Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] let me draw your gijinkas pls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
yo, im a newbie and hoping to make some muns here, so i'll just open up some slots for [b]gijinkas[/b] and hopefully not horribly under/overprice everything [center][b]examples; [img]http://i.imgur.com/whBqx3i.png[/img] sketchy lineart + color bust 138k treasure // 200 gems sketchy lineart + color waist up 140k treasure // 210 gems [img]http://i.imgur.com/eMz7K0Q.png[/img] refined lineart + color + shading bust 276k treasure // 400 gems [img]http://i.imgur.com/PH3xvYZ.png[/img] refined lineart + color + shading waist up 300k treasure // 450 gems [img]http://i.imgur.com/luxB4OR.png[/img] "painterly" lineart + color + simple bg 414k treasure // 600 gems[/b] [b]AVAILABLE SLOTS:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. [b]PINGLIST:[/b] Zhimonster Mellifera SwishyIsBroken Charl1e Wakor Starshining Aleise Saru Mirsheb wildewinged Iodine pooses pittysoares Kazuko Fluffesu Namor unistar2000 Enoch AntiFerret Trachynhawb Scybilla JonathanJoestar Whirlwind678 MoonGoddess Nirveli Saingirl101 bergentruckung ImDucked SevenEggs Please specify at least a little about your chosen dragon's [b]personality[/b] and [b]how you'll be paying/what type of commission/waist up or bust.[/b] thanks![/center]
yo, im a newbie and hoping to make some muns here, so i'll just open up some slots for gijinkas and hopefully not horribly under/overprice everything
examples;

whBqx3i.png

sketchy lineart + color bust
138k treasure // 200 gems

sketchy lineart + color waist up
140k treasure // 210 gems

eMz7K0Q.png

refined lineart + color + shading bust
276k treasure // 400 gems

PH3xvYZ.png

refined lineart + color + shading waist up
300k treasure // 450 gems

luxB4OR.png

"painterly" lineart + color + simple bg
414k treasure // 600 gems

AVAILABLE SLOTS:

PINGLIST:
Zhimonster
Mellifera
SwishyIsBroken
Charl1e
Wakor
Starshining
Aleise
Saru
Mirsheb
wildewinged
Iodine
pooses
pittysoares
Kazuko
Fluffesu
Namor
unistar2000
Enoch
AntiFerret
Trachynhawb
Scybilla
JonathanJoestar
Whirlwind678
MoonGoddess
Nirveli
Saingirl101
bergentruckung
ImDucked
SevenEggs

Please specify at least a little about your chosen dragon's personality and how you'll be paying/what type of commission/waist up or bust. thanks!
VSxKOUu.png
@dejasquietplace Wow, these are beautiful! Could I get one of this girl from the waist up in the second style, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17914436] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179145/17914436_350.png[/img] [/url] Her personality is in her bio and I'd like to pay in gems. Let me know if there's any other information you need.
@dejasquietplace Wow, these are beautiful! Could I get one of this girl from the waist up in the second style, please?

17914436_350.png

Her personality is in her bio and I'd like to pay in gems. Let me know if there's any other information you need.
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@baeridan
great, she's gorgeous! (and thank you for all the info in her bio, it's much better than a couple sentences of personality uou;;) i'll get right on it, but before i do, do you have any preferences for anything about her design (skin/hair color/markings/ect) or would you like to leave the interpretation up to me?
@baeridan
great, she's gorgeous! (and thank you for all the info in her bio, it's much better than a couple sentences of personality uou;;) i'll get right on it, but before i do, do you have any preferences for anything about her design (skin/hair color/markings/ect) or would you like to leave the interpretation up to me?
VSxKOUu.png
@dejasquietplace
Do you do just dragon gajinks or will you draw other humanoids, like elves and such 0w0?
@dejasquietplace
Do you do just dragon gajinks or will you draw other humanoids, like elves and such 0w0?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@cloneclone
yep, i'll do other humanoids as well! as long as i have a reference (picture preferred, but a detailed description is alright as well), i'm fine with humanoids.
@cloneclone
yep, i'll do other humanoids as well! as long as i have a reference (picture preferred, but a detailed description is alright as well), i'm fine with humanoids.
VSxKOUu.png
@dejasquietplace Her hair is ombre, going from magenta (matching her head feathers) to purple (matching the feathers on her tail wings), and it's long and wavy. Skin is tanned, matching the color in your third sample, and as for markings, I'll leave the interpretation up to you.

Thank you so much! Would you like me to send the payment now or after?
@dejasquietplace Her hair is ombre, going from magenta (matching her head feathers) to purple (matching the feathers on her tail wings), and it's long and wavy. Skin is tanned, matching the color in your third sample, and as for markings, I'll leave the interpretation up to you.

Thank you so much! Would you like me to send the payment now or after?
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
@dejasquietplace

https://40.media.tumblr.com/016b9667500f891169217d4cda1f6252/tumblr_o11rpkFEb21v3on1qo1_400.png Would you be okay with drawing him :D?
He's got white hair + his eyes are entirely green tho :9

He's a mute street performer! Does little parlor tricks and magic shows to entertain kiddies. He's playful and a bit impish, but all around harmless as a button.
And I'd be interested in a waist up in your third style :D?
@dejasquietplace

https://40.media.tumblr.com/016b9667500f891169217d4cda1f6252/tumblr_o11rpkFEb21v3on1qo1_400.png Would you be okay with drawing him :D?
He's got white hair + his eyes are entirely green tho :9

He's a mute street performer! Does little parlor tricks and magic shows to entertain kiddies. He's playful and a bit impish, but all around harmless as a button.
And I'd be interested in a waist up in your third style :D?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@baeridan
great, thank you! if you don't mind sending it now, that'd be great. i'm excited to draw her, her customization is awesome *o*

@cloneclone
alright, that looks fine to me! what will you be paying with?
@baeridan
great, thank you! if you don't mind sending it now, that'd be great. i'm excited to draw her, her customization is awesome *o*

@cloneclone
alright, that looks fine to me! what will you be paying with?
VSxKOUu.png
@dejasquietplace i love your art style o my god. i'm a bit confused at your gem conversion rate? those are some rather huge differences by the one i usually see, is it meant to be a discount?
@dejasquietplace i love your art style o my god. i'm a bit confused at your gem conversion rate? those are some rather huge differences by the one i usually see, is it meant to be a discount?
previously heavenlyEarth
@dejasquietplace
hi! would you be cool with drawing an mmo character? i can send you plenty of screenshot references. (she's kind of a dragon person anyways lmao)

also, would you accept retired apparel as payment? i have some spare sunguard chests and chillspike collars lying around if youre interested in those (with gold to supplement the payment if need be, going off of ah prices)
@dejasquietplace
hi! would you be cool with drawing an mmo character? i can send you plenty of screenshot references. (she's kind of a dragon person anyways lmao)

also, would you accept retired apparel as payment? i have some spare sunguard chests and chillspike collars lying around if youre interested in those (with gold to supplement the payment if need be, going off of ah prices)
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8