Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
I really wanna know the next window too! My sister joined on the very last day of the registration window last time - but my Mom would love to join too! :D
I really wanna know the next window too! My sister joined on the very last day of the registration window last time - but my Mom would love to join too! :D
azetec_zps42d4b62a.png
I sincerely hope that there will be a registration window soon, I know many, many people who would love to form a clan.
I sincerely hope that there will be a registration window soon, I know many, many people who would love to form a clan.
O8Mo6x4.png
I'm in the same boat as many of the people above. My husband desperately wants to join and pesters me about an upcoming registration window almost everyday. He's so excited and I would really love to at least have a date to give him.
I'm in the same boat as many of the people above. My husband desperately wants to join and pesters me about an upcoming registration window almost everyday. He's so excited and I would really love to at least have a date to give him.
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png VALT1_zps5686f13d.png
[quote name="redwinerowan" date="2013-11-23 05:19:10"]I'm in the same boat as many of the people above. My husband desperately wants to join and pesters me about an upcoming registration window almost everyday. He's so excited and I would really love to at least have a date to give him.[/quote] This happened to me again last night as well. Please open up another window so our spouses can join too!
redwinerowan wrote on 2013-11-23 05:19:10:

This happened to me again last night as well. Please open up another window so our spouses can join too!
My husband has also expressed interest in joining the site. He wishes he could before Christmas if possible. He wants to try and breed munchkins that will hatch on Christmas. If he can't join before then I'll likely breed something special for him in my own Lair though. ;) But it would be super awesome for him to have a little Lair of his own for Christmas. I hope something is mentioned soon. :D
My husband has also expressed interest in joining the site. He wishes he could before Christmas if possible. He wants to try and breed munchkins that will hatch on Christmas. If he can't join before then I'll likely breed something special for him in my own Lair though. ;) But it would be super awesome for him to have a little Lair of his own for Christmas. I hope something is mentioned soon. :D
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
I can think of 6 specific people who are eager for a chance to join, and that's just off the top of my head. The site has been running great, lately. Can we not have another window?
I can think of 6 specific people who are eager for a chance to join, and that's just off the top of my head. The site has been running great, lately. Can we not have another window?
I too have a couple of friends and a husband who are all eager to join, especially before Christmas! I know two of them would love to use their winter break from University to breed pretty dragons ^_^

Can we pretty pretty please have another window?
I too have a couple of friends and a husband who are all eager to join, especially before Christmas! I know two of them would love to use their winter break from University to breed pretty dragons ^_^

Can we pretty pretty please have another window?
I have friends and a significant other too who would love to join! Please, someone, give us word when we can welcome them! ^_^
I have friends and a significant other too who would love to join! Please, someone, give us word when we can welcome them! ^_^
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
I am so exited i have like a million friends who want to join, i hope the server does not crash though. Happy flight rising yall!
I am so exited i have like a million friends who want to join, i hope the server does not crash though. Happy flight rising yall!
sparkly.gif
I also hope there will be a new registration window someday soon, for everybody who wants to join! Though idk how soon, what with the recent server crashing or whatever it was.
I also hope there will be a new registration window someday soon, for everybody who wants to join! Though idk how soon, what with the recent server crashing or whatever it was.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29