Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Mainly digital. Traditional will be on a case to case basis.

More specific type:
Original Character Art. For a tabletop roleplay, may involve more than just one character.

Specifications:

Payment:
I'm more than happy to discuss payments! Whether it be T, G, or items that I may have in my Hoard. Or a mix of those things!

Keywords:
Pokemon, Custom, Digital, Traditional, Original Character, OCs

Optional:
Contact me for links to the character(s) reference albums for what they look like.

Edit: added a bit of a clarification on something.
Mainly digital. Traditional will be on a case to case basis.

More specific type:
Original Character Art. For a tabletop roleplay, may involve more than just one character.

Specifications:

Payment:
I'm more than happy to discuss payments! Whether it be T, G, or items that I may have in my Hoard. Or a mix of those things!

Keywords:
Pokemon, Custom, Digital, Traditional, Original Character, OCs

Optional:
Contact me for links to the character(s) reference albums for what they look like.

Edit: added a bit of a clarification on something.
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
Broad type of art you want: Digital preferred. If you have a _very_ good scanner, watercolours would be acceptable.

More specific type: Coloured sketches or otherwise messy work. Looking for three busts of famous composers, to go in a music recital brochure. Also interested in one cover image, which would be clean and coloured. If you have experience with brochure templates, that's a huge plus, but not required.

Specifications: This is a rush job! I can only give you to Sunday 3rd June to complete the work. I am not interested in toony or anime styles.

Payment: 3500g , 700kt, various retired items.

Keywords: Human realistic realism busts sketches fullbody coloured

Please see here for the search thread.
Broad type of art you want: Digital preferred. If you have a _very_ good scanner, watercolours would be acceptable.

More specific type: Coloured sketches or otherwise messy work. Looking for three busts of famous composers, to go in a music recital brochure. Also interested in one cover image, which would be clean and coloured. If you have experience with brochure templates, that's a huge plus, but not required.

Specifications: This is a rush job! I can only give you to Sunday 3rd June to complete the work. I am not interested in toony or anime styles.

Payment: 3500g , 700kt, various retired items.

Keywords: Human realistic realism busts sketches fullbody coloured

Please see here for the search thread.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
[quote name="Astrologian" date="2017-11-18 20:35:47" ] Broad type of art you want: Digital, traditional More specific type: OC art, full body or decorative bust Dragon art, gijinka or feral, not picky on style, just shopping around Specifications: OC Art - Looking around for art of a couple of my WoW characters/OCs. Either my Paladin (main priority) or my Rogue. Actual decent screenshots will be provided on further conversation. Dragon Art - Gijinkas or full feral art, looking to get back into writing some lore for some of the dragons I'm fond of, so I'm also looking for art for them. Payment: [s]Probably USD, as I've just come back from hiatus on FR and I'm not sure what the worth of things are with FR currency. I've got a few usermade accents and such I'd be willing to trade with and a decent gem stash though.[/s] [b]USD for OC art, Treasure for Dragon art[/b] Keywords: OC, Humanoid, fullbody, bust Dragon, gijinka, feral Optional: I'm not sure exactly what style I'm looking for, so I'm willing to look at a variety. However, I'll be rather picky as I'm only looking for a single piece atm. [/quote] Still looking around. Quick note: I won't always respond to pms if I'm not interested, but I try to respond to everyone I can.
Astrologian wrote on 2017-11-18 20:35:47:
Digital, traditional

More specific type:
OC art, full body or decorative bust
Dragon art, gijinka or feral, not picky on style, just shopping around

Specifications:
OC Art - Looking around for art of a couple of my WoW characters/OCs. Either my Paladin (main priority) or my Rogue. Actual decent screenshots will be provided on further conversation.
Dragon Art - Gijinkas or full feral art, looking to get back into writing some lore for some of the dragons I'm fond of, so I'm also looking for art for them.

Payment:
Probably USD, as I've just come back from hiatus on FR and I'm not sure what the worth of things are with FR currency. I've got a few usermade accents and such I'd be willing to trade with and a decent gem stash though.
USD for OC art, Treasure for Dragon art

Keywords:
OC, Humanoid, fullbody, bust
Dragon, gijinka, feral

Optional:
I'm not sure exactly what style I'm looking for, so I'm willing to look at a variety. However, I'll be rather picky as I'm only looking for a single piece atm.

Still looking around. Quick note: I won't always respond to pms if I'm not interested, but I try to respond to everyone I can.
Accent Shop!

Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid art, other than that, Anything! pm me examples and i'll see if i like it! :)

Specifications:

Characters -
Valentin
Andrew or
Oriel

please read their bios to get a feel for them! I'm alright with a couple piece or just Valentin. <3

Payment:
I have about 100kt at my disposal right now, and i'm always getting more.

I have 150G at my disposal! <3

I also have some items i'd be willing to trade, pm me and i'll see if i have what you're looking for!

