Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | giving everything away for HQ ocs & art
1 2 3 4
hello everybody

due to studies & real life things i've realized i'm not anymore able to play fr in a decent way, so i've decided to give away basically all what i have, meaning:

[*] all my dragons including skins & apparel
[*] all my hoard (see link under here)
[*] 2451 gems & 322k treasure

here you can find everything i have in my hoard & vault
in the vault in particular you can find a few highlights but i recommend checking every part
please note that A LOT of rare apparel & familiars including some sprites and ALL original accents (meaning accents not from holiday events) are assigned to dragons, so don't forget to take a look at my lair

i'm looking for:

[*] hq ocs, both original designs & closed species - i have a huge preference for accessoriated, complex-designed ferals

[*] hq art (fullbody, headshot, chibi, > PIXEL <)

feel free to ping or pm me showing what you're offering and asking for a general or specific payment c-:[/center]
hello everybody

due to studies & real life things i've realized i'm not anymore able to play fr in a decent way, so i've decided to give away basically all what i have, meaning:

[*] all my dragons including skins & apparel
[*] all my hoard (see link under here)
[*] 2451 gems & 322k treasure

here you can find everything i have in my hoard & vault
in the vault in particular you can find a few highlights but i recommend checking every part
please note that A LOT of rare apparel & familiars including some sprites and ALL original accents (meaning accents not from holiday events) are assigned to dragons, so don't forget to take a look at my lair

i'm looking for:

[*] hq ocs, both original designs & closed species - i have a huge preference for accessoriated, complex-designed ferals

[*] hq art (fullbody, headshot, chibi, > PIXEL <)

feel free to ping or pm me showing what you're offering and asking for a general or specific payment c-:[/center]
ART & OCS SEARCH
i'm quitting fr & giving away all what i have for art and designs
@Doxie
Hello! I am interested. Here is my shop with prices here: x
I also have more examples on my deviantart, which is in my signature.
@Doxie
Hello! I am interested. Here is my shop with prices here: x
I also have more examples on my deviantart, which is in my signature.
@Doxie ooh. I do pixel? :0 this is an example (not pixel) like most of the ocs shown: [img]http://i.imgur.com/LUuC1jK.png[/img] and here're a couple links to pixel examples: http://i.imgur.com/pOhCJOl.png http://i.imgur.com/qZOYpco.png neither pixel pieces are fully shaded, but that can be done :0 Probably 300g for something the size of the first example (half-body), anything bigger is basically bribe only. And a headshot is probably around 200g. Let me know if you're interested, thanks!
@Doxie
ooh. I do pixel? :0 this is an example (not pixel) like most of the ocs shown:
LUuC1jK.png
and here're a couple links to pixel examples:
http://i.imgur.com/pOhCJOl.png
http://i.imgur.com/qZOYpco.png
neither pixel pieces are fully shaded, but that can be done :0 Probably 300g for something the size of the first example (half-body), anything bigger is basically bribe only. And a headshot is probably around 200g.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks!
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Doxie

Hello! Good luck to your pursuits in the future! I hope things go well for you.

Might I ask what sort of familiars you have? I'm in love and looking for Sprites in particular... I need all of them except for the Nature Sprite. Although I'd understand if you're not willing to part with them! Being so rare, and all. But hey, may as well throw an offer out there, right? I'd be happy to see whatever else you have.

I have a few original species, although I only have a reference sheet for one of them right now:
Gumbears!
I can make you a custom, or you can have a MYO. If that interests you!

I also have Vichomps, which I'm still working on. They can have markings! Like Gumbears, I can make you a custom, or you can have a MYO.

And here are a few designs I have for sale. I haven't been in this folder in a while, so I'm not too sure what all is in here!

Otherwise, I'd be more than happy to design some things for you! I love character design. <: I'm also more than happy to draw general art as well, but I'll only draw SFW! I can tackle a wide variety of mediums, from digital and traditional drawings, to pixels and and sprites!!
You can find more examples in my Gallery, you should be able to find everything you need in the folders to the side!!

