Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 411 412
Out of money! Thanks everyone for offering! I have so many lovely pieces now!
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Sketches/Doodles w/ colour
NO MS Paint/Goofy doodles!!!

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone, or a couple people who can do some simple 30 minute doodles of my characters, headshots, fullbodies, I don't really mind, whatever floats your boat. Examples of the level of finish that I want are below because I'm not looking to spend money on something finished at the moment.

Feel free to offer sketch pages or individual sketches, but I would prefer, with sketch pages, that I could also have them individually (not mandatory at all).

Art will be of any of these character, you can choose (but let me know please, don't draw my characters without me replying!)
Toyhouse

I NEED THE ART BY TOMORROW (Nov 30th)! That's the most important part.

Payment:
I can pay in USD, or I can buy gems (but I'd really just prefer USD)
My budget is very flexible, but if something costs more than $10-15 It's more finished than what I'm looking for. Don't offer, it's not what I want to spend at the moment.

I fully acknowledge that my budget per piece is low! I'm not looking for someone who is going to spend a ton of hours on a big fancy piece! All I'm looking for is sketches with a splash of colour, so I feel this is reasonable for that.

Keywords:
Feral species, sketch, colour, digital, USD, Paypal, gems

Optional:
Examples of the style/the finished I'm looking for, but even these are more finished than I'm thinking of
https://toyhou.se/3096253.numa#10698503
https://toyhou.se/3096244.whyrra#10698481

I'm not picky! Shoot me a PM!

Commissions ordered: 10/10
Out of money! Thanks everyone for offering! I have so many lovely pieces now!
Digital

More specific type:
Sketches/Doodles w/ colour
NO MS Paint/Goofy doodles!!!

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone, or a couple people who can do some simple 30 minute doodles of my characters, headshots, fullbodies, I don't really mind, whatever floats your boat. Examples of the level of finish that I want are below because I'm not looking to spend money on something finished at the moment.

Feel free to offer sketch pages or individual sketches, but I would prefer, with sketch pages, that I could also have them individually (not mandatory at all).

Art will be of any of these character, you can choose (but let me know please, don't draw my characters without me replying!)
Toyhouse

I NEED THE ART BY TOMORROW (Nov 30th)! That's the most important part.

Payment:
I can pay in USD, or I can buy gems (but I'd really just prefer USD)
My budget is very flexible, but if something costs more than $10-15 It's more finished than what I'm looking for. Don't offer, it's not what I want to spend at the moment.

I fully acknowledge that my budget per piece is low! I'm not looking for someone who is going to spend a ton of hours on a big fancy piece! All I'm looking for is sketches with a splash of colour, so I feel this is reasonable for that.

Keywords:
Feral species, sketch, colour, digital, USD, Paypal, gems

Optional:
Examples of the style/the finished I'm looking for, but even these are more finished than I'm thinking of
https://toyhou.se/3096253.numa#10698503
https://toyhou.se/3096244.whyrra#10698481

I'm not picky! Shoot me a PM!

Commissions ordered: 10/10
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
Oof ok so I would like

Digital piece, maybe traditional if you show me an example that I really like.

I would like a picture of two wildclaw, from about chest up. One would be sorta nuzzling the other. the second one would be blushing but turning away a little, sorta embarrassed but would never admit it.

YOU CAN CHANGE THE BREED, but my preferred is wildclaw. if you think that a different breed would suit feel free to show me an example. I'm going to explain it all with wild claws though, as that's what's in my head.

Specifications:
here we go:
Wildclaw one - She shall be nuzzling wildclaw 2, with her snout (of course) in around the cheek of wildclaw 2. She will be a very pretty, metallic-y mixed with starmap purple blend. dark purples, like violet and a slightly deeper nightshade. don't have to stick to flight rising colours. She will have plague primal eyes, glowing slightly. she could have these closed, or winking depending on how you draw her pose, that I'm not too worried about. I want her to have a sort of shimmer about her, gold maybe. Something important is I want her to be wearing a piece of apparel (crown, flower crown, halo) or something you've come up with that represents her as a goddess. doesn't have to be an FR thing again.

