Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Merch + System Updates
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 60
Those stickers are beautiful!

Will there ever be individual versions for sale? As much as I love stickers, $20 is a bit much ahah.
Those stickers are beautiful!

Will there ever be individual versions for sale? As much as I love stickers, $20 is a bit much ahah.
I love the new vistas!

Will we ever be able to just buy the rainbow vista code, or include it with a different purchase? I would much rather buy a shirt than stickers.
I love the new vistas!

Will we ever be able to just buy the rainbow vista code, or include it with a different purchase? I would much rather buy a shirt than stickers.
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Leaving a comment for the first time just so I can use the cute emojis. [emoji=guardian tongue size=2] [emoji=tundra sleepy size=2]
Leaving a comment for the first time just so I can use the cute emojis.
The one thing I don't like about the scrying workshop update is that it doesn't automatically trim the space off the end of the id number you paste in to load a dragon. As someone who adds spaces after numbers without thinking about it, that's a little annoying. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KvPEjd2.png[/img]
The one thing I don't like about the scrying workshop update is that it doesn't automatically trim the space off the end of the id number you paste in to load a dragon. As someone who adds spaces after numbers without thinking about it, that's a little annoying.

KvPEjd2.png
This is all really cool and the stickers are really cute but I don't like the update for moving dragons from one page to another. I prefer the old way.
This is all really cool and the stickers are really cute but I don't like the update for moving dragons from one page to another. I prefer the old way.
dosJ2VK.png
[emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2]
Yote
I've been personally attacked by being given actually see-able sized emojis [emoji=guardian happy size=2][emoji=mirror love size=2][emoji=tundra winking size=2]
I've been personally attacked by being given actually see-able sized emojis
aww the predict morphology url changed, huh?
rip /morphintime
aww the predict morphology url changed, huh?
rip /morphintime
[quote name="@Argante" date="2019-05-03 15:53:02" ] I love the new vistas! Will we ever be able to just buy the rainbow vista code, or include it with a different purchase? I would much rather buy a shirt than stickers. [/quote] [color=15478b]Heya! Individual sticker sheets can be purchased for $5.00. ^^[/color]
@Argante wrote on 2019-05-03 15:53:02:
I love the new vistas!

Heya! Individual sticker sheets can be purchased for $5.00. ^^
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@TheClassCalico

Thanks! The Vista comes with the bundle though, and I don't really have a use for that many, aha. I suppose I'll see if someone is selling the code later.

Thank you though!
@TheClassCalico

Thanks! The Vista comes with the bundle though, and I don't really have a use for that many, aha. I suppose I'll see if someone is selling the code later.

Thank you though!
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 60