Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
Hey, this might be kind of random (and I am not entirely sure where I could ask), but how are people doing with their registration emails? I showed the site to my sister and she is wondering how long it will take to show up in her inbox. It's been at least fifteen minutes already, and she hasn't gotten it.
Hey, this might be kind of random (and I am not entirely sure where I could ask), but how are people doing with their registration emails? I showed the site to my sister and she is wondering how long it will take to show up in her inbox. It's been at least fifteen minutes already, and she hasn't gotten it.
I've been waiting forever! I was watching my friend @epicness1213 play it. It is awesome. (I'm one of the newbies)
I've been waiting forever! I was watching my friend @epicness1213 play it. It is awesome. (I'm one of the newbies)
7bq.png
Thank you for the chance to join! Been hoping to start my own clan for a while now. :)
Thank you for the chance to join! Been hoping to start my own clan for a while now. :)
k4z0nn.png
When is the next regstration opening?
When is the next regstration opening?
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
I'm very interested in that myself.
I'm very interested in that myself.
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.
My other half has been asking when registrations will be opened again so he can join.
My other half has been asking when registrations will be opened again so he can join.
@chichi154

Same here ^^ very curious as to when the next window will be!
@chichi154

Same here ^^ very curious as to when the next window will be!
tumblr_inline_mvq1f4vGeB1qzt4nm.png
@chichi154
Same here too!
Can't wait till we will get to play together~
@chichi154
Same here too!
Can't wait till we will get to play together~

tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Inactive!

Monokuma.png

Slightly Inactive
If you want my attention please ping or send me a PM
sRZrMGg.png

spring_into_the_coldness_of_hell_by_yukinotenshi23-d6xu66g.png

Signature Shop â…  Art Shop â…  Accent & Skin Shop
I'm also interested. My friend is so excited she's already been planning out what dragons she wants.
I'm also interested. My friend is so excited she's already been planning out what dragons she wants.
Fnw48LX.png
I'm one of the newbies that got invited by a friend who plays during the october registration window and I'd be interested to know when the next window is too because my roommate is harping on me bout it because he wants to play lol, it's a nifty site so far
I'm one of the newbies that got invited by a friend who plays during the october registration window and I'd be interested to know when the next window is too because my roommate is harping on me bout it because he wants to play lol, it's a nifty site so far
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29