Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2019
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Oh, wow! Thanks for featuring me <3 And congrats to all the other artists! They're all great pieces!
Oh, wow! Thanks for featuring me <3 And congrats to all the other artists! They're all great pieces!
5c4e07a8fd2b2b58836c57d5e6752393c5ab0a0f.png
yey
yey
add me on arknights
Nice QoL updates! [emoji=gold star size=1]
Nice QoL updates!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Thanks for the update, I'll be sure to keep my Account under lock key and Passcode. I NEVER tell anyone my Password on FlightRising I would never put my account at risk always log out when your done playing FlightRising kids[emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
Thanks for the update, I'll be sure to keep my Account under lock key and Passcode.
I NEVER tell anyone my Password on FlightRising I would never put my account at risk always log out when your done playing FlightRising kids
ZPHN6ju.png
I’m loving the quality of life updates!
I’m loving the quality of life updates!
Heads up, I'm awkward.
6tzHcpd.jpg
Nice update. All the art is very cool!
Nice update. All the art is very cool!
• Call me Dawn or Shadow
• She/Her
• Please ping me if you need me :]
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
Very good
Very good
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Cool
Cool
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
Wow
Wow
Yay!
Yay!
Waystone1.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15