Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 411 412
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, paint, sketch, color, honestly... art. I look for style and quality, not the media used [b]More specific type:[/b] Anthro/humanoid. Probably chibi, if anyone thinks they can draw her nicely in a different style that's fine too, i just have to see if i like the style used. [b]Specifications:[/b] This is where you talk about colors, elements to the art, what dragon you want drawn, your OC, or whatever. Try to be very exact on what you're looking for. [b]Payment:[/b] gems or treasure, absolutely no USD at this time current funds: 180kt, 1000g, lots of things for sale currently so this will go up [b]Keywords:[/b] humanoid, female, girl, drawn, paint, sketch, color, full body, half body, bust [b]Optional:[/b] if the art I buy is something higher than a sketch, I prefer to see progress sketches before art is continued/finished. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/544765179087290387/661455452948791317/80643599_2381771808781449_2065987463897153536_n.jpg[/img]
Broad type of art you want:
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, paint, sketch, color, honestly... art. I look for style and quality, not the media used

More specific type:
Anthro/humanoid. Probably chibi, if anyone thinks they can draw her nicely in a different style that's fine too, i just have to see if i like the style used.

Specifications:
This is where you talk about colors, elements to the art, what dragon you want drawn, your OC, or whatever.
Try to be very exact on what you're looking for.

Payment:
gems or treasure, absolutely no USD at this time
current funds: 180kt, 1000g, lots of things for sale currently so this will go up

Keywords:
humanoid, female, girl, drawn, paint, sketch, color, full body, half body, bust

Optional:
if the art I buy is something higher than a sketch, I prefer to see progress sketches before art is continued/finished.
80643599_2381771808781449_2065987463897153536_n.jpg
tumblr_inline_pp74qf2zXj1w7qref_1280.gifBiloba Guildtumblr_inline_pp74qlGyRY1w7qref_1280.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka Ref Sheet

Specifications:
Looking for ref sheets for two dragon gijinkas. Looking for a ref sheet for the designs already made. Preferably ref sheets will include a nude fullbody (not NSFW though), a headshot/expression sketch, maybe small added details, etc. More complicated will mean higher payment. I'm hoping to get the same artist for both so they're in the same style.

Doesn't necessarily have to be digital. If you message me about this post, please provide examples and your price point OR a link to your shop.

Payment:
Aiming around 5kg for each? Probably much more, but I don't have a good basis for the price. Let me know your prices and whether you'll take expensive items as payment (scattersights, wc scrolls, etc.)

Keywords:
Anthro, Gijinka, Reference Sheet, Ref Sheet, Dragons, Couple, Female, Gems, Treasure, Witch, Swamp, References

Optional:
You can find their designs here, and an unwatermarked version will be provided once you're ready to start working on the sheets.
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka Ref Sheet

Specifications:
Looking for ref sheets for two dragon gijinkas. Looking for a ref sheet for the designs already made. Preferably ref sheets will include a nude fullbody (not NSFW though), a headshot/expression sketch, maybe small added details, etc. More complicated will mean higher payment. I'm hoping to get the same artist for both so they're in the same style.

Doesn't necessarily have to be digital. If you message me about this post, please provide examples and your price point OR a link to your shop.

Payment:
Aiming around 5kg for each? Probably much more, but I don't have a good basis for the price. Let me know your prices and whether you'll take expensive items as payment (scattersights, wc scrolls, etc.)

Keywords:
Anthro, Gijinka, Reference Sheet, Ref Sheet, Dragons, Couple, Female, Gems, Treasure, Witch, Swamp, References

Optional:
You can find their designs here, and an unwatermarked version will be provided once you're ready to start working on the sheets.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Digital.

More specific type:
Check specifications.

Specifications:
I'm trying to set up a training service where I sell trained dragons or take your dragons to grind in the coliseum for you. As such, I just need something rather simple to present this idea in the forums and create an identity, a logo with a fitting font saying "Thunder Tamer Temple" and maybe one of my dragons in the background (you don't need to draw him, just using the .png is fine), battle stones, etc. Adopting an electric theme is a must, combat elements are welcomed too.

Payment:
I have modest funds, but I'm in for everything besides real world currency. Treasure, gems, items, dragons...

Keywords:
logo, forum banner, coliseum, thunder
Digital.

More specific type:
Check specifications.

Specifications:
I'm trying to set up a training service where I sell trained dragons or take your dragons to grind in the coliseum for you. As such, I just need something rather simple to present this idea in the forums and create an identity, a logo with a fitting font saying "Thunder Tamer Temple" and maybe one of my dragons in the background (you don't need to draw him, just using the .png is fine), battle stones, etc. Adopting an electric theme is a must, combat elements are welcomed too.

