Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Graphics

More specific type:
Multi-link signature banner

Specifications:
I have a character I particularly enjoy more than the current one in my signature at the time. My links, while still active aren't quite enough for what I need. I need a signature that can support up to 5-6 links

Payment:
I don't have much, but I'm willing to scrounge around to about 50k for this in treasure. I also have various old skins and accents from old festivals. Those can be found in this thread right here.

Keywords:
Digital art, Graphics, Signature, Banner

Optional:
I'd like Chuuya Nakahara from Bungou Stray Dogs featured on the signature. If you like, we could use this image right here (Don't worry artists, it's official art). A more preferable image would be this one though.

I'd like it with a dark color scheme preferably with a red glowing outline. If you can, I'd prefer it to be a gif, looking like the links are floating (idc if they're out of synch, it still most definitely works), and shaped like rocks or something. I'll leave the other liberties to you.

If you want the links I need to be used, feel free to contact me.
Graphics

More specific type:
Multi-link signature banner

Specifications:
I have a character I particularly enjoy more than the current one in my signature at the time. My links, while still active aren't quite enough for what I need. I need a signature that can support up to 5-6 links

Payment:
I don't have much, but I'm willing to scrounge around to about 50k for this in treasure. I also have various old skins and accents from old festivals. Those can be found in this thread right here.

Keywords:
Digital art, Graphics, Signature, Banner

Optional:
I'd like Chuuya Nakahara from Bungou Stray Dogs featured on the signature. If you like, we could use this image right here (Don't worry artists, it's official art). A more preferable image would be this one though.

I'd like it with a dark color scheme preferably with a red glowing outline. If you can, I'd prefer it to be a gif, looking like the links are floating (idc if they're out of synch, it still most definitely works), and shaped like rocks or something. I'll leave the other liberties to you.

If you want the links I need to be used, feel free to contact me.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Chibi,colored,dragon [b]Specifications:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58376810] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583769/58376810_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58378253] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583783/58378253_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58318945] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583190/58318945_350.png[/img] [/url] [morphology=459320] scry bc hes a adult rn, but all are perma babies [b]Payment:[/b] looking for something no more than say 200g/kt each. [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi,fullbody,small,colorful [b]Optional:[/b] just something small, adopt like, and chibi. BIG eye(s)! one of my favorite is in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2068082]Pocket Dragons[/url] in the adopt area. sadly, they are closed.
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi,colored,dragon

Specifications:

58376810_350.png

58378253_350.png

58318945_350.png

X

scry bc hes a adult rn, but all are perma babies

Payment:
looking for something no more than say 200g/kt each.

Keywords:
Chibi,fullbody,small,colorful

Optional:
just something small, adopt like, and chibi. BIG eye(s)! one of my favorite is in Pocket Dragons in the adopt area. sadly, they are closed.
she/her|artist|FR+1
Bio layout, possibly bio graphics, also concept art (seperate to bio layout)

More specific type:, Layout

Specifications:
-The bio layout is very warm in color and fire based. It's for a fire primal banescale with the same colors as flamecaller. I will likely write some more story later, but there is a very rough draft in her bio. There should be a space for art and/or links to said artwork.

-I am also looking for someone to help with a gijinka concept art, there are bases and references to look on for inspiration. It is for a lore pair of dragons (one has a gijinka and the other is lacking)

Payment:
I can pay in treasure or gems (gems are preferred), I have no strict budget but I only have like 1k in gems so that is the limit there. I can also do an art trade if you wish. Examples can be seen here

Keywords:
Banescale, layout, bio coding, gijinka concept, graphic

Optional:
-The bio layout is very much fire lore based. Banescale primarily.

-The gijinka ideas are sort of based off the style of a mobile game called The Arcana, so feel free to pull references from there.
Please PM me for more details, I can happily send references from there
Bio layout, possibly bio graphics, also concept art (seperate to bio layout)

More specific type:, Layout

Specifications:
-The bio layout is very warm in color and fire based. It's for a fire primal banescale with the same colors as flamecaller. I will likely write some more story later, but there is a very rough draft in her bio. There should be a space for art and/or links to said artwork.

-I am also looking for someone to help with a gijinka concept art, there are bases and references to look on for inspiration. It is for a lore pair of dragons (one has a gijinka and the other is lacking)

Payment:
I can pay in treasure or gems (gems are preferred), I have no strict budget but I only have like 1k in gems so that is the limit there. I can also do an art trade if you wish. Examples can be seen here

Keywords:
Banescale, layout, bio coding, gijinka concept, graphic

Optional:
-The bio layout is very much fire lore based. Banescale primarily.

-The gijinka ideas are sort of based off the style of a mobile game called The Arcana, so feel free to pull references from there.
Please PM me for more details, I can happily send references from there
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Digital

More specific type:
lineart,sketch, headshot, forum signature

Specifications:
I'm looking to get a couple of small simplified headshots for a few dragons who are key to my lore as a new signature. I'm not sure how many an artist would feel comfortable including but at the minimum it would be 3 dragons.

