Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Cool
Cool
Ahh, thanks for spotlighting my Fanart!! I'm flattered [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Ahh, thanks for spotlighting my Fanart!! I'm flattered
NE9nd08.png jqDU2ii.png tczrHXN.png
thank you for the updates!
and I love the fanart especially. ♥
thank you for the updates!
and I love the fanart especially. ♥
ooo cool!
:3
ooo cool!
:3
6OGsRHK.gif OC Breeding Quest
Coli Challenges
13YwnlL.png
oh wow, didn't think I'd ever get my art featured on a community update! thanks a bunch <3 all the other pieces look really good!
oh wow, didn't think I'd ever get my art featured on a community update! thanks a bunch <3 all the other pieces look really good!
___
Lorie / INFJ / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ SSlxo2O.png __ dcbbuos.png
Nice, I recognize some of the fan art! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
Nice, I recognize some of the fan art!
30aytkn.jpg
Yay !
Yay !
thank u papas
thank u papas
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop
Lore Bits Masterlist
XBhgPWa.gif
3bOlZcm.png
Fart Fridays are back! :D
Looking forwards to seeing more dragon pictures, gotta brew some tea for this :3
Fart Fridays are back! :D
Looking forwards to seeing more dragon pictures, gotta brew some tea for this :3
66MHIIb.png
Kaepora is my hero, hah. Fanart is awesome, and the Swipp family being full-time is the best. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] Still hesitantly waving a little white flag of less-than-semi optimism though because I've still got that knot in my stomach, that uncomfortable doubt, about where FR is going... I guess we will just have to wait and see. Also it's not just me, the lightning festival is super late this month... Right? Anyone else? No...? [emoji=gaoler confused size=1]
Kaepora is my hero, hah. Fanart is awesome, and the Swipp family being full-time is the best.

Still hesitantly waving a little white flag of less-than-semi optimism though because I've still got that knot in my stomach, that uncomfortable doubt, about where FR is going... I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Also it's not just me, the lightning festival is super late this month... Right? Anyone else? No...?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15