Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | giving everything away for HQ ocs & art
1 2 3 4
@GrumpyCatlover

before proposing an amount i'd like to see the art first c-:
the sta.sh is still not accessible, it will be as soon as i upload the screens

@XxCastielxX

nope- im rlly sorry ; vv ;

@SilverStarSheep

yes, i have
let's say i might be interested in one
i'm waiting for some more offers and then i'll decide
thank you <:

@CanisMajoris

i don't usually accept trad art but wow
your watercolours are gorgeous
expecially the first one <33
how much for a piece like that?
@GrumpyCatlover

before proposing an amount i'd like to see the art first c-:
the sta.sh is still not accessible, it will be as soon as i upload the screens

@XxCastielxX

nope- im rlly sorry ; vv ;

@SilverStarSheep

yes, i have
let's say i might be interested in one
i'm waiting for some more offers and then i'll decide
thank you <:

@CanisMajoris

i don't usually accept trad art but wow
your watercolours are gorgeous
expecially the first one <33
how much for a piece like that?
ART & OCS SEARCH
i'm quitting fr & giving away all what i have for art and designs
@Doxie

If it isn't too much to ask, I'd definitely be interested in the Ice Sprite.
@Doxie

If it isn't too much to ask, I'd definitely be interested in the Ice Sprite.
@Doxie
I have others, but I'd need to pm them to you
@Doxie
I have others, but I'd need to pm them to you
@CanisMajoris

can u give me a few days to think about it? or is it a problem?

@XxCastielxX

feel free to pm me c:
@CanisMajoris

can u give me a few days to think about it? or is it a problem?

@XxCastielxX

feel free to pm me c:
ART & OCS SEARCH
i'm quitting fr & giving away all what i have for art and designs
@Doxie

Thank you very much! Sorry if I was of a bother.
@Doxie

Thank you very much! Sorry if I was of a bother.
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
@Doxie
no worries! c: even if i end up closing feel free to pm me, i'm definitely interested in any sprites/holiday/unavailable items you might have.
@Doxie
no worries! c: even if i end up closing feel free to pm me, i'm definitely interested in any sprites/holiday/unavailable items you might have.
@Doxie

Sure, no problem!
@Doxie

Sure, no problem!
Hello @Doxie ! Im Sochy!

Is so sad that you have to leave, but is super undertsandable with studies and all. It happen the same to me in Neopets and I remember gifting a lot of my pets back then. I still think that maybe you may keep your favorites dragons or items, in case that maye in some free time to can still enter here to relax! For example in vacations, is always fun talk to other or participe in festivals, even if one is not an active member all year (for my part I only post here in the Art Sale forum, Im never in other ones xD)

Here is my art galery in DeviantArt: http://soch-chy.deviantart.com/gallery/
I dont know if my style is what you are lokng for or not, but if you like it just send me a PM or talk to me back there! I have a lot of free time and I more than happy to draw other people characters.

Items and payment in general is not a problem. Truly I would love have an Sprite or retired apparel items, like Naturalist Adornments or Companion Comet , but I know my art is not near that value. So maybe we can talk the prices in gems, that is always usefull here!

Im really sorry if my english have some mistakes, I dont usually write this this long.
Hello @Doxie ! Im Sochy!

Is so sad that you have to leave, but is super undertsandable with studies and all. It happen the same to me in Neopets and I remember gifting a lot of my pets back then. I still think that maybe you may keep your favorites dragons or items, in case that maye in some free time to can still enter here to relax! For example in vacations, is always fun talk to other or participe in festivals, even if one is not an active member all year (for my part I only post here in the Art Sale forum, Im never in other ones xD)

Here is my art galery in DeviantArt: http://soch-chy.deviantart.com/gallery/
I dont know if my style is what you are lokng for or not, but if you like it just send me a PM or talk to me back there! I have a lot of free time and I more than happy to draw other people characters.

Items and payment in general is not a problem. Truly I would love have an Sprite or retired apparel items, like Naturalist Adornments or Companion Comet , but I know my art is not near that value. So maybe we can talk the prices in gems, that is always usefull here!

Im really sorry if my english have some mistakes, I dont usually write this this long.
YMyzy2w.png
@Doxie
alright i'll get some examples up later thanks :D and sorry i thought the stash was working ;3;
@Doxie
alright i'll get some examples up later thanks :D and sorry i thought the stash was working ;3;
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Pippasaurs
@Doxie
Just pinging myself when I get on the laptop. I have a few designs we could swap for if not feel free to check out my art shop or tumblr
@Pippasaurs
@Doxie
Just pinging myself when I get on the laptop. I have a few designs we could swap for if not feel free to check out my art shop or tumblr
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
1 2 3 4