Payment:
I have modest funds, but I'm in for everything besides real world currency. Treasure, gems, items, dragons...

Keywords:
logo, forum banner, coliseum, thunder
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, any [b]More specific type:[/b] chibi, colored sketches, fullbody, ect, i just want her drawn <3 [b]Specifications:[/b] A very slim figure with a clear sense of authority. Her eyes are indeed slim and she has a small triangle in her tear ducts. Keep the eyes slim. The scarf often hovers around her and is used in place of her claws (or lack thereof). No, she's not as thicc as I drew her out to be, but that's a stylistic choice. [b]Payment:[/b] Paying in gems and/or CS pets and/or, my own art! [b]Keywords:[/b] feral furry, cats [b]Optional:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/279483810658254858/662132188229271583/OC_Enkiru_Ref.png[/img] Find more references [url=https://encrejumper.wixsite.com/resources]here[/url]!
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, any

More specific type:
chibi, colored sketches, fullbody, ect, i just want her drawn <3

Specifications:
A very slim figure with a clear sense of authority. Her eyes are indeed slim and she has a small triangle in her tear ducts. Keep the eyes slim. The scarf often hovers around her and is used in place of her claws (or lack thereof). No, she's not as thicc as I drew her out to be, but that's a stylistic choice.

Payment:
Paying in gems and/or CS pets and/or, my own art!

Keywords:
feral furry, cats

Optional:
OC_Enkiru_Ref.png

Find more references here!

Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Quad

Specifications:
Looking for art of characters (mostly furry). Headshots, busts, full, etc.

Payment:
UMAs, g, t, all listed here

Keywords:
oc art , furry

Optional:
Looking for art of various characters, which can be found here

Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Quad

Specifications:
Looking for art of characters (mostly furry). Headshots, busts, full, etc.

Payment:
UMAs, g, t, all listed here

Keywords:
oc art , furry

Optional:
Looking for art of various characters, which can be found here
Mixed Media

More specific type:
OC cat

Specifications:
Looking for a commission for my med cat OC FireSong. I would like this done soon so I'll pay extra for a a speedy commission. Just post telling me your price and some Examples.

What I would like is Firesong with some plants and butterflies around her. I do want her name some where as well as these lyrics "so many angles, so many lines, so many ways to see the sunrise. Cause everything moves, and everything pluses." Other then that. I dont want. Full background, just transparent expect those small scenery. Plants, butterflies, and words can be how ever you think will look best.

Firesong is a small ginger cat, a bright ginger orange. She has a long slender tail with a smokey grey puff of hair at the end. Her eyes. The pupil is just this really pale purple, no iris, and the whites around her eyes looks like swirling silvers and greys.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Payment:
I have 255k, 155 gems. I do have strange chest. But the number always changes.

Keywords:
Cat. OC. Firesong.
Mixed Media

More specific type:
OC cat

Specifications:
Looking for a commission for my med cat OC FireSong. I would like this done soon so I'll pay extra for a a speedy commission. Just post telling me your price and some Examples.

What I would like is Firesong with some plants and butterflies around her. I do want her name some where as well as these lyrics "so many angles, so many lines, so many ways to see the sunrise. Cause everything moves, and everything pluses." Other then that. I dont want. Full background, just transparent expect those small scenery. Plants, butterflies, and words can be how ever you think will look best.

Firesong is a small ginger cat, a bright ginger orange. She has a long slender tail with a smokey grey puff of hair at the end. Her eyes. The pupil is just this really pale purple, no iris, and the whites around her eyes looks like swirling silvers and greys.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Payment:
I have 255k, 155 gems. I do have strange chest. But the number always changes.

Keywords:
Cat. OC. Firesong.
003_zpskxikgayt.png
found, probably o/ [s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] digital [b]More specific type:[/b] ms paint doodle quality thing. like that one april fools when akiri drew dragons. yeah. [b]Specifications:[/b] hi i want a doodle of [item=glassbound solarvul] & would absolutely love if the "preceded by a rainbow prism" part of the tooltip was somehow included in the doodle [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]Keywords:[/b] digital, doodle, familiar, ??? [b]Optional:[/b] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416828508879454218/662812515230810113/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dgop2lrtyj48ww88oco4s8g0w_focused_v3.png]here[/url] is an example, made by the wonderful @/userofshadows. i would like to use the doodle as a tumblr header image with credit, so pls be ok with that \o/ otherwise just poke at me in pms with a price quote, thanks![/s]
found, probably o/

digital

More specific type:
ms paint doodle quality thing. like that one april fools when akiri drew dragons. yeah.