Wildclaw two - she shall be slightly turning away from wildclaw 1, but her head turned down a little to nearly meet wildclaw 1's head. slightly blushing. she doesn't want people to see that she is like, vulnerable, but also likes it when wildclaw 1 nuzzles her.
She would have arcane primal eyes
She would have gold runes and you can decide what genes, and a light blue and white colour scheme, or a dark purple dark grey colour scheme. Im not actually sure on her colors so I will leave that up to you (sorry). whichever you think suits wildclaw 1 the best and makes them look like a good pair. I would like a glowing pink ring around her head, like one around a planet, to represent arcane and space and such.

I would like the bottom of the two dragons to just be swirling mist of clouds and fog. purple-y color. you can decide the background color or scene, but I would prefer it to be subtle, like a base colour with a bit of texture, but nothing that takes away from the middle.

Payment:
Ok, so I'm not the richest, but I would pay a max of, say 85gems or 200kt. may throw in things you like to hoard, certain familiars or apparel, even dragons as payment. Only FR stuff tho, no PayPal or anything like that. (there can be some slight leeway when it comes to prices I'm open to suggestions)

Keywords:
wildclaw dragon portrait art cheap dragon couple love nuzzle simple fr treasure gems

Optional:
I'm very up to suggestions so feel free to message me!
please don't get hurt if I don't accept, this piece is pretty special so I'm going to be quite picky.
I don't have a strict deadline, just as long as it is in my possession before Christmas eve then I'm fine with waiting.
I don't mind a sig on it, I will always put credit wherever I put it anyway.
again open to leeway, no details are completely fixed in my mind except for the goddess representation.
AHH, thanks ok please PM!
Oof ok so I would like

Digital piece, maybe traditional if you show me an example that I really like.

I would like a picture of two wildclaw, from about chest up. One would be sorta nuzzling the other. the second one would be blushing but turning away a little, sorta embarrassed but would never admit it.

YOU CAN CHANGE THE BREED, but my preferred is wildclaw. if you think that a different breed would suit feel free to show me an example. I'm going to explain it all with wild claws though, as that's what's in my head.

Specifications:
here we go:
Wildclaw one - She shall be nuzzling wildclaw 2, with her snout (of course) in around the cheek of wildclaw 2. She will be a very pretty, metallic-y mixed with starmap purple blend. dark purples, like violet and a slightly deeper nightshade. don't have to stick to flight rising colours. She will have plague primal eyes, glowing slightly. she could have these closed, or winking depending on how you draw her pose, that I'm not too worried about. I want her to have a sort of shimmer about her, gold maybe. Something important is I want her to be wearing a piece of apparel (crown, flower crown, halo) or something you've come up with that represents her as a goddess. doesn't have to be an FR thing again.

Wildclaw two - she shall be slightly turning away from wildclaw 1, but her head turned down a little to nearly meet wildclaw 1's head. slightly blushing. she doesn't want people to see that she is like, vulnerable, but also likes it when wildclaw 1 nuzzles her.
She would have arcane primal eyes
She would have gold runes and you can decide what genes, and a light blue and white colour scheme, or a dark purple dark grey colour scheme. Im not actually sure on her colors so I will leave that up to you (sorry). whichever you think suits wildclaw 1 the best and makes them look like a good pair. I would like a glowing pink ring around her head, like one around a planet, to represent arcane and space and such.

I would like the bottom of the two dragons to just be swirling mist of clouds and fog. purple-y color. you can decide the background color or scene, but I would prefer it to be subtle, like a base colour with a bit of texture, but nothing that takes away from the middle.

Payment:
Ok, so I'm not the richest, but I would pay a max of, say 85gems or 200kt. may throw in things you like to hoard, certain familiars or apparel, even dragons as payment. Only FR stuff tho, no PayPal or anything like that. (there can be some slight leeway when it comes to prices I'm open to suggestions)

Keywords:
wildclaw dragon portrait art cheap dragon couple love nuzzle simple fr treasure gems

Optional:
I'm very up to suggestions so feel free to message me!
please don't get hurt if I don't accept, this piece is pretty special so I'm going to be quite picky.
I don't have a strict deadline, just as long as it is in my possession before Christmas eve then I'm fine with waiting.
I don't mind a sig on it, I will always put credit wherever I put it anyway.
again open to leeway, no details are completely fixed in my mind except for the goddess representation.
AHH, thanks ok please PM!
arcane.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Written lore for dragons!

