Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | McAlli's Bio Shop (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@BeefyStew
Oh, thank you! Sure! Let's talk about your dragons. :)

@Tag
I wouldn't be against writing something like that, but I'm afraid I haven't watched/read/experienced enough of NGE to know the source material. I wouldn't be able to write a fanfiction about it in confidence. Thank you so much for asking, though.
@BeefyStew
Oh, thank you! Sure! Let's talk about your dragons. :)

@Tag
I wouldn't be against writing something like that, but I'm afraid I haven't watched/read/experienced enough of NGE to know the source material. I wouldn't be able to write a fanfiction about it in confidence. Thank you so much for asking, though.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@tag WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEE
@tag WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEE
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan;; BECAUSE I LOVE YOUUUU
@Xairathan;; BECAUSE I LOVE YOUUUU
8dtZ7nB.png
@HermiTheHusky
little ping for myself, I might commission something later c:
@HermiTheHusky
little ping for myself, I might commission something later c:
giphy.gif
@MallyMcAlli Hello, I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind writing up a short to medium length bio for my dragon Pteron. I have a few important points for his character, but otherwise it would be up to you. He's the last dragon that I really need a bio for, and I can't seem to figure out how to write it myself. I have payment ready for you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8862976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88630/8862976_350.png[/img] [/url] I also need a short bio for my dragon Rowena as well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9121543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91216/9121543_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MallyMcAlli
Hello, I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind writing up a short to medium length bio for my dragon Pteron. I have a few important points for his character, but otherwise it would be up to you. He's the last dragon that I really need a bio for, and I can't seem to figure out how to write it myself. I have payment ready for you.

8862976_350.png

I also need a short bio for my dragon Rowena as well.

9121543_350.png
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@Marchelute
Pinging myself so I can find this again in the morning c:
@Marchelute
Pinging myself so I can find this again in the morning c:
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
@MallyMcAlli
Hullo! :D
Had to spend a while deciding which dragon(s) to get bios for, but I'm finally ready for a slot I think c: I'd love to have words written for a pair of dragons. So yeah :D How to proceed?
@MallyMcAlli
Hullo! :D
Had to spend a while deciding which dragon(s) to get bios for, but I'm finally ready for a slot I think c: I'd love to have words written for a pair of dragons. So yeah :D How to proceed?
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
@MallyMcAlli

Hey there!

Can I grab a slot, please?
There are a couple of dragons I'd like to get a bio written. (about 5 or 6, medium length)
@MallyMcAlli

Hey there!

Can I grab a slot, please?
There are a couple of dragons I'd like to get a bio written. (about 5 or 6, medium length)
necr0wartzssss7misuqeac2.jpg

myTumblr
@Marchelute Thank you so much! I'm going to send you a PM to iron out your order now. :)

@Necr0w Hello! Thank you, and yes, you've got slot 2. :) As soon as I am done with the person above you, I will PM you to set up your order!
@Marchelute Thank you so much! I'm going to send you a PM to iron out your order now. :)

@Necr0w Hello! Thank you, and yes, you've got slot 2. :) As soon as I am done with the person above you, I will PM you to set up your order!
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@MallyMcAlli

can I have a spot for two?
@MallyMcAlli

can I have a spot for two?
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11