Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 95 96
@hyoid at the moment yes, I do like half human things too I guess
@hyoid at the moment yes, I do like half human things too I guess
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b]HeartOfDragon [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b]Sketch [b]Dragon Image:[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=16&breed=14&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=116&auth=6a9d4c319d9728e87d472802f137d43541592730&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b]Dori 27871469 [b]Personality:[/b] Dori is a very sinister dragon who loves gore and blood because she is a blood mage. She is a trickster but still has a soft spot for her clan mates. It’d be cool if you could draw her with blood coming out of her mouth maybe [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] glowing red claw tips, red birdskull headdress, firebreather cape, maroon wing wraps [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Other Info:[/b] Maybe have her with a sinister smile and glowing red eyes from in her headdress. Like I said before also maybe blood dripping from inside her mouth if you’re ok with drawing that. She has lots of red apparel over her dark primary so I hope it’s not too dark cuz I saw you don’t particularly like dark dragons
@Auries
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username:HeartOfDragon
TYPE OF COMMISSION:Sketch
Dragon Image:dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=16&breed=14&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=14&winggene=11&wings=116&auth=6a9d4c319d9728e87d472802f137d43541592730&dummyext=prev.png
Dragon Name/ID:Dori 27871469
Personality: Dori is a very sinister dragon who loves gore and blood because she is a blood mage. She is a trickster but still has a soft spot for her clan mates. It’d be cool if you could draw her with blood coming out of her mouth maybe
Apparel and Accents: glowing red claw tips, red birdskull headdress, firebreather cape, maroon wing wraps
Payment Method: gems
Other Info: Maybe have her with a sinister smile and glowing red eyes from in her headdress. Like I said before also maybe blood dripping from inside her mouth if you’re ok with drawing that. She has lots of red apparel over her dark primary so I hope it’s not too dark cuz I saw you don’t particularly like dark dragons
ovIxsB0.png
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png tvc2kGc.png tumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
okay finally decided, if there's any problems with any of them please let me know (also if it goes over ~940g i'll pay the rest in treasure) [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Elodea [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b]Sketch [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=20&auth=9626f1f693703f8858e7add9ca57cc6222d104a9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Hjordis 38231021 [b]Personality:[/b] Hjordis is a very ambitious dragon, often making her rather intimidating to others even though she is rather kind when you get to know her. However, she will not let any kindness get in the way of her goals. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Accent: Astronomer F (ID 12614) [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Other Info:[/b] i hope you're ready for blue dragons[/quote] [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Elodea [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b]Sketch [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=19&breed=14&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=25&auth=9b4a1968b026e7abcecc8b9d94f8fb047394d6bf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Izulu 38314459 [b]Personality:[/b] Izulu likes to have fun, even if her appearance is a little scary. She is not very sinister at all but will try to intimidate those that have something she wants. Izulu is also a quick thinker, coming up with ways to get past others. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Skin: Demonic Blue (ID 19765) [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Other Info:[/b] if the skin is too annoying/hard to do on a sketch i will change her out for another dragon![/quote] [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Elodea [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b]Sketch [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=151&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=549c4190266e7043b2f894a037d8dbe24abab623&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Eirlys 42181616 [b]Personality:[/b] A very gentle and soft girl, she is simply looking for her purpose in life and trying to figure out what it is she is meant to do. Though shy, she is very friendly with those that get to know her. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] [item=Winter Wind] [b]Payment Method:[/b] gems [b]Other Info:[/b] if the winter wind is too hard/annoying on a sketch please let me know <3[/quote]
okay finally decided, if there's any problems with any of them please let me know (also if it goes over ~940g i'll pay the rest in treasure)
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Elodea
Dragon Image: dragon?age=1&body=174&bodygene=20&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=137&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=20&auth=9626f1f693703f8858e7add9ca57cc6222d104a9&dummyext=prev.png
Dragon Name/ID: Hjordis 38231021
Personality: Hjordis is a very ambitious dragon, often making her rather intimidating to others even though she is rather kind when you get to know her. However, she will not let any kindness get in the way of her goals.
Apparel and Accents: Accent: Astronomer F (ID 12614)
Other Info: i hope you're ready for blue dragons
Auries Order Form wrote:
Dragon Image: dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=19&breed=14&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=25&auth=9b4a1968b026e7abcecc8b9d94f8fb047394d6bf&dummyext=prev.png
Dragon Name/ID: Izulu 38314459
Personality: Izulu likes to have fun, even if her appearance is a little scary. She is not very sinister at all but will try to intimidate those that have something she wants. Izulu is also a quick thinker, coming up with ways to get past others.
Apparel and Accents: Skin: Demonic Blue (ID 19765)
Other Info: if the skin is too annoying/hard to do on a sketch i will change her out for another dragon!
Auries Order Form wrote:
Dragon Image: dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=151&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=549c4190266e7043b2f894a037d8dbe24abab623&dummyext=prev.png
Dragon Name/ID: Eirlys 42181616
Personality: A very gentle and soft girl, she is simply looking for her purpose in life and trying to figure out what it is she is meant to do. Though shy, she is very friendly with those that get to know her.
Apparel and Accents: Winter Wind
Other Info: if the winter wind is too hard/annoying on a sketch please let me know <3
raPIqm3.png
@heartofdragon okay so im guessing you would like all of the apparel listed (of course what would be visible on a bust) if so it will raise the price a bit.
im not a HUGE gore fan but i will try to do my best with your boy to make him look as you described!
so for your price, i will say 400 gems. (please remember that this is a bust, and so clawtips will not be visible.)

