Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Portraiture [033021- RE-OPENING!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Aribis
I guess it would depend on the item(s) you want. I figured that we'd subtract the dollar value in gems at the lowest AH rate from the total amount. So for example: if you wanted the scroll, the lowest one on the AH is 2900 gems, which would be equivalent to 29 USD. ( 100 gems = 1 USD). So I'd then owe you another 9 dollars through paypal, if my understanding of your rates is correct.
@Aribis
I guess it would depend on the item(s) you want. I figured that we'd subtract the dollar value in gems at the lowest AH rate from the total amount. So for example: if you wanted the scroll, the lowest one on the AH is 2900 gems, which would be equivalent to 29 USD. ( 100 gems = 1 USD). So I'd then owe you another 9 dollars through paypal, if my understanding of your rates is correct.
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
@Ilium

alright, that makes sense.
@Ilium

alright, that makes sense.
NnYxXrI.png
As for everyone else, I'm pretty close to making my decision. Just waiting on a couple things to work out first.

In the meantime, I'm leaving to pick a friend up from the airport today, so I might not be able to announce things until later this afternoon.
As for everyone else, I'm pretty close to making my decision. Just waiting on a couple things to work out first.

In the meantime, I'm leaving to pick a friend up from the airport today, so I might not be able to announce things until later this afternoon.
NnYxXrI.png
@Founder @nirak @ravenwind @alisdaire @Ilium

Alright here are five that I am taking. I'm still not sure about the sixth yet so I'm waiting for that to pan out before making a final decision.
@Founder @nirak @ravenwind @alisdaire @Ilium

Alright here are five that I am taking. I'm still not sure about the sixth yet so I'm waiting for that to pan out before making a final decision.
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis I'll send you a PM in a bit outlining the specifics I had in mind for my commission! Thanks :)
@Aribis I'll send you a PM in a bit outlining the specifics I had in mind for my commission! Thanks :)
64514_s.gif
@Founder

actually if you could hold off until I ask for it. Otherwise the message will become buried ^^;
@Founder

actually if you could hold off until I ask for it. Otherwise the message will become buried ^^;
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis Sure XD I'll just write it up in the meantime so it's ready whenever you want it.
@Aribis Sure XD I'll just write it up in the meantime so it's ready whenever you want it.
64514_s.gif
@Aribis
Awesome! This is wonderful news. :) I'll wait to hear more from you (or maybe you already have sent me a message; I'm playing catch up from sleeping xD )
@Aribis
Awesome! This is wonderful news. :) I'll wait to hear more from you (or maybe you already have sent me a message; I'm playing catch up from sleeping xD )
@Ilium

I will send you a message when I am ready, though you are free to check in anytime!
@Ilium

I will send you a message when I am ready, though you are free to check in anytime!
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis
:) Sounds good
@Aribis
:) Sounds good
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47