Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Dragon Breed Development
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159
Bounty of the elements, hm?
Let's hope tidedad comes back in time.
Bounty of the elements, hm?
Let's hope tidedad comes back in time.
Stripe: 18-; She/They; Idiot lady; Dragon Hoarder; It makes sense that i’m crim kin
As a gal looking for work in the game dev industry, thank you for avoiding crunch. I've seen the effect it's had on my professors and even my classmates (and myself!) and how easy it is to burn out, all because something HAS to be done now. Good to see a studio not only recognizing, but avoiding the negative effects of crunch.

I'm looking forward to the ancient breeds!!! Lots of room for fun here.
As a gal looking for work in the game dev industry, thank you for avoiding crunch. I've seen the effect it's had on my professors and even my classmates (and myself!) and how easy it is to burn out, all because something HAS to be done now. Good to see a studio not only recognizing, but avoiding the negative effects of crunch.

I'm looking forward to the ancient breeds!!! Lots of room for fun here.
Can't wait for anniversary!
Can't wait for anniversary!
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Thanks for the breed news but also whaddya mean tidelord might be dead?!??
Thanks for the breed news but also whaddya mean tidelord might be dead?!??
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
this is such a great idea! super excited to see the first ancient dragons!
this is such a great idea! super excited to see the first ancient dragons!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
oh my goodness, this is so exciting, I can't wait for the ancient breeds!
oh my goodness, this is so exciting, I can't wait for the ancient breeds!
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
looking forward to ancient breeds! they sound cool :D
looking forward to ancient breeds! they sound cool :D
lapis+rose
28 they/them
So glad to get an update - and extra hyped for ancient breeds! Can't wait to see if we get Swiftwings or not with this update since a lot of people really want them

Would also be hype to see Emperors-
So glad to get an update - and extra hyped for ancient breeds! Can't wait to see if we get Swiftwings or not with this update since a lot of people really want them

Would also be hype to see Emperors-
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
I am 100% happy to wait for any new features.

Artists, coders and developers are people not just machines to pump out content.
As an artist myself who’s done commissions I know how much sheer hard work it takes to make a good creative project.
I’d much rather wait longer and know staff are treated better then get anything early.

Although it would be cool to possibly hear from concept artist the process they go through to make images for the site? Mostly just to know more about the work that goes into this! More on a process view then strictly technical.

And I know you aren’t hiring new artists by the sounds of it.
But I would be curious if you do have a process for artist hiring and what sort of things you’d look for in an artist? Mostly as I plan to be a freelance illustrator and I’d love to know what sites like this are after :D
I am 100% happy to wait for any new features.

Artists, coders and developers are people not just machines to pump out content.
As an artist myself who’s done commissions I know how much sheer hard work it takes to make a good creative project.
I’d much rather wait longer and know staff are treated better then get anything early.

Although it would be cool to possibly hear from concept artist the process they go through to make images for the site? Mostly just to know more about the work that goes into this! More on a process view then strictly technical.

And I know you aren’t hiring new artists by the sounds of it.
But I would be curious if you do have a process for artist hiring and what sort of things you’d look for in an artist? Mostly as I plan to be a freelance illustrator and I’d love to know what sites like this are after :D
This is a very interesting and eye opening update! Thanks for being so transparent!

I’m VERY curious about the ancient breeds and I’m very excited to see what you have in development!
This is a very interesting and eye opening update! Thanks for being so transparent!

I’m VERY curious about the ancient breeds and I’m very excited to see what you have in development!
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159