Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 411 412

Broad type of art you want:
Any really, digital, traditional if good pic or scanned, mixed media...

More specific type:
Human OCs since it's what I mostly have. Could discuss about animals or original species though.

Specifications:
Mostly looking for art of my main story characters and specially these two because I'm soft for them.
I'm good with art of single characters but I love character interaction and cute couple stuff.

Payment:
I still have about 5000g, 2mT, and some items, I have apparel, familiars, food, skins/accents (fest/coli), vistas, can brew literally anything...feel free to ask.

Keywords:
Human art, couple art, single art, humanoids, animal maybe, gay, sketches, full illustrations, shaded, colored, whatever.

Optional:
Feel free to show me your art because there's always the chance I like your style for other characters as I have more, but these are the main ones I want art of. Btw I tend to end up buying mostly un/colored sketches and fully color/shaded/rendered art.
I'm leaving some of my fav arts I have uploaded on toyhouse (credits at the bottom of page)
beep - beep - beep - beep - beep - beep - beep - beep

Any really, digital, traditional if good pic or scanned, mixed media...

More specific type:
Human OCs since it's what I mostly have. Could discuss about animals or original species though.

Specifications:
Mostly looking for art of my main story characters and specially these two because I'm soft for them.
I'm good with art of single characters but I love character interaction and cute couple stuff.

Payment:
I still have about 5000g, 2mT, and some items, I have apparel, familiars, food, skins/accents (fest/coli), vistas, can brew literally anything...feel free to ask.

Keywords:
Human art, couple art, single art, humanoids, animal maybe, gay, sketches, full illustrations, shaded, colored, whatever.

Optional:
Feel free to show me your art because there's always the chance I like your style for other characters as I have more, but these are the main ones I want art of. Btw I tend to end up buying mostly un/colored sketches and fully color/shaded/rendered art.
I'm leaving some of my fav arts I have uploaded on toyhouse (credits at the bottom of page)
beep - beep - beep - beep - beep - beep - beep - beep
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
[b]LOOKING FOR AN ARTIST[/b] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital, or Mixed Media [b]More specific type:[/b] Chibi or Lineart [b]Specifications:[/b] I would like to have a lineart of 2 dragons my main dragon and my friend's dragon together. It doesn't have to be colored but if you want to color it that's fine. My dragon is a Mirror Female with Primary: Black Basic Secondary: Ice Basic Tertiary: Jungle Basic Eye Type: Arcane Common while my friend's dragon is a Fae Female with Primary: Midnight Tapir Secondary: Antique Striation Tertiary: Cottoncandy Ghost Eye Type: Fire Common [i]Note: I really would like to give this as a present to my friend. I been friends with her for nearly 3 years now and thought she should have something special.[/i] [b]Payment:[/b] I am willing to pay anyone with dragons, teasure, or a few gems that I have left. I can most likely pay you with dragons. [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, Lineart [b]Optional:[/b] Here is my female mirror dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472730/47272966_350.png[/img] name of my dragon: Vivien My friend's female fae dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466237/46623652_350.png[/img] my friend's dragon: Nakki Please dm me if you can if not that's fine.
LOOKING FOR AN ARTIST

Traditional, Digital, or Mixed Media

More specific type:
Chibi or Lineart

Specifications:
I would like to have a lineart of 2 dragons my main dragon and my friend's dragon together. It doesn't have to be colored but if you want to color it that's fine. My dragon is a Mirror Female with Primary: Black Basic
Secondary: Ice Basic
Tertiary: Jungle Basic
Eye Type: Arcane Common while my friend's dragon is a Fae Female with Primary: Midnight Tapir
Secondary: Antique Striation
Tertiary: Cottoncandy Ghost
Eye Type: Fire Common

Note: I really would like to give this as a present to my friend. I been friends with her for nearly 3 years now and thought she should have something special.

Payment:
I am willing to pay anyone with dragons, teasure, or a few gems that I have left. I can most likely pay you with dragons.

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, Lineart

Optional:
Here is my female mirror dragon: 47272966_350.png name of my dragon: Vivien
My friend's female fae dragon: 46623652_350.png my friend's dragon: Nakki

Please dm me if you can if not that's fine.
D3eUXhD.png
Back again looking for more art for my WoW Characters. Currently not really looking for dragon art but that might change.

Digital, traditional

More specific type:
full body or decorative bust

Specifications:
Looking around for art of a couple of my WoW characters/OCs. Current priority is my Warlock, who is a Worgen (werewolf), so, looking for either furry art or something for her human form. More information will be given after finding an artist. Looking just in general for the couple of elf characters I have too.

Payment:
USD

Keywords:
OC, Humanoid, fullbody, bust, furry, anthro

Back again looking for more art for my WoW Characters. Currently not really looking for dragon art but that might change.

