Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Opening up slots again!
Opening up slots again!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

I can't afford this but I wanted to say your art is absolutely beautiful. You are very talented with amazing skill. Amazing job!
@Vovina

I can't afford this but I wanted to say your art is absolutely beautiful. You are very talented with amazing skill. Amazing job!
VzE0xQk.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTU8bHCP.gifRkW1SLV.gif4yNzYyZ.gif Spearmint.png
@CosmicAnomalies Oh my gosh, you are so kind! <3 Thank you very much for the compliments, I appreciate it immensely!
@CosmicAnomalies Oh my gosh, you are so kind! <3 Thank you very much for the compliments, I appreciate it immensely!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

Is this um... USD only? Apologies, I perused your first page but must have missed the specifics if it was already clarified. Sorry to bother. I have gems ^_^;
@Vovina

Is this um... USD only? Apologies, I perused your first page but must have missed the specifics if it was already clarified. Sorry to bother. I have gems ^_^;
Lovecrafty_1.png
@Lovecrafty Hi there and thanks so much for stopping by, it's no bother at all! :D Yes, at this point in time I'm only accepting USD. I apologize profusely that it wasn't clear on the first page!
@Lovecrafty Hi there and thanks so much for stopping by, it's no bother at all! :D Yes, at this point in time I'm only accepting USD. I apologize profusely that it wasn't clear on the first page!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Thanks anyways for the reply! Good luck with your shop. Your art is wonderful <3
@Vovina Thanks anyways for the reply! Good luck with your shop. Your art is wonderful <3
Lovecrafty_1.png
oh my good gosh your art is absolutely fabulous!!
as soon as i get paid and have money sitting around i'm gonna have to grab one of those slots!

but until then, could you add me to your pinglist? c: @Vovina
oh my good gosh your art is absolutely fabulous!!
as soon as i get paid and have money sitting around i'm gonna have to grab one of those slots!

but until then, could you add me to your pinglist? c: @Vovina
@Artificiary Thank you so much for your kind words and interest! And absolutely, I can certainly add you to the pinglist!
@Artificiary Thank you so much for your kind words and interest! And absolutely, I can certainly add you to the pinglist!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Art Type: A dragon pencil bust wtih color Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31117944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311180/31117944_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: He is an ancient light warrior that emerged from a golden lake. I haven't quite figured out what apparel he is going to have, so no need to worry about that part. Extra notes: Please design him as if he had light eyes! And it is up to you whatever expression you want him to have, his character is still in development :D let me know if this works!
@Vovina
Art Type: A dragon pencil bust wtih color
Character:
31117944_350.png

Description: He is an ancient light warrior that emerged from a golden lake. I haven't quite figured out what apparel he is going to have, so no need to worry about that part.
Extra notes: Please design him as if he had light eyes! And it is up to you whatever expression you want him to have, his character is still in development :D

let me know if this works!
V8gagRz.png
@Zevos What a gorgeous Imperial, I'd love to draw him for you! Your total will be $15.76 USD--I'll send you a PM with payment information and instructions shortly.

Thank you for much for deciding to commission me, and I look forward to working with you!
@Zevos What a gorgeous Imperial, I'd love to draw him for you! Your total will be $15.76 USD--I'll send you a PM with payment information and instructions shortly.

Thank you for much for deciding to commission me, and I look forward to working with you!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37