Keywords:
Digital, Humanoid, demon, angel,

Optional:

hm, not much! The only thing is i'm not comfortable with sending the entire payment before the piece is complete, i'll send half before and half after it's finished.

also, one more note, NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE MINE, I want to get them some art as a gift for a friend! ^^
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid art, other than that, Anything! pm me examples and i'll see if i like it! :)

Specifications:

Characters -
Valentin
Andrew or
Oriel

please read their bios to get a feel for them! I'm alright with a couple piece or just Valentin. <3

Payment:
I have about 100kt at my disposal right now, and i'm always getting more.

I have 150G at my disposal! <3

I also have some items i'd be willing to trade, pm me and i'll see if i have what you're looking for!

Keywords:
Digital, Humanoid, demon, angel,

Optional:

hm, not much! The only thing is i'm not comfortable with sending the entire payment before the piece is complete, i'll send half before and half after it's finished.

also, one more note, NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE MINE, I want to get them some art as a gift for a friend! ^^
1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom_dbtl9m8_by_horseesill-dbtp62y.png
[size=2][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Quad, Dragon, Paintings, Lineart, Flat color, Shaded, Chibi, Pixel - Headshots, Busts, Fullbody, etc. (I'm looking for a wide variety of styles, don't be afraid to pm me!) [b]Specifications:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14415425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144155/14415425_350.png[/img] [/url]Looking for the art to be done of this dragon! I'm ideally wanting him to be drawn with his apparel & accent - though simplifying the accent is a-ok with me! [b]Payment:[/b] I'm able to pay with quite a large handful of gems, but can also offer gen ones if those may interest you! (I'd be happy to list gen ones I can offer for you, just send me a pm!) [b]Keywords:[/b] dragon imperial fullbody headshot color lineart painting chibi pixel [i][b]edit:[/b] putting a little edit here saying that i'm looking to commission multiple people - indefinitely! so if you see this and are interested, please send me a pm! ♥[/i]
Digital

More specific type:
Quad, Dragon, Paintings, Lineart, Flat color, Shaded, Chibi, Pixel - Headshots, Busts, Fullbody, etc.
(I'm looking for a wide variety of styles, don't be afraid to pm me!)

Specifications:
14415425_350.png
Looking for the art to be done of this dragon! I'm ideally wanting him to be drawn with his apparel & accent - though simplifying the accent is a-ok with me!

Payment:
I'm able to pay with quite a large handful of gems, but can also offer gen ones if those may interest you! (I'd be happy to list gen ones I can offer for you, just send me a pm!)

Keywords:
dragon imperial fullbody headshot color lineart painting chibi pixel

edit: putting a little edit here saying that i'm looking to commission multiple people - indefinitely! so if you see this and are interested, please send me a pm! ♥
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
Digital

More specific type:
Clan Emblem/Signature

Specifications:
I'd like some loosely based off this design but with a trident instead of a sword. I'd also like to have fireflies, thorns, and ivy curling around the shield/wings. I was thinking the clan's motto "From Her Shadows We Rise" could be on the ribbon.

I'm thinking that on the shield I'd like a wreath of African Violets with glowing purple eyes hidden in the middle OR something reminiscent of this mask hidden in the middle of the flowers.

I want something to match the feel of Shadow's colours, but it to feel warm and welcoming. I don't want gloomy or super dark. My clan lore is about dragons finding a safe place to live in and I want the emblem to have that warmth. My clan is not a warring clan; the warriors within in it are there to protect the weak and the young.

Payment:
I can pay with flat leaves or prismatic tokens, if you're interested in fest currency. Otherwise, I can do gems/treasure.

I also have a few unbred gen1s I can offer.

Keywords:
digital, clan emblem, signature

Digital

More specific type:
Clan Emblem/Signature

Specifications:
I'd like some loosely based off this design but with a trident instead of a sword. I'd also like to have fireflies, thorns, and ivy curling around the shield/wings. I was thinking the clan's motto "From Her Shadows We Rise" could be on the ribbon.

I'm thinking that on the shield I'd like a wreath of African Violets with glowing purple eyes hidden in the middle OR something reminiscent of this mask hidden in the middle of the flowers.

I want something to match the feel of Shadow's colours, but it to feel warm and welcoming. I don't want gloomy or super dark. My clan lore is about dragons finding a safe place to live in and I want the emblem to have that warmth. My clan is not a warring clan; the warriors within in it are there to protect the weak and the young.

Payment:
I can pay with flat leaves or prismatic tokens, if you're interested in fest currency. Otherwise, I can do gems/treasure.

I also have a few unbred gen1s I can offer.