Digital, traditional

More specific type:
full body or decorative bust

Specifications:
Looking around for art of a couple of my WoW characters/OCs. Current priority is my Warlock, who is a Worgen (werewolf), so, looking for either furry art or something for her human form. More information will be given after finding an artist. Looking just in general for the couple of elf characters I have too.

Payment:
USD

Keywords:
OC, Humanoid, fullbody, bust, furry, anthro

Accent Shop!

[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, open to digital but I’m more picky with that (except for chibis, I’d want that in digital) [b]More specific type:[/b] Watercolor, pastel/cute (for a chibi) [b]Specifications:[/b] Give me your prices so I can determine if I can get a bust or full body. I want Morgan’s right eye (the visible one in the image,with the scar) to be a very light green, implying that the eye is blind. The other one is a normal common Nature eye. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47219569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472196/47219569_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I’m looking to pay in gems. If you’re charging higher amounts, I’d like to be able to make payments. I know that’s not a real budget, but just tell me what you charge. [b]Keywords:[/b] Skydancer, dragon, watercolor, chibi, traditional
Traditional, open to digital but I’m more picky with that (except for chibis, I’d want that in digital)

More specific type:
Watercolor, pastel/cute (for a chibi)

Specifications:
Give me your prices so I can determine if I can get a bust or full body. I want Morgan’s right eye (the visible one in the image,with the scar) to be a very light green, implying that the eye is blind. The other one is a normal common Nature eye.

47219569_350.png

Payment:
I’m looking to pay in gems. If you’re charging higher amounts, I’d like to be able to make payments. I know that’s not a real budget, but just tell me what you charge.

Keywords:
Skydancer, dragon, watercolor, chibi, traditional
Digital only please! I'm looking for anything (':

More specific type:
Gijinka/Human, Anthro/Quad

Specifications:
I'm mostly looking for artwork of Gijinkas/Humans, Anthros, and Quads!

Payment:
Treasure/Gems/Items
Digital only please! I'm looking for anything (':

More specific type:
Gijinka/Human, Anthro/Quad

Specifications:
I'm mostly looking for artwork of Gijinkas/Humans, Anthros, and Quads!

Payment:
Treasure/Gems/Items
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yUnssfh.png[/img] [b][size=2][color=#4F8548] [quote][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Coding [b]More specific type:[/b] Coding for lore thread [b]Specifications:[/b] Someone that can code about 5 pages of information on the clan, like location, members, traditions etc. Maybe more, since I'd like a place to link all the stories. [b]Payment:[/b] I honestly have no idea how pricing code works, so you'll have to tell me, but I do have about 1mt that I can spend. c: [b]Keywords:[/b] Code, Coder, Coding [b]Optional:[/b] I don't want it exactly the same, but [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2323941#post_2323941]this[/url] is the sort of thing I'm looking for.
yUnssfh.png
Quote:
Coding

More specific type:
Coding for lore thread

Specifications:
Someone that can code about 5 pages of information on the clan, like location, members, traditions etc. Maybe more, since I'd like a place to link all the stories.

Payment:
I honestly have no idea how pricing code works, so you'll have to tell me, but I do have about 1mt that I can spend. c:

Keywords:
Code, Coder, Coding

Optional:
I don't want it exactly the same, but this is the sort of thing I'm looking for.
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
Digital, mixed media

More specific type:
Monster, humanoid, full-body

Specifications:
Looking for art of an oc currently in the works. Looking for someone that is willing to go by descriptions (and what ref images I can provide) and even help with the creative process. He's a monster-ish character but mostly humanoid in body type, but does have wings!

Payment:
I can offer up to 1mil treasure and various event items (earth sprite, shadow sprite as examples) but am also offering USD! Limit is $30! I'll also work with combo payments.

Keywords:
Humanoid, monster, winged, oc, digital, mixed media, sketch, lineart, color, full-body, male

Optional:
Not picky about style but will be about quality!! No hard feelings if I don't reply, it just isn't what I'm looking for if I don't! Image can be a sketch, lineart, or colored as long as it's full-body. Again, need to be willing to go largely by description but for what details I can I will provide image ref's. That's about it. If you have any questions, just ask!
Digital, mixed media

More specific type:
Monster, humanoid, full-body

Specifications:
Looking for art of an oc currently in the works. Looking for someone that is willing to go by descriptions (and what ref images I can provide) and even help with the creative process. He's a monster-ish character but mostly humanoid in body type, but does have wings!

Payment:
I can offer up to 1mil treasure and various event items (earth sprite, shadow sprite as examples) but am also offering USD! Limit is $30! I'll also work with combo payments.