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who can write semi-whimsical lore for some of my dergs. I have a general idea of where I want to take most of them but I'm not the greatest writer. The lair theme is a bunch of warrior chefs managing the WAR and the KITCHEN, so you should probably feel ok with not writing super serious stuff... though if you can balance super serious and the whimsical, I'll happily pay for that.

Payment:
Gems

Keywords:
Lore
Written lore for dragons!

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone who can write semi-whimsical lore for some of my dergs. I have a general idea of where I want to take most of them but I'm not the greatest writer. The lair theme is a bunch of warrior chefs managing the WAR and the KITCHEN, so you should probably feel ok with not writing super serious stuff... though if you can balance super serious and the whimsical, I'll happily pay for that.

Payment:
Gems

Keywords:
Lore
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
Seeking Art: [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, Mixed Media, etc. [b]More specific type:[/b] Layout, Banner [b]Specifications:[/b] Seeking someone to help me get banners and dividers for my hatchery. It is a nature and plague themed hatchery, based around nature and the rot of the plague. I was leaning towards having thorned plants and deadly flowers mixed into the theme. [b]Payment:[/b] Gems and treasure, sadly I cannot do cash payment at this time. [b]Keywords:[/b] Banners, Dividers, Nature, Thorned, Toxic Flowers, Rot, Skeletons, Coatls and Wildclaws. [b]Optional:[/b] Ignore colors and such but just style ideas. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce1f/f/2018/241/6/6/gladeling_subspecies_by_kiwicide-dclj2qu.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/0ae4/f/2018/180/b/1/ffh_banner_by_kiwicide-dcfu5y4.png[/img] I more favor this style below to be honest but that's me. >w< [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277978001034051585/454454439781203988/HatcheryBanner.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zt0gZ0R.png[/img]
Seeking Art:

Digital, Mixed Media, etc.

More specific type:
Layout, Banner

Specifications:
Seeking someone to help me get banners and dividers for my hatchery. It is a nature and plague themed hatchery, based around nature and the rot of the plague. I was leaning towards having thorned plants and deadly flowers mixed into the theme.

Payment:
Gems and treasure, sadly I cannot do cash payment at this time.

Keywords:
Banners, Dividers, Nature, Thorned, Toxic Flowers, Rot, Skeletons, Coatls and Wildclaws.

Optional:
Ignore colors and such but just style ideas.
gladeling_subspecies_by_kiwicide-dclj2qu.png
ffh_banner_by_kiwicide-dcfu5y4.png

I more favor this style below to be honest but that's me. >w<
HatcheryBanner.png
zt0gZ0R.png
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
Digital or traditional (must be well-lit/scanned) fullbodies

More specific type:
Feral / anthro characters, fullbody only, clean-lined + colored

Specifications:
I am seeking fullbody art for an offsite Secret Santa event. I do not want to link characters in case they have a FR account, but they have the following characters: anthro male bunny, feral ball python, kalon (closed species), female canine (anthro or feral), male canine (anthro or feral).

The art offered must be a colored, clean-lined fullbody.

Payment:
Currently have ~480k treasure / 702 gems / coli training (must have all stones on/ready, including Eliminate), along with less than 100 C$ / various rares on Chicken Smoothie, and 1k+ mushrooms / 10 apples on WolfPlay.

Keywords:
Anthro, feral, kalon, python, fullbody

Optional:
Art is due December 25-January 14, so it must be done by that time period. I am seeking to get at least five fullbodies. Please PM me with examples + pricing.
Digital or traditional (must be well-lit/scanned) fullbodies

More specific type:
Feral / anthro characters, fullbody only, clean-lined + colored

Specifications:
I am seeking fullbody art for an offsite Secret Santa event. I do not want to link characters in case they have a FR account, but they have the following characters: anthro male bunny, feral ball python, kalon (closed species), female canine (anthro or feral), male canine (anthro or feral).

The art offered must be a colored, clean-lined fullbody.

Payment:
Currently have ~480k treasure / 702 gems / coli training (must have all stones on/ready, including Eliminate), along with less than 100 C$ / various rares on Chicken Smoothie, and 1k+ mushrooms / 10 apples on WolfPlay.