Specifications:
hi i want a doodle of Glassbound Solarvul & would absolutely love if the "preceded by a rainbow prism" part of the tooltip was somehow included in the doodle

Payment:
gems

Keywords:
digital, doodle, familiar, ???

Optional:
here is an example, made by the wonderful @/userofshadows.
i would like to use the doodle as a tumblr header image with credit, so pls be ok with that \o/ otherwise just poke at me in pms with a price quote, thanks!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
[quote name="Hikumi" date="2019-12-21 08:47:10" ] Broad type of art you want: digital traditional mixed pixel any really More specific type: Humanoid mostly, but maybe anthro and...dragon art would rarely interest me but you can try Also looking to buy new characters (humanoid or anthro pls) Specifications: Art of my OCs - most are humanoid, very few are anthro, and no ferals You can more or less find them here I will ask you to draw one character or another based on your style since I dont look for the same type of art for all of them! I prefer something more dull or serious for some and something more colorful silly or kid friendly for others for example If you have preferences lemme know tho! (like furries over humans, masculine over feminine characters, fantasy over normal ones etc) Payment: 100kg 30mT Retired items like lightning arcane wind and nature sprites, windbound plumage, twice dyed cowl, tricktrouper crown etc. just ask Anything in my vault really, I have about 700 familiars, 26 pages of apparel, random retired or cycled out stuff etc. My dragons! if I am interested in your art I will be willing to part with almost any dragon of mine even the ones who have character/lore/bio designs (except zira lyra abby kira helen nayru tesh and sky) My own art feel free to ask for art trades I dont have IRL currency Keywords: human humanoid anthro art furry characters OCs Optional: I'm interested in very random and different stuff so just send me your samples and prices! I often like -colorful arts -cute art for some of my furries -painty art and/or semi-realistic art (not full realism) -stylized/exagerated -kinda--- specific pixel art... [/quote]
Hikumi wrote on 2019-12-21 08:47:10:
digital traditional mixed pixel any really

More specific type:
Humanoid mostly, but maybe anthro and...dragon art would rarely interest me but you can try
Also looking to buy new characters (humanoid or anthro pls)

Specifications:
Art of my OCs - most are humanoid, very few are anthro, and no ferals
You can more or less find them here
I will ask you to draw one character or another based on your style since I dont look for the same type of art for all of them! I prefer something more dull or serious for some and something more colorful silly or kid friendly for others for example
If you have preferences lemme know tho! (like furries over humans, masculine over feminine characters, fantasy over normal ones etc)

Payment:
100kg
30mT
Retired items like lightning arcane wind and nature sprites, windbound plumage, twice dyed cowl, tricktrouper crown etc. just ask
Anything in my vault really, I have about 700 familiars, 26 pages of apparel, random retired or cycled out stuff etc.
My dragons! if I am interested in your art I will be willing to part with almost any dragon of mine even the ones who have character/lore/bio designs (except zira lyra abby kira helen nayru tesh and sky)
My own art feel free to ask for art trades

I dont have IRL currency

Keywords:
human humanoid anthro art furry characters OCs

Optional:
I'm interested in very random and different stuff so just send me your samples and prices! I often like
-colorful arts
-cute art for some of my furries
-painty art and/or semi-realistic art (not full realism)
-stylized/exagerated
-kinda--- specific pixel art...
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)

any but favour digital

More specific type:
lf: human couple art
i am shy so if anyone is interested please dm your rates and if we agree i will show you what i want drawn!

Specifications:
dm

Payment:
eggs x5, 69g

Keywords:
human

any but favour digital

More specific type:
lf: human couple art
i am shy so if anyone is interested please dm your rates and if we agree i will show you what i want drawn!

Specifications:
dm

Payment:
eggs x5, 69g

Keywords:
human
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] digital [b]More specific type:[/b] banner [b]Specifications:[/b] It would be really awsome to get a headshot of my dragon Bayu, holding a leaf in one hand. Preferably smiling. My adoption center is called the dragon tree adoption center. This is Bayu: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50763004] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507631/50763004_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I am willing to pay a maximum of 20,000[emoji=treasure size=1] [b]Keywords:[/b] digital, color, tundra, banner [b]Optional:[/b] Nothing here![/s] I found someone to make a banner!!
digital

More specific type:
banner

Specifications:
It would be really awsome to get a headshot of my dragon Bayu, holding a leaf in one hand. Preferably smiling. My adoption center is called the dragon tree adoption center. This is Bayu:
50763004_350.png

Payment:
I am willing to pay a maximum of 20,000

Keywords:
digital, color, tundra, banner

Optional:
Nothing here!
I found someone to make a banner!!
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png