Payment:
treasure, gems, USD

Keywords:
signature, dragon, headshot, chibi, simple
Digital

More specific type:
lineart,sketch, headshot, forum signature

Specifications:
I'm looking to get a couple of small simplified headshots for a few dragons who are key to my lore as a new signature. I'm not sure how many an artist would feel comfortable including but at the minimum it would be 3 dragons.

Payment:
treasure, gems, USD

Keywords:
signature, dragon, headshot, chibi, simple
Hello! I'm looking for some really quick sketches of my OCs ^^

Hello! I'm looking for some really quick sketches of my OCs ^^

Digital

More specific type:
Looking for all sorts, mainly fullbodies, halfbodies and headshots but will be happy to look at other stuff!

Specifications:
I'm looking for art for one of my D&D characters, Morthos! This is the only colored piece I have for him currently (though I'm working on another one that shows his full design) so you can get an idea of what he looks like! I'm hoping to get a piece that I could use for his token in game but I'm also just looking for general art of him!

Payment:
FR currency please! Treasure preferred but also happy to look at gem prices!

Keywords:
Sketches, Lineart, Color, OC, D&D/DnD, Dragonborn, Fullbody, Halfbody, Headshot

Optional:
His design slightly differs from the image earlier mainly in that his horns (at least the top pair) are somewhat different! They look more like this! I have plenty of artwork of mine to share for more references though!
Digital

More specific type:
Looking for all sorts, mainly fullbodies, halfbodies and headshots but will be happy to look at other stuff!

Specifications:
I'm looking for art for one of my D&D characters, Morthos! This is the only colored piece I have for him currently (though I'm working on another one that shows his full design) so you can get an idea of what he looks like! I'm hoping to get a piece that I could use for his token in game but I'm also just looking for general art of him!

Payment:
FR currency please! Treasure preferred but also happy to look at gem prices!

Keywords:
Sketches, Lineart, Color, OC, D&D/DnD, Dragonborn, Fullbody, Halfbody, Headshot

Optional:
His design slightly differs from the image earlier mainly in that his horns (at least the top pair) are somewhat different! They look more like this! I have plenty of artwork of mine to share for more references though!

9KurPRs.png
Wip

breeding cards for my hatchery

More specific type:
nice graphics for my hatchery, because I suck at making them myself. Willing to have a long term relationship!

Specifications:
I'm in search of someone who can make a quick turn around with good quality product. You'll have artistic freedom with the cards, just simply based on a little blurb I give you about the pair cx

Payment:
Prefer gems, but I can do USD as well

Keywords:
breeding cards, cards, graphics, graphic design

Optional:
if you could pm me that would rock ♥ i'm horrible about checking threads lol

breeding cards for my hatchery

More specific type:
nice graphics for my hatchery, because I suck at making them myself. Willing to have a long term relationship!

Specifications:
I'm in search of someone who can make a quick turn around with good quality product. You'll have artistic freedom with the cards, just simply based on a little blurb I give you about the pair cx

Payment:
Prefer gems, but I can do USD as well

Keywords:
breeding cards, cards, graphics, graphic design

Optional:
if you could pm me that would rock ♥ i'm horrible about checking threads lol
hzlsELK.png
3d modelling

More specific type:
Any!

Specifications:
Details in this thread

Payment:
FRC and usd or rlc

Keywords:
3d model, low-poly, low poly
3d modelling

More specific type:
Any!

Specifications:
Details in this thread

Payment:
FRC and usd or rlc

Keywords:
3d model, low-poly, low poly
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
digital

More specific type:
i need a signature link banner for my lore shop.

Specifications:
a color theme similar to my image. maybe a corgi.

Payment:
i have 30000 to pay. (may have more in future)

Keywords:
signature corgi autumn banner

Optional:
please make it small enough so i can fit my chibis in my signature
digital

More specific type:
i need a signature link banner for my lore shop.

Specifications:
a color theme similar to my image. maybe a corgi.

Payment:
i have 30000 to pay. (may have more in future)

Keywords:
signature corgi autumn banner

Optional:
please make it small enough so i can fit my chibis in my signature
fHNLPS8.pngzi3UvJy.png5L09pU2.pnghowls and slenderboi. thnx lestynpBqUaeX.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Clean icon/symbol/crest

Specifications: looking to commission an icon and/or crest for a subspecies based on the starwood strand, so evoking this! some leeway is involved due to how little actual detail is in that icon of course.

Payment: gems or treasure, flexible on price! soft cap at 300g, but willing to go higher depending on quality & detail

Keywords: icon, badge, crest

Optional:
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Clean icon/symbol/crest

Specifications: looking to commission an icon and/or crest for a subspecies based on the starwood strand, so evoking this! some leeway is involved due to how little actual detail is in that icon of course.

Payment: gems or treasure, flexible on price! soft cap at 300g, but willing to go higher depending on quality & detail

Keywords: icon, badge, crest

Optional:
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 411 412