Keywords:
Anthro, feral, kalon, python, fullbody

Optional:
Art is due December 25-January 14, so it must be done by that time period. I am seeking to get at least five fullbodies. Please PM me with examples + pricing.
7699.png Vault cleanout/sales thread
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Sort of Gijinka? Closer to Anthro perhaps. [b]Specifications:[/b] I have a dragon who was raised by a Serthis from an Egg after she fled her own people. I wanted to get a piece of art where it is the Serthis reaching up to the floating Arcane egg the dragon hatched from. Sort of like if one was reaching up to something precious and fragile. The idea here is a sort of wonder and a little awe. An alternative or another possible commission would be Momma, the Serthis, clutching the egg against her chest. This I'm thinking is a sort of sad-bittersweet sort of image. Joy in having the egg, but despairing for having lost everything else. This is the Serthis in question, [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/419.png[/img] And then we have the Arcane egg rather than a dragon. For the Serthis, a younger lass than the image likely as well. In both ideas, I'm thinking a bust with arms, so I suppose stomach up, would work! [b]Payment:[/b] I have a lot more treasure than gems! We'll see if I have enough, however, if someone comes along willing to help me out! [b]Keywords:[/b] Egg, Beastclan, Serthis, Digital, [b]Optional:[/b] I am not sure of what to go for here! Just send me some examples, and I'll see. Paint-like styles I think would be preferably rather than cute or doodly. So, a more serious-feeling style.
Digital

More specific type:
Sort of Gijinka? Closer to Anthro perhaps.

Specifications:
I have a dragon who was raised by a Serthis from an Egg after she fled her own people. I wanted to get a piece of art where it is the Serthis reaching up to the floating Arcane egg the dragon hatched from. Sort of like if one was reaching up to something precious and fragile. The idea here is a sort of wonder and a little awe.

An alternative or another possible commission would be Momma, the Serthis, clutching the egg against her chest. This I'm thinking is a sort of sad-bittersweet sort of image. Joy in having the egg, but despairing for having lost everything else.

This is the Serthis in question,
419.png

And then we have the Arcane egg rather than a dragon. For the Serthis, a younger lass than the image likely as well. In both ideas, I'm thinking a bust with arms, so I suppose stomach up, would work!

Payment:
I have a lot more treasure than gems! We'll see if I have enough, however, if someone comes along willing to help me out!

Keywords:
Egg, Beastclan, Serthis, Digital,

Optional:
I am not sure of what to go for here! Just send me some examples, and I'll see. Paint-like styles I think would be preferably rather than cute or doodly. So, a more serious-feeling style.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
[quote name="Phyllored" date="2018-10-30 11:15:49" ] Broad type of art you want: i prefer digital but throw anything u got for me C: More specific type: humanoid only!! Specifications: so i have a comic that i'd really love to commission people for to draw my characters and i think this forum is a perfect opportunity to be able to find that without having to refresh the art sale forums so much :,D here's [url=https://morallygreycomic.tumblr.com/cast]the cast of characters[/url]!! and here are[url=http://phyllored.tumblr.com/post/178715064887/morally-grey-fullbodies-the-sequel-d-5-months] the fullbody references[/url] in case it's needed~ Payment: t/g !! i'm not willing to spend more than 1000g or the 1:850 treasure equivalent unless your art is REALLY top notch quality :,0 i am also happy to offer the following: art trades!! examples of my art are in my signature! baldwin mats/melting stuff for ya any dragons in my lair without familiars! just ask if anything you can just ask what i have in my hoard and ill see for myself! if your art is worth the price for me, i may even offer USD! Keywords: human, humanoids, headshots, halfbody, fullbodies, digital, sketch, insertkeywordhere Optional: i honestly do NOT have a preference for what character i want to be drawn so really, just pick whoever you think u'll have the most fun drawing C: it'll make things good for the both of us! [/quote] still looking c:
Phyllored wrote on 2018-10-30 11:15:49:
Broad type of art you want: i prefer digital but throw anything u got for me C:

More specific type: humanoid only!!