Keywords:
digital, clan emblem, signature

EDIT: I have found my artist for this dude, thank you so much for so many to be interested. Keep up the good work and don't feel bad / attack me for declining your offer <3 [s] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital art [b]More specific type:[/b] Quality fullbody / headshot / bust Shaded would be awesome [b]Specifications:[/b] This is lafo. I would like to get some quality art from him. He is mixed breed. Mix of squirrel caracal and raptor feets [u]Hes personality is very energetic and want it to show in the picture[/u] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/5304186_I4m80jIZ8Skxi5P.png[/img] [u]I need to have permission to post finished picture to his Toyhouse page [/u] (credit to artist to wanted link or even if you have toyhouse) [b]Payment:[/b] I'm willing to pay usd for quality. My range is 30-60 usd. I will be extremely picky when paying with usd. (Taking only one with usd) [s]to normal quality i can pay with TR (4 761 307) or gems (666) [b]Keywords:[/b] Quality oc character anthro squirrel caracal raptor usd money[/s]
EDIT: I have found my artist for this dude, thank you so much for so many to be interested. Keep up the good work and don't feel bad / attack me for declining your offer <3

Digital art

More specific type:
Quality fullbody / headshot / bust
Shaded would be awesome

Specifications:
This is lafo. I would like to get some quality art from him.
He is mixed breed. Mix of squirrel caracal and raptor feets

Hes personality is very energetic and want it to show in the picture
5304186_I4m80jIZ8Skxi5P.png

I need to have permission to post finished picture to his Toyhouse page
(credit to artist to wanted link or even if you have toyhouse)

Payment:
I'm willing to pay usd for quality. My range is 30-60 usd.
I will be extremely picky when paying with usd.
(Taking only one with usd)

to normal quality i can pay with TR (4 761 307) or gems (666)

Keywords:
Quality oc character anthro squirrel caracal raptor usd money
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Hatchery Graphics: Breeding Cards [b]Specifications:[/b] I need 13 breeding cards. I'd like something with a dark brown or black background with gold accents and light, curved gold text. I would prefer they have hatchling previews, but it is not a necessity. I don't want very tall cards, and I'd prefer they be no taller than two stacked signatures, but this is, again, not a necessity. I do not want pre-made cards, because I'd like them to be unique to my hatchery. No templates, please. [b]Payment:[/b] Up to 300g/kT. [b]Keywords:[/b] Hatchery Graphics Breeding Cards Pair [b]Refs:[/b] [img]https://image.ibb.co/hXdMqy/ornate_vip_gold_background_art_vector_586393.jpg[/img] [img]https://image.ibb.co/neKSVy/glitter_backgroud_1114_358.jpg[/img] [img]https://preview.ibb.co/frDMqy/248901wm95evm9ym.gif[/img]
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery Graphics: Breeding Cards

Specifications:
I need 13 breeding cards. I'd like something with a dark brown or black background with gold accents and light, curved gold text. I would prefer they have hatchling previews, but it is not a necessity. I don't want very tall cards, and I'd prefer they be no taller than two stacked signatures, but this is, again, not a necessity. I do not want pre-made cards, because I'd like them to be unique to my hatchery. No templates, please.

Payment:
Up to 300g/kT.

Keywords:
Hatchery Graphics Breeding Cards Pair

Refs:
ornate_vip_gold_background_art_vector_586393.jpg
glitter_backgroud_1114_358.jpg
248901wm95evm9ym.gif
Digital

More specific type:
bust/icon/fullbody/chibi/dr-style sprite

Specifications:
just looking for general art for a couple of characters.

Payment:
I have some treasure, 850 gems, and USD.

Keywords:
human, pixel, icon, sprite, bust, headshot, chibi

Optional:
I'd prefer to be able to upload the art to my character page on toyhou.se, with credit of course
Digital

More specific type:
bust/icon/fullbody/chibi/dr-style sprite

Specifications:
just looking for general art for a couple of characters.

Payment:
I have some treasure, 850 gems, and USD.

Keywords:
human, pixel, icon, sprite, bust, headshot, chibi

Optional:
I'd prefer to be able to upload the art to my character page on toyhou.se, with credit of course
^_^
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital -> Pixel [b]More specific type:[/b] Quad [b]Specifications:[/b] I want a small pixel of him and if animated with shadows, will add more onto the pay! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32337845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323379/32337845_350.png[/img] [/url] I would like to show the focus of his sneaky self, hoping to buy more than one pixels so show me examples and prices of what you have. I just want it to capture him well and it doesn't have to be fullbody. [b]Payment:[/b] Can do a mix of the following if your prices go above either: 300kT, 1224G, USD and/or fest currency (I have around 107 of the leaves). Can also do battle stones, got 1 Anticipate and 4 Berserkers. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, pixel Edit: Meant to say I want a small pixel.
Digital -> Pixel

More specific type:
Quad

Specifications:

I want a small pixel of him and if animated with shadows, will add more onto the pay!

32337845_350.png

I would like to show the focus of his sneaky self, hoping to buy more than one pixels so show me examples and prices of what you have. I just want it to capture him well and it doesn't have to be fullbody.

Payment:
Can do a mix of the following if your prices go above either: 300kT, 1224G, USD and/or fest currency (I have around 107 of the leaves).

Can also do battle stones, got 1 Anticipate and 4 Berserkers.

Keywords:
Dragon, pixel

Edit: Meant to say I want a small pixel.
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 411 412