Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF: 1x1s [fantasy + fandoms]
1 2
I'm looking for some new rp partners! (or old rp partners, if we've done something before and you want to try to thread again I'm open for that too c: )

I will mainly rp fantasy/sci-fi. I am not looking for realism plots atm.

I sometimes disappear for a day or two. This is normal. I am a kennel technician, full time college student, bird of prey rehab volunteer, and falconer. My time can get pretty crammed (especially on weekends). If you think I've forgotten you please let me know.

My replies range from three sentences to multi-paragraphs. It depends on what you give me to work with. I am not interested in one liners. For pairings, I am good with doing mxf or fxf. I haven't done mxm, and most of my ocs are female, sorry. ^^;

Right now I have a huge obsession with Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. if you want to do any botw related plot i will love you.

Other fandoms include:
- Zelda (all games)
- Avatar: the Last Airbender (I have not seen korra but can do rps in that time period)
- Star Trek (mainly voyager and tng but i can do any era)
- Star Wars (maybe)
- Doctor Who (HEAVY maybe, i haven't kept up with the show)
- wheel of time
- cosmere
- any sort of crossover is also welcome

For original plots, anything fantasy or sci-fi I'm open to. It doesn't have to be original, just fun.

I've subbed to the thread so no need to ping me! open to multiple of these.
I'm looking for some new rp partners! (or old rp partners, if we've done something before and you want to try to thread again I'm open for that too c: )

I will mainly rp fantasy/sci-fi. I am not looking for realism plots atm.

I sometimes disappear for a day or two. This is normal. I am a kennel technician, full time college student, bird of prey rehab volunteer, and falconer. My time can get pretty crammed (especially on weekends). If you think I've forgotten you please let me know.

My replies range from three sentences to multi-paragraphs. It depends on what you give me to work with. I am not interested in one liners. For pairings, I am good with doing mxf or fxf. I haven't done mxm, and most of my ocs are female, sorry. ^^;

Right now I have a huge obsession with Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. if you want to do any botw related plot i will love you.

Other fandoms include:
- Zelda (all games)
- Avatar: the Last Airbender (I have not seen korra but can do rps in that time period)
- Star Trek (mainly voyager and tng but i can do any era)
- Star Wars (maybe)
- Doctor Who (HEAVY maybe, i haven't kept up with the show)
- wheel of time
- cosmere
- any sort of crossover is also welcome

For original plots, anything fantasy or sci-fi I'm open to. It doesn't have to be original, just fun.

I've subbed to the thread so no need to ping me! open to multiple of these.
@AesSedai hey! I'm looking for an rp partner and I would love to be your roleplay partner. I'm down for practically any roleplay, even a Zelda roleplay even though I haven't played a single game
@AesSedai hey! I'm looking for an rp partner and I would love to be your roleplay partner. I'm down for practically any roleplay, even a Zelda roleplay even though I haven't played a single game
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@shadowrwarrior
I'd love to do something with you!
It doesn't have to be zelda if you've never played the game. I'd rather do something we both have an interest in!
@shadowrwarrior
I'd love to do something with you!
It doesn't have to be zelda if you've never played the game. I'd rather do something we both have an interest in!
@AesSedai hmmm, maybe some sort of crossover mob boss thing?
@AesSedai hmmm, maybe some sort of crossover mob boss thing?
@shadowrwarrior
That might be interesting. Haven't done anything like that before. What would you like to crossover?
@shadowrwarrior
That might be interesting. Haven't done anything like that before. What would you like to crossover?
@AesSedai go nuts! If thats ok with you
@AesSedai go nuts! If thats ok with you
Hey, I think I roleplayed with you once, it was a WoT one (you had a different username). Would you be interested in a fantasy roleplay?

I'll link you to this. Which in turn has links to my OCs and roleplay restrictions :)

Hey, I think I roleplayed with you once, it was a WoT one (you had a different username). Would you be interested in a fantasy roleplay?

I'll link you to this. Which in turn has links to my OCs and roleplay restrictions :)

91586610.png
Hey! If you're into sci-fi, perhaps you might be up for a thread with my man Array here? Not quite looking for a romance plot since I'm awful at those, but he fits the sci-fi bill since he originates from a cyberpunk background. Let me know!
Hey! If you're into sci-fi, perhaps you might be up for a thread with my man Array here? Not quite looking for a romance plot since I'm awful at those, but he fits the sci-fi bill since he originates from a cyberpunk background. Let me know!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@shadowrwarrior
okay, sounds good. i don't have many ideas but i'm sure i'll get some once we begin. do you want to start us off?

@Wakener
yes! i remember that rp!
I would be willing to do anything with any of those ocs, they all look nice. I'm still using Avyra as my primary oc (actually she came from that wot rp and i've expanded her out lmao) but I have a few more I can use as well if you want to go for something else.
what sort of fantasy? a high fantasy like lotr or something more modern?

@Rexcaliburr
I would love to do one! let's see... if you don't want romance...... how likely would he be to adopt?
one of my ocs fits the "trashy teen needs guidance" sort of trope
@shadowrwarrior
okay, sounds good. i don't have many ideas but i'm sure i'll get some once we begin. do you want to start us off?

@Wakener
yes! i remember that rp!
I would be willing to do anything with any of those ocs, they all look nice. I'm still using Avyra as my primary oc (actually she came from that wot rp and i've expanded her out lmao) but I have a few more I can use as well if you want to go for something else.
what sort of fantasy? a high fantasy like lotr or something more modern?

@Rexcaliburr
I would love to do one! let's see... if you don't want romance...... how likely would he be to adopt?
one of my ocs fits the "trashy teen needs guidance" sort of trope
@AesSedai I don't think he'd mind taking someone under his wing at all! He wouldn't be the best parental figure, but he'd definitely give it a shot as long as the kid doesn't mind their parental figure being a space venturer
@AesSedai I don't think he'd mind taking someone under his wing at all! He wouldn't be the best parental figure, but he'd definitely give it a shot as long as the kid doesn't mind their parental figure being a space venturer
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2