Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Portraiture [033021- RE-OPENING!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
@Kitto

I would be interested in the noc scroll, though I'm not entirely certain what you mean in the second to last paragraph.
@Kitto

I would be interested in the noc scroll, though I'm not entirely certain what you mean in the second to last paragraph.
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis I was just estimating that $30USD is ~1.4/1.5mil treasure (I just bought from another artist lol), and your 25USD prices also only equate to 1.2mil, so the $35 fullbody paint would not be equivalent to the value of the 3.5mil scroll.

Thus, I wouldn't trade the noc scroll exclusively for the painting; I would want more things alongside it to equal the value.

^^; Sorry it was confusing!
@Aribis I was just estimating that $30USD is ~1.4/1.5mil treasure (I just bought from another artist lol), and your 25USD prices also only equate to 1.2mil, so the $35 fullbody paint would not be equivalent to the value of the 3.5mil scroll.

Thus, I wouldn't trade the noc scroll exclusively for the painting; I would want more things alongside it to equal the value.

^^; Sorry it was confusing!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

Ahh. I am currently using a ratio of 1:500, so a $35 painted full would amount to 1.75mT, which yes would leave something to be desired which I'd be happy to fulfill, such as a celshaded full or a number of headshots.
@Kitto

Ahh. I am currently using a ratio of 1:500, so a $35 painted full would amount to 1.75mT, which yes would leave something to be desired which I'd be happy to fulfill, such as a celshaded full or a number of headshots.
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis Ok! I will sit on the decision until a slot opens. :3 There are quite a lot of things I can buy with a noc scroll, and I'm still debating if a cel vs. a painted fullbody would be worth the trade off...The treasure to pay for a cel is easy enough to come by, after all. We shall see!
@Aribis Ok! I will sit on the decision until a slot opens. :3 There are quite a lot of things I can buy with a noc scroll, and I'm still debating if a cel vs. a painted fullbody would be worth the trade off...The treasure to pay for a cel is easy enough to come by, after all. We shall see!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto

There is slot remaining I just haven't determined what's to become of it, lol.

But no worries. Take your time :)
@Kitto

There is slot remaining I just haven't determined what's to become of it, lol.

But no worries. Take your time :)
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis

May i be added to your ping list?
@Aribis

May i be added to your ping list?
tumblr_ncsydrApbf1svuy4ao1_500.png
@Aribis
Can you please add me to the pinglist when you are open again? :)
@Aribis
Can you please add me to the pinglist when you are open again? :)
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Aribis

I would love to be added to your pinglist, and if you do not currently have any slots open, I'd be more than happy to bribe you for one if you're currently accepting bribes. :)
@Aribis

I would love to be added to your pinglist, and if you do not currently have any slots open, I'd be more than happy to bribe you for one if you're currently accepting bribes. :)
9Crhd6q.png
@impenguin2 @Takora

Sure thing

@Eya

I'm not really open currently but you are welcome to make a bribe and see how it goes!
@impenguin2 @Takora

Sure thing

@Eya

I'm not really open currently but you are welcome to make a bribe and see how it goes!
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis

Curious, what would an arcane sprite get?
@Aribis

Curious, what would an arcane sprite get?
[buying]
Pokedergs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47