@Elodea oh boy you like to treat me, don'tcha!

First one:
I will draw her for 350 gems (taking into account accent/genes)

second:
accent looks a bit difficult, so ill say 450 gems for her.

third:
the wind won't be too bad, i can add that no problem. ill also do her for 350 gems.

(totalling: 1,150 gems)

JUST a little note for you both, please use BBCode in the future, even if all the apparel is on them, it makes it so much easier to check the accents/apparel, and i usually scry the dragons myself when drawing :D.

please also be aware that i dont have much time off work at the moment, plus another commission to tend to, it will take a few days to get these done.
@heartofdragon okay so im guessing you would like all of the apparel listed (of course what would be visible on a bust) if so it will raise the price a bit.
im not a HUGE gore fan but i will try to do my best with your boy to make him look as you described!
so for your price, i will say 400 gems. (please remember that this is a bust, and so clawtips will not be visible.)

@Elodea oh boy you like to treat me, don'tcha!

First one:
I will draw her for 350 gems (taking into account accent/genes)

second:
accent looks a bit difficult, so ill say 450 gems for her.

third:
the wind won't be too bad, i can add that no problem. ill also do her for 350 gems.

(totalling: 1,150 gems)

JUST a little note for you both, please use BBCode in the future, even if all the apparel is on them, it makes it so much easier to check the accents/apparel, and i usually scry the dragons myself when drawing :D.

please also be aware that i dont have much time off work at the moment, plus another commission to tend to, it will take a few days to get these done.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

perfect, works for me! and my bad, I figured that was maybe why you asked for id too >> if you're alright with me splitting payment with g and t, I'll give you 940g and 210kt? If not I'll make the gems asap and toss it all at you <3 (I bought too many genes with my auction money LOL)
@Auries

perfect, works for me! and my bad, I figured that was maybe why you asked for id too >> if you're alright with me splitting payment with g and t, I'll give you 940g and 210kt? If not I'll make the gems asap and toss it all at you <3 (I bought too many genes with my auction money LOL)
raPIqm3.png
@elodea that's perfect, send it over when you're ready, it will be a few days (probably) so bare with ne haha :)
@elodea that's perfect, send it over when you're ready, it will be a few days (probably) so bare with ne haha :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Bonibaru here's your commission, sorry it took so long! [img]https://i.imgur.com/alDAyrN.png[/img]
@Bonibaru
here's your commission, sorry it took so long!

alDAyrN.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Elodea here's your sketches, I hope these are ok! [img]https://i.imgur.com/qyOUdwh.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gcKlQiY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zheTHi3.png[/img]
@Elodea
here's your sketches, I hope these are ok!

qyOUdwh.png

gcKlQiY.png

zheTHi3.png
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
boop
boop
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries

I love them!! I am definitely going to come back for a full shaded once I get the cash <3
@Auries

I love them!! I am definitely going to come back for a full shaded once I get the cash <3
raPIqm3.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 95 96