Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37
@BettaSenpai Hello there, and I hope you've been well! :D I just wanted to let you know I'm back from my trip and can take your order if you'd still like to commission something!

However, if your plans have changed since, please do not feel obligated to order. If for any reason you are no longer interested, or would rather be placed on the pinglist instead, etc., that is completely okay and I understand, just let me know~ Thank you!
@BettaSenpai Hello there, and I hope you've been well! :D I just wanted to let you know I'm back from my trip and can take your order if you'd still like to commission something!

However, if your plans have changed since, please do not feel obligated to order. If for any reason you are no longer interested, or would rather be placed on the pinglist instead, etc., that is completely okay and I understand, just let me know~ Thank you!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

No I am still very interested in ordering!!!

<3 I have the money saved for when the rough draft is finished of him =3

You can see many examples of art in his bio as well as what he is like. =D
@Vovina

No I am still very interested in ordering!!!

<3 I have the money saved for when the rough draft is finished of him =3

You can see many examples of art in his bio as well as what he is like. =D
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
@BettaSenpai Awesome, I'll get started here soon! Please expect a PM from me within the next few days--I'll include a rough starting sketch for you to approve, to make sure I'm going in the right direction with him, and payment information and instructions for you at that time. <3 Thank you so much for deciding to commission me, I'm excited to draw your beautiful Imperial!
@BettaSenpai Awesome, I'll get started here soon! Please expect a PM from me within the next few days--I'll include a rough starting sketch for you to approve, to make sure I'm going in the right direction with him, and payment information and instructions for you at that time. <3 Thank you so much for deciding to commission me, I'm excited to draw your beautiful Imperial!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

I am excited! And thank you <3 he means a lot him and Kan being the rulers and stuff. But I wont get into the huge amount of detail XD If you feel you don't understand something feel free to pm me when ever <3

He isn't the sweetest kind, but he isn't totally cruel. Its like a bitter sweet balance of judging the right time to approach someone. XD
@Vovina

I am excited! And thank you <3 he means a lot him and Kan being the rulers and stuff. But I wont get into the huge amount of detail XD If you feel you don't understand something feel free to pm me when ever <3

He isn't the sweetest kind, but he isn't totally cruel. Its like a bitter sweet balance of judging the right time to approach someone. XD
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
All finished! Giving this a bump up~
All finished! Giving this a bump up~
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Could I be added to your pinglist? Don't quite have the USD for it now but perhaps in the future ^^
@Vovina Could I be added to your pinglist? Don't quite have the USD for it now but perhaps in the future ^^
64514_s.gif
@Kael Absolutely, I'll add you on right now~ Thank you so much for the interest!
@Kael Absolutely, I'll add you on right now~ Thank you so much for the interest!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
You up for working w/ written descriptions / some pulled images?
BC I'd love to hit you up for a flat colored full robot-esque character
@Vovina
You up for working w/ written descriptions / some pulled images?
BC I'd love to hit you up for a flat colored full robot-esque character
@Neglect Hello there, and thank you for your interest! And yes, I may be able to do something like that for you (but working from written descriptions/pulled images would require an added extra charge). Could you please provide more details about what you'd like, such as what kind of character (human-like, animal-like, etc.), reference materials I'd be working with, etc.? Either PM or ping here would be absolutely fine!

If I think I can work with your character, I'd give you a price quote and create a rough sketch for the general idea/pose before you have to commit to anything.
@Neglect Hello there, and thank you for your interest! And yes, I may be able to do something like that for you (but working from written descriptions/pulled images would require an added extra charge). Could you please provide more details about what you'd like, such as what kind of character (human-like, animal-like, etc.), reference materials I'd be working with, etc.? Either PM or ping here would be absolutely fine!

If I think I can work with your character, I'd give you a price quote and create a rough sketch for the general idea/pose before you have to commit to anything.
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina I just wanna say I really like how detailed your art is! Especially on the dragons and mecha!
@Vovina I just wanna say I really like how detailed your art is! Especially on the dragons and mecha!
tumblr_nsrzfcvQUF1u402sco1_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37