Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Galore's Glorious Gifts
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 98 99
Also I like the new emoji! [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Also I like the new emoji!
'Cause I'm half sick of shadows
I want to see the sky
Everyone else can watch as the sun goes down
So why can't I
loop hole for eyes
if you don't want the goat eyes
you can sell it this way

send the user the dragon you want to apply the eyes to
user adds the eyes and send the dragon back
boo yeah
i just tried it so it works
loop hole for eyes
if you don't want the goat eyes
you can sell it this way

send the user the dragon you want to apply the eyes to
user adds the eyes and send the dragon back
boo yeah
i just tried it so it works
wooo elimates! :D
wooo elimates! :D
hgy1r27.png
WOW! This rocks!
WOW! This rocks!
XdA0BPq.png
This sounds really cool update, good job you guys!
This sounds really cool update, good job you guys!
I know I've done a lot of complaining on announcements before, but I really got to give you guys this one. Thank you for listening to us! The goat vials have really made my day (and Belial's look). [emoji=familiar heart size=1] The eliminates are also great, so thanks for that too!
I know I've done a lot of complaining on announcements before, but I really got to give you guys this one. Thank you for listening to us! The goat vials have really made my day (and Belial's look).

The eliminates are also great, so thanks for that too!
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
Thank you devs for another lovely addition to the game. I'm particularily pleased to see the recent merch images added to the jigsaw pool. I so love the "Snowy Day" one.

I have to say, though, I am astounded how many comments here are already along the lines of: I got a gift, but I want more gifts, waily waily.

The sense of entitlement over what still is a FREE game that even gives you 1 of its premium currency every day (if you play regularily) makes me cringe in second hand embarrasment.

To me the promise of 2 clan-bound vials of every future natural eye type is a well thought out compromise. It also means I can stop buying up scattersight vials at increasingly bancrupting rates, because one of these days the perfect new eyes (natural or unnatural) for any one of my beloved oldies will come along and I don't have to chase multi or primal anymore to make these oldies extra special. To me anyway.

Neat all round.
Thank you devs for another lovely addition to the game. I'm particularily pleased to see the recent merch images added to the jigsaw pool. I so love the "Snowy Day" one.

I have to say, though, I am astounded how many comments here are already along the lines of: I got a gift, but I want more gifts, waily waily.

The sense of entitlement over what still is a FREE game that even gives you 1 of its premium currency every day (if you play regularily) makes me cringe in second hand embarrasment.

To me the promise of 2 clan-bound vials of every future natural eye type is a well thought out compromise. It also means I can stop buying up scattersight vials at increasingly bancrupting rates, because one of these days the perfect new eyes (natural or unnatural) for any one of my beloved oldies will come along and I don't have to chase multi or primal anymore to make these oldies extra special. To me anyway.

Neat all round.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
[quote name="celebie" date="2019-05-20 10:40:43" ] [quote name="Volinolona" date="2019-05-20 10:36:33" ] [quote name="celebie" date="2019-05-20 10:32:33" ] [quote name="Volinolona" date="2019-05-20 10:25:33" ] :/ Well, all these updates are nice, but you still aren't listening to your userbase about the eye types. Two measly vials per eye type really isn't enough - it doesn't fix the problems. Yes, we now get two dragons per player who can now have the new eyes, but that doesn't help the thousands upon thousands of old dragons on the site that still can not be fully customized because of the eye type release. You have only given us yet another version of the Scattervial - it's still limited, the supply will still dwindle, and one day there will be none left or they'll cost as much as a Light Sprite or even a kickstarter familiar. (Yeah, I know it says clan-bound, but what's to stop people from sending dragons over to other players to get the eye type put on them?) [/quote] the goat vials are account locked so they don't tank the market, so there's no reason to worry about them rising in price [/quote] @/celebie- Er, they may be account bound, but the dragons they can be applied to are not. You can send your dragon to someone to have their account bound vial applied to your dragon and then have your dragon sent back to you. People will still be buying them, prices will still rise, and people will be at extreme risk for being scammed because they have no way to prove the person they are trading with has the vial unlike when said vial can be listed on the AH. There's also not really any market to tank, since eye type actually didn't do anything to change the market other than Primal and Multigaze. All other eyes are still sold at fodder prices. [/quote] ye, meant account bound. just woke up & i'm still sleepy. but to avoid being scammed you can have the person send you collateral while they give your dragon goat eyes. if the person doesn't agree you know you can't trust em. [/quote] [center][font=gothic]The vial user could also provide a screenshot along with the time in the corner of the screen to show that they do indeed have the vial, and that they aren't using an old screenshot. They could also be in the apply vial menu to prove further they really do have the vial and aren't using the inspect element.[/font][/center]
celebie wrote on 2019-05-20 10:40:43:
Volinolona wrote on 2019-05-20 10:36:33:
celebie wrote on 2019-05-20 10:32:33:
Volinolona wrote on 2019-05-20 10:25:33:
:/
Well, all these updates are nice, but you still aren't listening to your userbase about the eye types. Two measly vials per eye type really isn't enough - it doesn't fix the problems. Yes, we now get two dragons per player who can now have the new eyes, but that doesn't help the thousands upon thousands of old dragons on the site that still can not be fully customized because of the eye type release. You have only given us yet another version of the Scattervial - it's still limited, the supply will still dwindle, and one day there will be none left or they'll cost as much as a Light Sprite or even a kickstarter familiar. (Yeah, I know it says clan-bound, but what's to stop people from sending dragons over to other players to get the eye type put on them?)

the goat vials are account locked so they don't tank the market, so there's no reason to worry about them rising in price

@/celebie- Er, they may be account bound, but the dragons they can be applied to are not. You can send your dragon to someone to have their account bound vial applied to your dragon and then have your dragon sent back to you. People will still be buying them, prices will still rise, and people will be at extreme risk for being scammed because they have no way to prove the person they are trading with has the vial unlike when said vial can be listed on the AH.

There's also not really any market to tank, since eye type actually didn't do anything to change the market other than Primal and Multigaze. All other eyes are still sold at fodder prices.

ye, meant account bound. just woke up & i'm still sleepy. but to avoid being scammed you can have the person send you collateral while they give your dragon goat eyes. if the person doesn't agree you know you can't trust em.
The vial user could also provide a screenshot along with the time in the corner of the screen to show that they do indeed have the vial, and that they aren't using an old screenshot.

They could also be in the apply vial menu to prove further they really do have the vial and aren't using the inspect element.
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
AHHHHHHHH! this is the best! Thank you flight rising!
AHHHHHHHH! this is the best! Thank you flight rising!
Cool :>
Cool :>
smol / enoki 29062295_LCf4uSkIbZztdj5.gif they / them
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 98 99