Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed
H E L P

- I desperately need an artist or artists to draw three portraits (busts) for a music recital brochure, and potentially a cover as well (depends on your prices)

- I am looking for someone who can work off photo/painting references (of the composers). Messy and sketchy is fine, anime and toony will not be considered for this one.

- I have 3500g, 700kt, and various retired items I can give you!! Just ask if I have a specific thing - I'm happy to put everything I have on the table for this. I'm a poor uni student tho, so the one thing I cannot offer is USD.

- This commission must be done by Sunday 3rd June! The recital is on the 12th, and I need to get the text typed up and in there as well as get the thing printed.

- If you've made brochures before and can put one together in Word, that is a HUGE plus, and you should definitely mention it here!!!
H E L P

- I desperately need an artist or artists to draw three portraits (busts) for a music recital brochure, and potentially a cover as well (depends on your prices)

- I am looking for someone who can work off photo/painting references (of the composers). Messy and sketchy is fine, anime and toony will not be considered for this one.

- I have 3500g, 700kt, and various retired items I can give you!! Just ask if I have a specific thing - I'm happy to put everything I have on the table for this. I'm a poor uni student tho, so the one thing I cannot offer is USD.

- This commission must be done by Sunday 3rd June! The recital is on the 12th, and I need to get the text typed up and in there as well as get the thing printed.

- If you've made brochures before and can put one together in Word, that is a HUGE plus, and you should definitely mention it here!!!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
I don't know if my style is what you're after, but feel free to look at my art shop! It's in my signature. I have a good track record with deadlines, most of my commissions take 2-3 days to finish even when I'm not pressed by the customer.
@Spooner
I don't know if my style is what you're after, but feel free to look at my art shop! It's in my signature. I have a good track record with deadlines, most of my commissions take 2-3 days to finish even when I'm not pressed by the customer.
@SilverQuark - I'm looking for more realistic sorta stuff, but thankyou for showing!!
@SilverQuark - I'm looking for more realistic sorta stuff, but thankyou for showing!!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
Would it be black and white, colored or artist's choice? I'm quite quick but it also depends on the quality of photo references provided. Don't think I could do the whole brochure but portraits probably. Would it be possible to see these references first? If they're small and/or pixelly or not at a very good angle I can't promise anything.

Here are some examples of my more realistic portraits.
https://deoxtri.deviantart.com/art/Accident-731646660
https://deoxtri.deviantart.com/art/Crown-of-daisies-703924348
https://deoxtri.deviantart.com/art/pet-shop-boys-actually-171438345
@Spooner
Would it be black and white, colored or artist's choice? I'm quite quick but it also depends on the quality of photo references provided. Don't think I could do the whole brochure but portraits probably. Would it be possible to see these references first? If they're small and/or pixelly or not at a very good angle I can't promise anything.

Here are some examples of my more realistic portraits.
https://deoxtri.deviantart.com/art/Accident-731646660
https://deoxtri.deviantart.com/art/Crown-of-daisies-703924348
https://deoxtri.deviantart.com/art/pet-shop-boys-actually-171438345
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Deoxtri - It's entirely your choice. And the references are quite good - the only issue is that two of them are paintings only b/c they're older composers.

Krenek: 1 2 3 4

Krommer: 1 2

Albinoni: 1 2 3

Let me know what you reckon, and how much you might charge.
@Deoxtri - It's entirely your choice. And the references are quite good - the only issue is that two of them are paintings only b/c they're older composers.

Krenek: 1 2 3 4

Krommer: 1 2

Albinoni: 1 2 3

Let me know what you reckon, and how much you might charge.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
Oh they're established musicians? That sure helps a lot, google can provide many references then. I say for sure I can do this, probably til friday or saturday. As for price, I have a dragon in need of iridescent, maybe that would be fair to you? :P What's that.. uhm.. 1200 or 1500 gems?
@Spooner
Oh they're established musicians? That sure helps a lot, google can provide many references then. I say for sure I can do this, probably til friday or saturday. As for price, I have a dragon in need of iridescent, maybe that would be fair to you? :P What's that.. uhm.. 1200 or 1500 gems?

@Deoxtri - Yeah, they're the guys who wrote the pieces I'm playing. Just be careful when looking up refs, as there are multiple people with the same names - a surprising number, haha! I also had pictures of Telemann - a similar composer - coming up when I searched Albinoni, so make sure to run 'em past me first.

That's 1500g~ My question is this: Would payment in items be acceptable, or are you after pure only?

Asking because I'm in negotiations with the cover person and I'm looking to balance numbers, haha. I have two thresher flatfins (1000g each on AH) and two golem gauntlets (750g). If you want that gene, I could give you one of each and you could then sell the items at below AH price to get what you need quickly, plus keep however much as a tip.

Alternatively, I can attempt to sell them before deadline, but I'm... not sure how stressful that might be? I can totally have a go and commission you if they sell, though.
@Deoxtri - Yeah, they're the guys who wrote the pieces I'm playing. Just be careful when looking up refs, as there are multiple people with the same names - a surprising number, haha! I also had pictures of Telemann - a similar composer - coming up when I searched Albinoni, so make sure to run 'em past me first.

That's 1500g~ My question is this: Would payment in items be acceptable, or are you after pure only?

Asking because I'm in negotiations with the cover person and I'm looking to balance numbers, haha. I have two thresher flatfins (1000g each on AH) and two golem gauntlets (750g). If you want that gene, I could give you one of each and you could then sell the items at below AH price to get what you need quickly, plus keep however much as a tip.

Alternatively, I can attempt to sell them before deadline, but I'm... not sure how stressful that might be? I can totally have a go and commission you if they sell, though.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
Ah I see, well I'll try to keep to the ones you provided for the older composers then. Ernest Krenek seem to have a lot of different photos, old and young, to look at.

And yes, mixed payment/items is totally okay. I take various commissions around the site to get there anyway so selling some stuff wouldn't be a problem :3

I'll sketch them up a little later today (when I've had dinner and walked the dog) and send them to you so you can see the process.
@Spooner
Ah I see, well I'll try to keep to the ones you provided for the older composers then. Ernest Krenek seem to have a lot of different photos, old and young, to look at.

And yes, mixed payment/items is totally okay. I take various commissions around the site to get there anyway so selling some stuff wouldn't be a problem :3

I'll sketch them up a little later today (when I've had dinner and walked the dog) and send them to you so you can see the process.

@Deoxtri - And with that the thread's closed~ If it helps, Krenek was 66 when he wrote the piece I'm playing.

@Deoxtri - And with that the thread's closed~ If it helps, Krenek was 66 when he wrote the piece I'm playing.

mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
Good to know, I'll use one of the older photos then :3
@Spooner
Good to know, I'll use one of the older photos then :3