Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Upcoming Registration Window
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
2 of my friends and my sister want to join so... and my lair is full of gifts for them.... AND I NEED MY SPACE SO I CAN FIND MORE AND BETTER DRAGONS but atlast.... I have to wait
*is now going back to regular flight rising
2 of my friends and my sister want to join so... and my lair is full of gifts for them.... AND I NEED MY SPACE SO I CAN FIND MORE AND BETTER DRAGONS but atlast.... I have to wait
*is now going back to regular flight rising
MINECRAFT AND FLIGHT RISING R AWESOME
AND SO IS BACON
When will there be another window? My mate wants to join me on here.
When will there be another window? My mate wants to join me on here.
Only a fool thinks himself wise,
Whereas the wise man, know he is a fool.
@DSJesterXII When a new Registration Window is coming up, it will be announced on all of FR's social media sites.
@DSJesterXII When a new Registration Window is coming up, it will be announced on all of FR's social media sites.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
My friend was so sad when she missed the last registration window. :(
I just told her that their is going to be a new registration window soon and she screamed with joy !!!!
I have some dragons, money, and LOTS of stuff i'm going to be giving her when she joins the Ice clan ^__^ ( its a secret, shhhh!!! )
I'm so pumped for her!!! :D
My friend was so sad when she missed the last registration window. :(
I just told her that their is going to be a new registration window soon and she screamed with joy !!!!
I have some dragons, money, and LOTS of stuff i'm going to be giving her when she joins the Ice clan ^__^ ( its a secret, shhhh!!! )
I'm so pumped for her!!! :D
ijcaSw5.gif
Ahhh this is so exciting that is my birthday wowie this is so cool :D I dunno maybe I'm just a nerd for being so excited that it's going to be my birthday but still!!
Ahhh this is so exciting that is my birthday wowie this is so cool :D I dunno maybe I'm just a nerd for being so excited that it's going to be my birthday but still!!
ice.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gificeh0.pngiceshade.png
@Earath @abuchta

Hey there! This is a necro'd thread unfortunately - if you check the date, it's from last year.

When a new Registration Window is coming up, it will be announced here and on all of FR's social media sites! :D
@Earath @abuchta

Hey there! This is a necro'd thread unfortunately - if you check the date, it's from last year.

When a new Registration Window is coming up, it will be announced here and on all of FR's social media sites! :D
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
aww some new blood can't wait to give some dragons away to the poor little newbbs lol
aww some new blood can't wait to give some dragons away to the poor little newbbs lol
@Elventin [quote name="JCStitches" date="2014-08-13 19:28:27"]@Earath @abuchta Hey there! This is a necro'd thread unfortunately - if you check the date, it's from last year. When a new Registration Window is coming up, it will be announced here and on all of FR's social media sites! :D[/quote] To prevent further confusion, I'm locking this thread now! Thank you! ♥
@Elventin
JCStitches wrote on 2014-08-13 19:28:27:
@Earath @abuchta

To prevent further confusion, I'm locking this thread now! Thank you! ♥
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29