Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 189 190
@MerryMuse You're welcome for the help and thank you for the compliment. [emoji=pastel rainbow] If you need any more help, feel free to ask. [emoji=ping]
@MerryMuse
You're welcome for the help and thank you for the compliment.

If you need any more help, feel free to ask.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I am SO excited about this!! Thank you so much for making this happen!! Now I can sort them the way I'd like to. This is GREAT! <3 <3 <3
I am SO excited about this!! Thank you so much for making this happen!! Now I can sort them the way I'd like to. This is GREAT! <3 <3 <3
HzGpUHb.png
Am I missing something? How do I expand my lair without paying treasure (ie item quests of paying with gems)? I only see the option to pay with treasure, so far...

(LOVE that change, by the way... treasure-based expansion costs have gotten pretty prohibitive for me)
Am I missing something? How do I expand my lair without paying treasure (ie item quests of paying with gems)? I only see the option to pay with treasure, so far...

(LOVE that change, by the way... treasure-based expansion costs have gotten pretty prohibitive for me)
@Makoredeyes for ordinary lair expansions it's still treasure only, but you can expand your Hibernal Den using gems or item trades ^^ To get to where you expand the Den, toggle to it by clicking the button with the Sun/Moon on it, then click the "edit" gear like you would for your lair! From there click on the "+ Slots" Button, and then it'll pop up with a window with the two options~
@Makoredeyes for ordinary lair expansions it's still treasure only, but you can expand your Hibernal Den using gems or item trades ^^ To get to where you expand the Den, toggle to it by clicking the button with the Sun/Moon on it, then click the "edit" gear like you would for your lair! From there click on the "+ Slots" Button, and then it'll pop up with a window with the two options~
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
Eh.. I'm on the fence with this new lair update. Especially since you have to buy individual slots for hibernal. It as a whole feels redundant and confusing. I can get behind having an extra tab for favorites, but that's probably it. :/
Eh.. I'm on the fence with this new lair update. Especially since you have to buy individual slots for hibernal. It as a whole feels redundant and confusing. I can get behind having an extra tab for favorites, but that's probably it. :/
[quote name="@Lionturtle" date="2019-02-10 05:56:02" ] Has anyone noticed changes in breeds' feeding order after the revamp? [/quote] My Nocturne just ate bugs before my Skydancers. That's never happened before.
@Lionturtle wrote on 2019-02-10 05:56:02:
Has anyone noticed changes in breeds' feeding order after the revamp?

My Nocturne just ate bugs before my Skydancers. That's never happened before.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
[quote name="Lara8" date="2019-02-12 01:01:03" ] My Nocturne just ate bugs before my Skydancers. That's never happened before. [/quote] Oh, so it's not just me - my Nocs managed to get to the meat before my Boges did, when I was feeding the lot of them for the first time after the revamp. Interesting :o
Lara8 wrote on 2019-02-12 01:01:03:
My Nocturne just ate bugs before my Skydancers. That's never happened before.
Oh, so it's not just me - my Nocs managed to get to the meat before my Boges did, when I was feeding the lot of them for the first time after the revamp. Interesting :o
@Lionturtle

My Coatls also just ate fish before my Snapper, and the Coatl thing was iirc an acknowledged bug, so I'm guessing this was an intended fix.
@Lionturtle

My Coatls also just ate fish before my Snapper, and the Coatl thing was iirc an acknowledged bug, so I'm guessing this was an intended fix.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
[quote name="Achri" date="2019-02-11 22:21:15" ] Eh.. I'm on the fence with this new lair update. Especially since you have to buy individual slots for hibernal. It as a whole feels redundant and confusing. I can get behind having an extra tab for favorites, but that's probably it. :/ [/quote] No. the whole Point of the Slots is for you to Put Dragons in, that you like 8for whatever sentimental reason) but dont want to take up a Place in your Lair. Thats it. its not Redundant, its mostly for people who breed alot and but Dragons in for "looking but no Touching" its not redunant at all.
Achri wrote on 2019-02-11 22:21:15:
No. the whole Point of the Slots is for you to Put Dragons in, that you like 8for whatever sentimental reason) but dont want to take up a Place in your Lair.
Thats it. its not Redundant, its mostly for people who breed alot and but Dragons in for "looking but no Touching" its not redunant at all.
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
[quote name="Achri" date="2019-02-11 22:21:15" ] Eh.. I'm on the fence with this new lair update. Especially since you have to buy individual slots for hibernal. It as a whole feels redundant and confusing. I can get behind having an extra tab for favorites, but that's probably it. :/ [/quote] No. the whole Point of the Slots is for you to Put Dragons in, that you like 8for whatever sentimental reason) but dont want to take up a Place in your Lair. Thats it. its not Redundant, its mostly for people who breed alot and but Dragons in for "looking but no Touching" its not redunant at all.
Achri wrote on 2019-02-11 22:21:15:
No. the whole Point of the Slots is for you to Put Dragons in, that you like 8for whatever sentimental reason) but dont want to take up a Place in your Lair.
Thats it. its not Redundant, its mostly for people who breed alot and but Dragons in for "looking but no Touching" its not redunant at all.
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 189 190