Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 189 190
I collect low-digit dragons. I don't want to breed them. Actually I don't breed any of my permanent dragons. So the Den is perfect for me! My main lair is dedicated to my fodder pairs and hatchlings for flipping now.
I collect low-digit dragons. I don't want to breed them. Actually I don't breed any of my permanent dragons. So the Den is perfect for me! My main lair is dedicated to my fodder pairs and hatchlings for flipping now.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I love the new lair update! I'm enjoying buying new slots for my hibernal den and putting all the dragons I can't bear to part with in there. The tabs are helping me organize and figure out what I have. I was running out of space and food before and I'm not anymore! Thanks for all the hard work :)
I love the new lair update! I'm enjoying buying new slots for my hibernal den and putting all the dragons I can't bear to part with in there. The tabs are helping me organize and figure out what I have. I was running out of space and food before and I'm not anymore! Thanks for all the hard work :)
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
So...some of these Den Tasks cost over a million treasure already. For example, a Deeprealm Hunter will run you 500kT, and there aren't even any Hydras for sale right now. That's... gonna go great...

ETA: Also, yes, can we please have blanks for empty slots? I don't like having to go into edit mode just to see how much space I have.
So...some of these Den Tasks cost over a million treasure already. For example, a Deeprealm Hunter will run you 500kT, and there aren't even any Hydras for sale right now. That's... gonna go great...

ETA: Also, yes, can we please have blanks for empty slots? I don't like having to go into edit mode just to see how much space I have.
I just played around with this feature a bit and I absolutely love it. I don't see why people are confused about it, it's pretty simple if you just go mess with things for a bit...

I can finally move dragons I don't want in my main lair but not get rid of them. It's a great feeling. <3
I just played around with this feature a bit and I absolutely love it. I don't see why people are confused about it, it's pretty simple if you just go mess with things for a bit...

I can finally move dragons I don't want in my main lair but not get rid of them. It's a great feeling. <3
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto2_500.png
[quote name="damaia" date="2019-02-12 10:52:29" ] ETA: Also, yes, can we please have blanks for empty slots? I don't like having to go into edit mode just to see how much space I have. [/quote] Someone mentioned that it is impossible with the Layout :x
damaia wrote on 2019-02-12 10:52:29:

Someone mentioned that it is impossible with the Layout :x
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
[quote name="Makoredeyes" date="2019-02-11 21:09:24" ] Am I missing something? How do I expand my lair without paying treasure (ie item quests of paying with gems)? I only see the option to pay with treasure, so far... (LOVE that change, by the way... treasure-based expansion costs have gotten pretty prohibitive for me) [/quote] @Makoredeyes You can only expand the hibernal den with items, your main lair will still cost treasure to expand.
Makoredeyes wrote on 2019-02-11 21:09:24:
Am I missing something? How do I expand my lair without paying treasure (ie item quests of paying with gems)? I only see the option to pay with treasure, so far...

(LOVE that change, by the way... treasure-based expansion costs have gotten pretty prohibitive for me)

@Makoredeyes

You can only expand the hibernal den with items, your main lair will still cost treasure to expand.
New Inventory on the AH!
Love this update, very useful for my fledgling clan lore. I can finally have separate Courts!
Love this update, very useful for my fledgling clan lore. I can finally have separate Courts!
hu72dVR.png
I accidentally put some dragons on a tab. I had exalted a few and had a gap so I was trying to get the others to go up to fill the gap and be with the others ahead of them.

How do I fix this?

Thanks
I accidentally put some dragons on a tab. I had exalted a few and had a gap so I was trying to get the others to go up to fill the gap and be with the others ahead of them.

How do I fix this?

Thanks
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
heyas team! are you tired of reading yet? :)

just some quick notes:

1: the 'short' backing card... not liking that. the line runs into the dragon. i liked them better with the plain, clear backgrounds.

2: the male/female icon. i find is redundant (except for hatchlings) and wish it were smaller/LESS obtrusive than it is.

lastly! the hibernal den turn-in quest setup.

i was wondering if you could consider... having an option to skip a quest and get a new one. it can be limited 'rerolls' if necessary. (like once a week? once a month?) OR maybe just more than 5 quests at a time?

thing is, a lot of the items are coli items. i never do coli, because i'm against grinding.

i don't want to put familiars and scrolls towards slots.

otherwise, i am a hoarder and have a boatload of junk i could complete some of these with ;D if i can ever get to them. i know it's early in the game, but i can foresee a time when i end up with five quests that are all coli items and/or stuff i don't want to trade in, and then i'm stuck there.

and yeah, i could buy stuff on auction and all... but it might end up being easier (and cheaper) to just pay for them in gems! ;) (from the guide thread i see that hibernal slots are all one flat fee, not escalating fees. right?)

anyway, see how it might affect gameplay if implemented, and see if that's any good. thanks for reading!
heyas team! are you tired of reading yet? :)

just some quick notes:

1: the 'short' backing card... not liking that. the line runs into the dragon. i liked them better with the plain, clear backgrounds.

2: the male/female icon. i find is redundant (except for hatchlings) and wish it were smaller/LESS obtrusive than it is.

lastly! the hibernal den turn-in quest setup.

i was wondering if you could consider... having an option to skip a quest and get a new one. it can be limited 'rerolls' if necessary. (like once a week? once a month?) OR maybe just more than 5 quests at a time?

thing is, a lot of the items are coli items. i never do coli, because i'm against grinding.

i don't want to put familiars and scrolls towards slots.

otherwise, i am a hoarder and have a boatload of junk i could complete some of these with ;D if i can ever get to them. i know it's early in the game, but i can foresee a time when i end up with five quests that are all coli items and/or stuff i don't want to trade in, and then i'm stuck there.

and yeah, i could buy stuff on auction and all... but it might end up being easier (and cheaper) to just pay for them in gems! ;) (from the guide thread i see that hibernal slots are all one flat fee, not escalating fees. right?)

anyway, see how it might affect gameplay if implemented, and see if that's any good. thanks for reading!
I cant seem to figure out how to add emojis into my lair tab names. It just appears as the bbc code. Help anyone? [emoji=guardian confused]
I cant seem to figure out how to add emojis into my lair tab names. It just appears as the bbc code. Help anyone?
tumblr_inline_ojwcmeqdwV1rzx2l9_540.jpg
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 189 190