Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | McAlli's Bio Shop (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Apollomi @Cngx

Alright! Back from Thanksgiving! Hope your guys' holiday was good, if you celebrate Thanksgiving. :b

Apollomi, you have slot one, so please feel free to message me with your commission details at any time. Cgnx, I'll contact you the moment Apollomi's commission is finished!
@Apollomi @Cngx

Alright! Back from Thanksgiving! Hope your guys' holiday was good, if you celebrate Thanksgiving. :b

Apollomi, you have slot one, so please feel free to message me with your commission details at any time. Cgnx, I'll contact you the moment Apollomi's commission is finished!
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@MallyMcAlli [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7236/723533_350.png[/img] Bio for this guy, short one for now please, there's a rough descriptiony bio thing that I made up for him already on him, but it's not all that. If you need any more details lemme know OuO He is however, the first imp, I ever bought and the oldest dragon (bought wise) in my lair :)
@MallyMcAlli

723533_350.png

Bio for this guy, short one for now please, there's a rough descriptiony bio thing that I made up for him already on him, but it's not all that. If you need any more details lemme know OuO

He is however, the first imp, I ever bought and the oldest dragon (bought wise) in my lair :)
Trepollomi's Baldwin's|Dragoonwys' Art|Cal's Art|Dier's Art|McAlli's Bio Shop
@Cgnx @Fletchinder

Just letting you guys know that I'll be deleting the Google Docs that contain your templated bios soon. They take up a lot of space in my docs lol, so be sure to save them elsewhere if you want a backup copy that isn't just on your dragon!
@Cgnx @Fletchinder

Just letting you guys know that I'll be deleting the Google Docs that contain your templated bios soon. They take up a lot of space in my docs lol, so be sure to save them elsewhere if you want a backup copy that isn't just on your dragon!
@MallyMcAlli: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19321596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193216/19321596_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love a short bio for this cutie. All I can think of so far is that she's a wanderer - and that her parents are too, and that's why she was hatched when they were visiting a fire lair. That's....that's All I got. (I'm doing a swap list challenge and she's going to be swapped out in a dragons with lore thread, so she won't be staying with my clan long :3 )
@MallyMcAlli:

19321596_350.png

I would love a short bio for this cutie. All I can think of so far is that she's a wanderer - and that her parents are too, and that's why she was hatched when they were visiting a fire lair. That's....that's All I got.

(I'm doing a swap list challenge and she's going to be swapped out in a dragons with lore thread, so she won't be staying with my clan long :3 )
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad Okay! I'll put you on the list! I'll write up something and get back to you soon. :) Thanks for stopping by my shop!
@SakuraDryad Okay! I'll put you on the list! I'll write up something and get back to you soon. :) Thanks for stopping by my shop!
@MallyMcAlli Could I get a slot for this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15151099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151511/15151099_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like a medium bio for him, if that's possible. I did have him pegged as a sort of playboy, but then I gave him that apparel and I'm not really sure anymore... I dunno if you need more to go on... if you do I can probably think of something somehow...
@MallyMcAlli

Could I get a slot for this guy?

15151099_350.png

I'd like a medium bio for him, if that's possible. I did have him pegged as a sort of playboy, but then I gave him that apparel and I'm not really sure anymore... I dunno if you need more to go on... if you do I can probably think of something somehow...
tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo5_100.png BkIPCfy.jpg
@heavenleigh

Cool! I'll put you in Slot 1!

Just letting you know that, with New Years coming up, I'm probably going to be away from my computer more than normal. I might not be able to work on this over the weekend, so Monday might be the earliest I can get back to you so long as you don't mind the wait!
@heavenleigh

Cool! I'll put you in Slot 1!

Just letting you know that, with New Years coming up, I'm probably going to be away from my computer more than normal. I might not be able to work on this over the weekend, so Monday might be the earliest I can get back to you so long as you don't mind the wait!
@MallyMcAlli I don't mind the wait!
@MallyMcAlli I don't mind the wait!
tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo5_100.png BkIPCfy.jpg
@heavenleigh

I'm back from holiday stuff, and I've got my other stuff pretty much sorted. I've started work on your commission!
@heavenleigh

I'm back from holiday stuff, and I've got my other stuff pretty much sorted. I've started work on your commission!
@MallyMcAlli

Back again! My lair just went through a minor purge and saw that a few of perm dragons have no bio. Hope it is alright if I request more than one :) May I snag a spot please?

@MallyMcAlli

Back again! My lair just went through a minor purge and saw that a few of perm dragons have no bio. Hope it is alright if I request more than one :) May I snag a spot please?

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11