparel.

Sinai:
WITH apparel: 2400 gems.
WITHOUT apparel(just accent): 2200 gems.

Mellon:
WITH apparel: 2600 gems
WITHOUT apparel: 2300 gems.
Mercurialwings wrote:
@Mercurialwings

Welcome back to the shop! you bring me another amazingly fierce dragon, yay!
Is she drawn with 3 eyes? that's going to be so fun to work with!

As for price, she seems quite difficult, but I wil include the halo and neck wraps as they will be seen on the bust. as for price I will draw her for 2600 gems.
sarcastichawke wrote:
@Sarcastichawke
Welcome back! and thank you! I am super excited to get more pieces done in this style!
For the apparel; I will include the hair and parts of the bramble mantle, and also the accent of course. How would you want the hair layered with the accent? as i can imagine it would make more sense for the hair to be underneath the armour plating, but we can discuss that.

As for price; I will get your boy done for 2500 gems.
Effervessa wrote:
@effervessa Thought I'd just include you in this too, but we've already discussed on Discord and I'll get your lil bab done first as it's the only Paypal one. (plus you made contact first ;) )

Also, SLOTS CLOSED until I have completed these! Thank you guys!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries: Only the best for your arts! xD Yup, she has 3 sets of eyes (reddish-purple color-wise) and is my current favorite to splurge on! That price works for me, so I'll DM that over shortly~ ^ ^
@Auries: Only the best for your arts! xD Yup, she has 3 sets of eyes (reddish-purple color-wise) and is my current favorite to splurge on! That price works for me, so I'll DM that over shortly~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Love you Auries!! ^^
Love you Auries!! ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95 96