I'll happily accept gems, treasure, skins/accents and apparel! Just make an offer, if you like. ^^

Thanks for your time! It's fine if none of this interests you.
@Doxie

Hello! Good luck to your pursuits in the future! I hope things go well for you.

Might I ask what sort of familiars you have? I'm in love and looking for Sprites in particular... I need all of them except for the Nature Sprite. Although I'd understand if you're not willing to part with them! Being so rare, and all. But hey, may as well throw an offer out there, right? I'd be happy to see whatever else you have.

I have a few original species, although I only have a reference sheet for one of them right now:
Gumbears!
I can make you a custom, or you can have a MYO. If that interests you!

I also have Vichomps, which I'm still working on. They can have markings! Like Gumbears, I can make you a custom, or you can have a MYO.

And here are a few designs I have for sale. I haven't been in this folder in a while, so I'm not too sure what all is in here!

Otherwise, I'd be more than happy to design some things for you! I love character design. <: I'm also more than happy to draw general art as well, but I'll only draw SFW! I can tackle a wide variety of mediums, from digital and traditional drawings, to pixels and and sprites!!
You can find more examples in my Gallery, you should be able to find everything you need in the folders to the side!!

I'll happily accept gems, treasure, skins/accents and apparel! Just make an offer, if you like. ^^

Thanks for your time! It's fine if none of this interests you.
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
@AesSedai

might be interested in those pixels
just let me think 'bout it c:

@Zonemod

aaaww sorry sweetie but i'm searching for tinier pixels ; vv ;

@SilverStarSheep
wow you're one of the kindest ppl i've ever met here
i'm gonna start crying ok
unfortunately it's not exactly what i'm looking for
i'm really really sorry :c
but thank you a lot for your offer!

@AesSedai

might be interested in those pixels
just let me think 'bout it c:

@Zonemod

aaaww sorry sweetie but i'm searching for tinier pixels ; vv ;

@SilverStarSheep
wow you're one of the kindest ppl i've ever met here
i'm gonna start crying ok
unfortunately it's not exactly what i'm looking for
i'm really really sorry :c
but thank you a lot for your offer!

ART & OCS SEARCH
i'm quitting fr & giving away all what i have for art and designs
@CanisMajoris
@CanisMajoris
@Doxie
how much art in exchange for your sprite collection?
i'll try and post and example of my art later if you want ;D
also i can't access the stash .3.
@Doxie
how much art in exchange for your sprite collection?
i'll try and post and example of my art later if you want ;D
also i can't access the stash .3.
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Doxie
Is there anything that'd interest you for the ice or arcane sprite?
http://sta.sh/2kawlzbwg1i?edit=1
@Doxie
Is there anything that'd interest you for the ice or arcane sprite?
http://sta.sh/2kawlzbwg1i?edit=1
@Doxie

That's fine! It was worth the offer I think, anyway! Thank you very much for looking. ^^
I'm not sure if you saw my pixels and sprites, if not, please permit me one more link! But if you've already taken a look, feel free to ignore this!
But outside of that, I wish the best to you!
@Doxie

That's fine! It was worth the offer I think, anyway! Thank you very much for looking. ^^
I'm not sure if you saw my pixels and sprites, if not, please permit me one more link! But if you've already taken a look, feel free to ignore this!
But outside of that, I wish the best to you!
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
@Doxie

I checked out your OCs and I really like Somnium. I think it would look lovely in watercolor, because of the fluidity of the fur and the general shape of them. I don't have any more current examples of my art, but my art blog from a year or two ago, although the stuff at the top I just uploaded today. All of those were photos taken with a phone camera, but I do have a scanner. I am just too lazy to use it for personal work.
@Doxie

I checked out your OCs and I really like Somnium. I think it would look lovely in watercolor, because of the fluidity of the fur and the general shape of them. I don't have any more current examples of my art, but my art blog from a year or two ago, although the stuff at the top I just uploaded today. All of those were photos taken with a phone camera, but I do have a scanner. I am just too lazy to use it for personal work.
1 2 3 4