Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60
The stickers! I'm so excited for the stickers!
The stickers! I'm so excited for the stickers!
]oHTRfl3.jpg[/url
Alright, no answer from Xhaztol. I am still interested in asking this quite simple question. @Aequorin could you perhaps give us more information about the sticker sheets? What size are she sheets, how big are the stickers, and what are they made out of? It's very hard to want to buy something when you know virtually nothing about what you're buying other than what it looks like. I'm surprised that information is still unavailable to the public, as many other people have also asked about this.
Alright, no answer from Xhaztol. I am still interested in asking this quite simple question. @Aequorin could you perhaps give us more information about the sticker sheets? What size are she sheets, how big are the stickers, and what are they made out of? It's very hard to want to buy something when you know virtually nothing about what you're buying other than what it looks like. I'm surprised that information is still unavailable to the public, as many other people have also asked about this.
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
love the new dark vista
love the new dark vista
ujsLf0j.gif
Love the vista!
Love the vista!
miDn30f.gif
[quote name="Roule" date="2019-05-02 23:31:05" ] could you perhaps give us more information about the sticker sheets? What size are she sheets, how big are the stickers, and what are they made out of? [/quote] @Roule Hivemill can help you out with that. Hivemill's [url=https://hivemill.com/pages/contact-us]Contact Us[/url] says, "If you have any questions about a product or a pending order, please contact merch@thehiveworks.com."
Roule wrote on 2019-05-02 23:31:05:
could you perhaps give us more information about the sticker sheets? What size are she sheets, how big are the stickers, and what are they made out of?

@Roule Hivemill can help you out with that. Hivemill's Contact Us says, "If you have any questions about a product or a pending order, please contact merch@thehiveworks.com."
I love the new work shop update!
I love the new work shop update!
99catfish_zpsd8a90dbb.gif
[emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=2] thanks for the emoji update!
thanks for the emoji update!
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
Is anyone else having trouble with getting the Scry link to work in the forums? Whenever I copy the image's link, I paste it into the forums inside [img][/img]. And I've tried the link with the dragon's ID at the end (51308459) and it still doesn't work.
Is anyone else having trouble with getting the Scry link to work in the forums? Whenever I copy the image's link, I paste it into the forums inside [img][/img]. And I've tried the link with the dragon's ID at the end (51308459) and it still doesn't work.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
I love seeing more official art of the dragons in different poses in the merch store! It really gives a better sense of individuality for the dragons
I love seeing more official art of the dragons in different poses in the merch store! It really gives a better sense of individuality for the dragons
I might be a little late to the party but I absolutely love all of the new merch! Can't wait to purchase some. And the system update looks nice, glad you guys added some new features for the predict morphology!
I might be a little late to the party but I absolutely love all of the new merch! Can't wait to purchase some. And the system update looks nice, glad you guys added some new features for the predict morphology!
fnwuhKd.pngtn0RSo5.pngmtHAEL4.pngcHa0MYt.pngqCVFNJp.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 60