Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 95 96
@BardsTale Thank you for your kind words! He's such a handsome boy and YAY more flowers! I'm so happy about that!

I will ask for 1.4kg for him if that's okay? No need to send payment just yet as I will have a bit of a waitlist before yours at this point hehe. If that price is OK, I will note you down!
@BardsTale Thank you for your kind words! He's such a handsome boy and YAY more flowers! I'm so happy about that!

I will ask for 1.4kg for him if that's okay? No need to send payment just yet as I will have a bit of a waitlist before yours at this point hehe. If that price is OK, I will note you down!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
I would like to reserve two slots for fully shaded busts, please! I’ll edit the proper info when I get to my computer <3 [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] FallingStar275 [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully Shaded [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39485208] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394853/39485208_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Vakariné [b]Personality:[/b] A kind, gentle, motherly dragon. She is an ethereal guide, of sorts, to those who are lost. She finds the lost, those who have lost their way, and guides them to where they belong, back to their homes. (If you'd like to see a bit more of her lore, as I have a nice snippet in her bio, feel free to check it out! I think it does this little paragraph I wrote a bit more justice, but I don't want to take up too much space ;w; [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Apparel: Pixie Procession, Silver Seraph Headpiece, Pearl Flourish Necklace Accent: [skin=15460] Payment Method: Gems [b]Other Info:[/b] concerning her pose, I would probably want her looking soft, and gentle! I would love for her to have a gentle, sweet, caring sort of look to her pose and expression, if that makes sense. <3[/quote] [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] FallingStar275 [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Fully Shaded [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42276321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422764/42276321_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Titania (but her nickname is Tiny!) [b]Personality:[/b] Playful and lighthearted, this dragoness is absolutely bursting with energy! She wants to engage everyone and make everyone happy around her. She's very sweet and would never dream of hurting another dragon. Most of the time she is quite extroverted and eager to meet new dragons and make them feel good and welcome, but sometimes she can be a bit shy, nervous that she comes across too strongly. But she truly just wants everyone to feel happy! [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Apparel: Pastel Lace Headpiece, Pastel Lace Collar, Ethereal Entourage, Gossamer Flame Candles [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Other Info:[/b] I don't want the Gossamer Flame Candles to take up too much room/cover too much of her, if that's okay? <3 I also would love for her to possibly have a rather happy expression. One that shows excitement and kindness, if possible. (sorry if that sounds silly, I just got this beautiful lady myself so I'm still working on finalizing her lore and stuff xD)[/quote] How much would all of this come out to? ^^
I would like to reserve two slots for fully shaded busts, please! I’ll edit the proper info when I get to my computer <3
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: FallingStar275
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully Shaded
Dragon Image:

39485208_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Vakariné
Personality: A kind, gentle, motherly dragon. She is an ethereal guide, of sorts, to those who are lost. She finds the lost, those who have lost their way, and guides them to where they belong, back to their homes. (If you'd like to see a bit more of her lore, as I have a nice snippet in her bio, feel free to check it out! I think it does this little paragraph I wrote a bit more justice, but I don't want to take up too much space ;w;
Apparel and Accents:
Apparel: Pixie Procession, Silver Seraph Headpiece, Pearl Flourish Necklace
Accent:
Payment Method: Gems
Other Info: concerning her pose, I would probably want her looking soft, and gentle! I would love for her to have a gentle, sweet, caring sort of look to her pose and expression, if that makes sense. <3
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: FallingStar275
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Fully Shaded
Dragon Image:

42276321_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Titania (but her nickname is Tiny!)
Personality: Playful and lighthearted, this dragoness is absolutely bursting with energy! She wants to engage everyone and make everyone happy around her. She's very sweet and would never dream of hurting another dragon. Most of the time she is quite extroverted and eager to meet new dragons and make them feel good and welcome, but sometimes she can be a bit shy, nervous that she comes across too strongly. But she truly just wants everyone to feel happy!
Apparel and Accents:
Apparel: Pastel Lace Headpiece, Pastel Lace Collar, Ethereal Entourage, Gossamer Flame Candles
Payment Method: Gems
Other Info: I don't want the Gossamer Flame Candles to take up too much room/cover too much of her, if that's okay? <3 I also would love for her to possibly have a rather happy expression. One that shows excitement and kindness, if possible. (sorry if that sounds silly, I just got this beautiful lady myself so I'm still working on finalizing her lore and stuff xD)

How much would all of this come out to? ^^
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@Auries Totally a fair price. And totally understand about the waitlist, I am just glad I got in :D
@Auries Totally a fair price. And totally understand about the waitlist, I am just glad I got in :D
3-CC2-F96-D-70-D1-4-DE0-8-A0-C-7292-F8437-F8-F.pngDQMdZmI.png
@Fallingstar275 Noted! Will pop this post on my spreadsheet so please definitely edit your post with the order forms and I will check them a bit later on! :)
@Fallingstar275 Noted! Will pop this post on my spreadsheet so please definitely edit your post with the order forms and I will check them a bit later on! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@BardsTale Thank you! Can't wait to draw your boy! (I was honestly surprised that the mane wasn't an accent? that's what banana trail does? Woah!)
@BardsTale Thank you! Can't wait to draw your boy! (I was honestly surprised that the mane wasn't an accent? that's what banana trail does? Woah!)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries: Is it okay to order more than one sketch bust? :x
@Auries: Is it okay to order more than one sketch bust? :x
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Mercurialwings Definitely! I'll cap at 3 though!
@Mercurialwings Definitely! I'll cap at 3 though!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries: Awesome~ I actually was planning on 3, if I can swing it fund-wise. I'll get those forms filled out as soon as I can, so that you can quote me on the final price.
@Auries: Awesome~ I actually was planning on 3, if I can swing it fund-wise. I'll get those forms filled out as soon as I can, so that you can quote me on the final price.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Auries RIGHT!?!?!? But I had no idea until I saw it on another Tundra. He actually started as a Coatl but how could I resist rainbow fluff. I am trying to breed him a mate right now too, but that might take a bit ^^;
@Auries RIGHT!?!?!? But I had no idea until I saw it on another Tundra. He actually started as a Coatl but how could I resist rainbow fluff. I am trying to breed him a mate right now too, but that might take a bit ^^;
3-CC2-F96-D-70-D1-4-DE0-8-A0-C-7292-F8437-F8-F.pngDQMdZmI.png
@Mercurialwings Sounds good! Let me know when you've created your forms so that I can price them up for you!

@BardsTale it's so unique and amazing, im so glad you made them a tundra ahh
@Mercurialwings Sounds good! Let me know when you've created your forms so that I can price them up for you!

@BardsTale it's so unique and amazing, im so glad you made them a tundra ahh
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 95 96