Specifications: so i have a comic that i'd really love to commission people for to draw my characters and i think this forum is a perfect opportunity to be able to find that without having to refresh the art sale forums so much :,D
here's the cast of characters!! and here are the fullbody references in case it's needed~

Payment:
t/g !! i'm not willing to spend more than 1000g or the 1:850 treasure equivalent unless your art is REALLY top notch quality :,0 i am also happy to offer the following:

art trades!! examples of my art are in my signature!
baldwin mats/melting stuff for ya
any dragons in my lair without familiars! just ask
if anything you can just ask what i have in my hoard and ill see for myself!
if your art is worth the price for me, i may even offer USD!

Keywords:
human, humanoids, headshots, halfbody, fullbodies, digital, sketch, insertkeywordhere

Optional:
i honestly do NOT have a preference for what character i want to be drawn so really, just pick whoever you think u'll have the most fun drawing C: it'll make things good for the both of us!

still looking c:
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE

♥ digital
♥ traditional

More specific type:
Human females (human form only!)

Specifications:
♥ need art of my ocs, no specific style needed - all is welcome, pixel and chibi and whatnot are also fine :)
♥ I will answer only to those PM that catch my interest! this will save us time.
♥ references: https://sta.sh/0ggn45gkg6q and https://sta.sh/01vrjh6eib7q
♥ traditional only if you're wiling to send it, I'm paying shipment fees
♥ colored art only

Payment:
500kt + 100gems

Keywords:
digital, traditional, human, female, fantasy, chibi, pixel, regular, halfbody, normal, oc, bust

Optional:
I'd love some girlish, sensual style to those. Check out the references to get the right feeling! PM me if you have questions ♥

♥ digital
♥ traditional

More specific type:
Human females (human form only!)

Specifications:
♥ need art of my ocs, no specific style needed - all is welcome, pixel and chibi and whatnot are also fine :)
♥ I will answer only to those PM that catch my interest! this will save us time.
♥ references: https://sta.sh/0ggn45gkg6q and https://sta.sh/01vrjh6eib7q
♥ traditional only if you're wiling to send it, I'm paying shipment fees
♥ colored art only

Payment:
500kt + 100gems

Keywords:
digital, traditional, human, female, fantasy, chibi, pixel, regular, halfbody, normal, oc, bust

Optional:
I'd love some girlish, sensual style to those. Check out the references to get the right feeling! PM me if you have questions ♥
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Anthro, full body, Avali, OC, cybernetics, female [b]Specifications:[/b] Ok so what I'd like is artwork for my female avali Ekoli, she has a base color of dark grey and black with purple highlights. She has a long feather on her head, also she wears a white cloak and has light blue cybernetic legs. I will provide the only image I have of her but bear in mind it is pixel art. For a mood for her I suppose she is curious and yet mature. On the image there is a flower on her head, that you can decide if you want it in or not for I do not mind. [b]Payment:[/b] With this I'm somewhat willing to discuss this with the artist, but to put down a range I'd say 30kt-40kt and 30g-40g but like I said this can be maybe negotiable. [b]Keywords:[/b] OC, avali, anthro, science fiction, fullbody, female [b]Optional:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0U24k90.png[/img] [url]http://avali.wikia.com/wiki/Art_%26_Concepts[/url] This is to help you if you need some idea what an avali looks like.
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, full body, Avali, OC, cybernetics, female

Specifications:
Ok so what I'd like is artwork for my female avali Ekoli, she has a base color of dark grey and black with purple highlights. She has a long feather on her head, also she wears a white cloak and has light blue cybernetic legs. I will provide the only image I have of her but bear in mind it is pixel art. For a mood for her I suppose she is curious and yet mature. On the image there is a flower on her head, that you can decide if you want it in or not for I do not mind.

Payment:
With this I'm somewhat willing to discuss this with the artist, but to put down a range I'd say 30kt-40kt and 30g-40g but like I said this can be maybe negotiable.

Keywords:
OC, avali, anthro, science fiction, fullbody, female

Optional:
0U24k90.png

http://avali.wikia.com/wiki/Art_%26_Concepts This is to help you if you need some idea what an avali looks like.
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type:
Pixel, chibi-ish, banner (Clan profile)

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to make me a clan profile banner for my clan

Payment:
May be able to do tiny usd, gems, chickensmoothie, or aywas

Keywords:
pixel art, pixels, digital art, clan banner, clan profile

Optional:
looking for someone to make me a pixel banner for my clan profile. pm please
Broad type of art you want: Digital