Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 95 96
i
i
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
[b]Username:[/b] bonibaru [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b]FULLY SHADED [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40262272] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402623/40262272_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Iskierka [b]Personality:[/b] aggressive, greedy, always ready to fight and constantly on the hunt for riches, fiercely loyal, and possessive. [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Let me know if her accent is too complicated to sketch out. I'd like to have her ornate gold necklace, and the flame wisps or some smoke included in the drawing to highlight that she's a fire-breather. [b]Payment Method:[/b] paypal [b]Other Info:[/b] she's cheeky and independent and fierce, and I love her :)
Username: bonibaru
TYPE OF COMMISSION:FULLY SHADED
Dragon Image:

40262272_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Iskierka
Personality: aggressive, greedy, always ready to fight and constantly on the hunt for riches, fiercely loyal, and possessive.
Apparel and Accents: Let me know if her accent is too complicated to sketch out. I'd like to have her ornate gold necklace, and the flame wisps or some smoke included in the drawing to highlight that she's a fire-breather.
Payment Method: paypal
Other Info: she's cheeky and independent and fierce, and I love her :)
duHgkuH.png
@Bonibaru that accent will cost quite a bit to add on, since it will be a lot more detail onto the whole piece, as ill make the skin like lava(?) and firey underbelly. I can definitely do the apparel and fire/smoke.

with the accent included i'll have to do it for $20, without i'll do it for $18. let me know! :)
@Bonibaru that accent will cost quite a bit to add on, since it will be a lot more detail onto the whole piece, as ill make the skin like lava(?) and firey underbelly. I can definitely do the apparel and fire/smoke.

with the accent included i'll have to do it for $20, without i'll do it for $18. let me know! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries $20 works for me, I know it will be a lot of work. She's the kind of dragon that even if I quit playing the game I'll want her art forever :)
@Auries $20 works for me, I know it will be a lot of work. She's the kind of dragon that even if I quit playing the game I'll want her art forever :)
duHgkuH.png
@Bonibaru that's awesome! I will send you my paypal payment link via Discord, ill try sketch her tonight for you! :)
@Bonibaru that's awesome! I will send you my paypal payment link via Discord, ill try sketch her tonight for you! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
boops
boops
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents