Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Any media works! If it's traditional, I expect it to be scanned or have a good, clear picture, though

More specific type:
Human or rather humanoid

Specifications:
Looking for art of my Drow https://sta.sh/2rmsl1miwte?edit=1
They're functionally genderfluid, so they can be drawn as male or female or ambiguously! I'm especially looking for colored busts, uncolored bust sketches if I may be allowed to color them myself (it's relaxing to me to color art of him-- like a custom coloring book!), and SKETCH PAGES (which are the most wanted)

Payment:
My currency cap is constantly changing but i have several strange chests I really need to get rid of (11, I think?), 103g, and 542kt at this moment. I also have familiars and, apparel, and a vista as well as some materials and dragons I'd be willing to trade away for art. :)

Keywords:
Sketch color colored uncolored boy girl feminine masculine outfit paint painted line lined linear lifework sketchpage cute

Optional:
Everything in his sta.sh could give you an idea of the styles I'm particularly interested in, but there are tons of other genres of style I like and simply haven't commissioned for yet, so don't let that deter you~!
Any media works! If it's traditional, I expect it to be scanned or have a good, clear picture, though

More specific type:
Human or rather humanoid

Specifications:
Looking for art of my Drow https://sta.sh/2rmsl1miwte?edit=1
They're functionally genderfluid, so they can be drawn as male or female or ambiguously! I'm especially looking for colored busts, uncolored bust sketches if I may be allowed to color them myself (it's relaxing to me to color art of him-- like a custom coloring book!), and SKETCH PAGES (which are the most wanted)

Payment:
My currency cap is constantly changing but i have several strange chests I really need to get rid of (11, I think?), 103g, and 542kt at this moment. I also have familiars and, apparel, and a vista as well as some materials and dragons I'd be willing to trade away for art. :)

Keywords:
Sketch color colored uncolored boy girl feminine masculine outfit paint painted line lined linear lifework sketchpage cute

Optional:
Everything in his sta.sh could give you an idea of the styles I'm particularly interested in, but there are tons of other genres of style I like and simply haven't commissioned for yet, so don't let that deter you~!
Quote:
Digital Preferred (i would accept Traditional providing it is Scanned and Clear Image)

More specific type:
PSD Files of any of the following: Chibi, Dragon Busts, Headshots, Adoptables (Dragon or Otherwise)

Specifications:
This is a Tall Order.
I am looking to Purchase PSD Art Files of Line-Art of Most of the Flight Rising Dragon Breeds AND/OR of Adoptables

I would like Headshots/Busts to have the Shadow layers also if possible.
Chibi's and Adoptables do not need the shadow layers (but would be an extra bonus)

Payment:
I have Treasure, Gems and possibly Items/ Eggs/ Genes/ Accents etc, depending on what you're seeking.

Keywords:
Chibi, Dragons, Line Art, PSD, Headshot, Bust, Adopt,

Optional:
I am looking to Colour these myself and Sell.
I would like to Purchase a Set of Dragon Line-Arts/PSD Bases that would be for me alone to use and sell.
(i would rather not purchase line art/bases that others are using/selling)

Line-Art Artist WILL be Mentioned, Credited and Linked to the Line-Art/Base (With Signature intact if one is provided)

If Interested please Private Message to Discuss further

Quote:
Digital Preferred (i would accept Traditional providing it is Scanned and Clear Image)

More specific type:
PSD Files of any of the following: Chibi, Dragon Busts, Headshots, Adoptables (Dragon or Otherwise)

Specifications:
This is a Tall Order.
I am looking to Purchase PSD Art Files of Line-Art of Most of the Flight Rising Dragon Breeds AND/OR of Adoptables

I would like Headshots/Busts to have the Shadow layers also if possible.
Chibi's and Adoptables do not need the shadow layers (but would be an extra bonus)

Payment:
I have Treasure, Gems and possibly Items/ Eggs/ Genes/ Accents etc, depending on what you're seeking.

Keywords:
Chibi, Dragons, Line Art, PSD, Headshot, Bust, Adopt,

Optional:
I am looking to Colour these myself and Sell.
I would like to Purchase a Set of Dragon Line-Arts/PSD Bases that would be for me alone to use and sell.
(i would rather not purchase line art/bases that others are using/selling)

Line-Art Artist WILL be Mentioned, Credited and Linked to the Line-Art/Base (With Signature intact if one is provided)

If Interested please Private Message to Discuss further

nm3rOUz.png
graphic/editing

More specific type:
editing/graphics for breeding stat cards

Specifications:
anything fancier than what I already have

Payment:
anything reasonable, at max 30kt/35g for each card

Keywords:
breeding stat cards, editing, graphics
graphic/editing

More specific type:
editing/graphics for breeding stat cards

Specifications:
anything fancier than what I already have

Payment:
anything reasonable, at max 30kt/35g for each card

Keywords:
breeding stat cards, editing, graphics
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Human

Specifications:
I want two fullbody's (seperated images) image of a human characterms and a humanoid character that has simple Horns and simple face paint. (A troll oc from homestuck)

Payment:
I have 78k Treasure and 20 Gems. I'm looking to get more than one piece but may pay this much for just one if the art is a good quality.

Keywords:
Human fullbody simple character humanoid fantroll full color digital media

Optional:
Some art styles I like:
https://www.deviantart.com/art/SS-yu-tann-722021182
and-FANART-National-girlfriends-day-625549458
deviantart.com/art/Secret-Santa-2017-722983710

Mind you im not expecting this level of shading/coloring necessarily, I just like the style and am willing to consider sketches/Flatcolored.

I have visual references of the character I want drawn that I can send to any interested artist.
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Human

Specifications:
I want two fullbody's (seperated images) image of a human characterms and a humanoid character that has simple Horns and simple face paint. (A troll oc from homestuck)

Payment:
I have 78k Treasure and 20 Gems. I'm looking to get more than one piece but may pay this much for just one if the art is a good quality.

Keywords:
Human fullbody simple character humanoid fantroll full color digital media

Optional:
Some art styles I like:
https://www.deviantart.com/art/SS-yu-tann-722021182
and-FANART-National-girlfriends-day-625549458
deviantart.com/art/Secret-Santa-2017-722983710

Mind you im not expecting this level of shading/coloring necessarily, I just like the style and am willing to consider sketches/Flatcolored.

I have visual references of the character I want drawn that I can send to any interested artist.
1563937774358.png
Digital

More specific type:
Colored, Lineart

Specifications:
I want art of this character.
I could be in an outfit shown or a black suit. I'd be looking mostly for a waist-up or fullbody.

Payment:
Around up to 2kg, but price would definitely be discussed in PM after examples have been provided & details discussed.

Keywords:
Fullbody, Human, Color, Lineart

Optional:
Something of this style would be awesome, or this sort of style.
Digital

More specific type:
Colored, Lineart

Specifications:
I want art of this character.
I could be in an outfit shown or a black suit. I'd be looking mostly for a waist-up or fullbody.

Payment:
Around up to 2kg, but price would definitely be discussed in PM after examples have been provided & details discussed.

Keywords:
Fullbody, Human, Color, Lineart

Optional:
Something of this style would be awesome, or this sort of style.

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Traditional, real life, mixed media....

Specifications:
I like artwork of all styles and types! Dragons are a passion of mine, and I would love to plaster my walls in as much artwork as possible! However, this doesn't have to be limited to just dragons. I'm willing to look at anything, and order multiple pieces at once.

I'm willing to consider absolutely anything, so don't be shy! Message me and we can sort something out!

Please do not contact me if you are not willing or unable to ship your art.

I am happy to pay shipping in gems at rates of 200g : 1USD. I have a very, very limited amount of funds on Paypal to cover shipping. Please note I am not within the United States.

Payment:
Up to 50K gems, preferably for multiple peices.

Keywords:
Real life, chibi, dragons, flowers, traditional, paint, glass, stones, clay, sharpie, ink... I cant think of any more.

Optional:
Thank you for your time!
Traditional, real life, mixed media....

Specifications:
I like artwork of all styles and types! Dragons are a passion of mine, and I would love to plaster my walls in as much artwork as possible! However, this doesn't have to be limited to just dragons. I'm willing to look at anything, and order multiple pieces at once.

I'm willing to consider absolutely anything, so don't be shy! Message me and we can sort something out!

Please do not contact me if you are not willing or unable to ship your art.

I am happy to pay shipping in gems at rates of 200g : 1USD. I have a very, very limited amount of funds on Paypal to cover shipping. Please note I am not within the United States.

Payment:
Up to 50K gems, preferably for multiple peices.

Keywords:
Real life, chibi, dragons, flowers, traditional, paint, glass, stones, clay, sharpie, ink... I cant think of any more.

Optional:
Thank you for your time!
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Chibi or cutesy

Specifications: Please draw Daku from my Lair. She's reserved, but friendly when you get to know her. Please make it simple, but not too simple. Like, cell shading. Looks kind of flat, like a sticker. Preferably 50x50 or smaller.

Payment: Treasure (10k per picture)

Keywords: Full-color, chibi, cute

Please PM me for examples, thanks!
Broad type of art you want: Digital

More specific type: Chibi or cutesy

Specifications: Please draw Daku from my Lair. She's reserved, but friendly when you get to know her. Please make it simple, but not too simple. Like, cell shading. Looks kind of flat, like a sticker. Preferably 50x50 or smaller.

Payment: Treasure (10k per picture)

Keywords: Full-color, chibi, cute

Please PM me for examples, thanks!
BLACK LIVES MATTER. DEFUND THE POLICE.
iuEBSJ3.pngibjOZJ4.png5OZS7SI.pngbYt72YT.pngLRdLP2V.png
Artist found!
Artist found!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
DONE THANK YOU
DONE THANK YOU
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media [b]More specific type:[/b] Human Pokemon Trainer [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for art of my Pokemon Trainer OC: [img]https://i.imgur.com/g5i6fZd.png[/img] More images of him here: [url]https://imgur.com/a/X2aGl[/url] Bonus points if you can also draw Pokemon, but it's not necessary. Please have examples. [b]Payment:[/b] I have 300kT and 300g to spend on artwork. [b]Keywords:[/b] Sketch, Lineart, Flat Colors, Shaded, Fullbody
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media

More specific type:
Human Pokemon Trainer

Specifications:
Looking for art of my Pokemon Trainer OC:
g5i6fZd.png
More images of him here: https://imgur.com/a/X2aGl
Bonus points if you can also draw Pokemon, but it's not necessary. Please have examples.

Payment:
I have 300kT and 300g to spend on artwork.

Keywords:
Sketch, Lineart, Flat Colors, Shaded, Fullbody
imageedit-9-8601087393.gif
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 411 412