Keywords:
Humanoid, monster, winged, oc, digital, mixed media, sketch, lineart, color, full-body, male

Optional:
Not picky about style but will be about quality!! No hard feelings if I don't reply, it just isn't what I'm looking for if I don't! Image can be a sketch, lineart, or colored as long as it's full-body. Again, need to be willing to go largely by description but for what details I can I will provide image ref's. That's about it. If you have any questions, just ask!
BvMRuY5.png
Preferably something digital, but I won't say no to a nice scanned traditional ;)

More specific type:
I would like a horse image please!

Specifications:
The dragon I want to give art (at the moment) is a very dark and mysterious dragon, and she's XXX Obsidian, so something dark. I am not too fussed, and I am happy with either fullbody, halfbody or bust. I would like shading please. I would also like her horns to be visible, apparel not required.

Payment:
I can pay in Baldwin items (the brewing materials), a couple of dragons I don't want any more, Treasure (not much left) and Gems. I'd be delighted to do a mixed payment. Not sure how much I can pay, just message me with your prices and other art you've done and we'll see :)

Keywords:
Horse, equine, dark, black, night, Friesian

Optional:
I did this bust image of a dragon of the same breed in their horse form, if that helps.
Like a Friesian horse, except with the horns added
Image credits to a-ria on Pixabay.

COMPLETED.
Preferably something digital, but I won't say no to a nice scanned traditional ;)

More specific type:
I would like a horse image please!

Specifications:
The dragon I want to give art (at the moment) is a very dark and mysterious dragon, and she's XXX Obsidian, so something dark. I am not too fussed, and I am happy with either fullbody, halfbody or bust. I would like shading please. I would also like her horns to be visible, apparel not required.

Payment:
I can pay in Baldwin items (the brewing materials), a couple of dragons I don't want any more, Treasure (not much left) and Gems. I'd be delighted to do a mixed payment. Not sure how much I can pay, just message me with your prices and other art you've done and we'll see :)

Keywords:
Horse, equine, dark, black, night, Friesian

Optional:
I did this bust image of a dragon of the same breed in their horse form, if that helps.
Like a Friesian horse, except with the horns added
Image credits to a-ria on Pixabay.

COMPLETED.
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Human, Chibi (possibly) [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking to commission some art of my boyfriend's game character. I would like a coloured piece of either waist-up or full-body artwork. Whether it will be chibi style or standard full-body can be discussed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/40aTHmm.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/rj2gszK.jpg[/img] I can screenshot clearer pictures of the clothes and stuff, the above is just a basic ref. [b]Payment:[/b] 2000-4000 gems depending on what is agreed upon, or the treasure equivalent. [b]Keywords:[/b] Humanoid, male, wings, horns [b]Optional:[/b] It'll be a surprise gift! :D [/s]
Digital

More specific type:
Human, Chibi (possibly)

Specifications:
I'm looking to commission some art of my boyfriend's game character. I would like a coloured piece of either waist-up or full-body artwork. Whether it will be chibi style or standard full-body can be discussed.

40aTHmm.jpgrj2gszK.jpg

I can screenshot clearer pictures of the clothes and stuff, the above is just a basic ref.

Payment:
2000-4000 gems depending on what is agreed upon, or the treasure equivalent.

Keywords:
Humanoid, male, wings, horns

Optional:
It'll be a surprise gift! :D
jUthK4t.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital or Clean Traditional [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka Couple [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for couple art of these two: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35353045] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353531/35353045_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35781790] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357818/35781790_350.png[/img] [/url] Something like the male trying to give the female a rose, but she's too busy reading a book or a scroll to notice. [b]Payment:[/b] 200kt as well as 100g [b]Keywords:[/b] Sketch, Line Art, Colored, Gijinka/Humanoid, Full-body, Half-body, Digital, Traditional [b]Optional:[/b] The male already has a gijinka ref, but the female does not, so you can do what you want with her, just make sure her hair is long and flowing, please. :)
Digital or Clean Traditional

More specific type:
Gijinka Couple

Specifications:

I'm looking for couple art of these two:

35353045_350.png

35781790_350.png

Something like the male trying to give the female a rose, but she's too busy reading a book or a scroll to notice.

Payment:

200kt as well as 100g

Keywords:
Sketch, Line Art, Colored, Gijinka/Humanoid, Full-body, Half-body, Digital, Traditional

Optional:
The male already has a gijinka ref, but the female does not, so you can do what you want with her, just make sure her hair is long and flowing, please. :)

+9 FR Time

~Been around since 2016~
nnnnnnn
tumblr_pr6t3l19hw1ugssd3o4_r1_250.png
nnnnnnnnnnnn Art Shop

Hope For Newbies

Clan Stories
1 2 ... 247 248 249 250 251 ... 411 412