Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 189 190
Am I the only one who finds the hibernal den/general expansion to be kind of convoluted and confusion
Am I the only one who finds the hibernal den/general expansion to be kind of convoluted and confusion
AHH I love this so much!! [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=cat 3] [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart]
AHH I love this so much!!
tumblr_ogx26x40571rravn7o4_500.png
YAY ITS HERE
YAY ITS HERE
ZVpCPil.png
@Xhaztol

Can someone please tell me how to move my dragons around? I click on the dragon and try to drag it to another page, but nothing happens. I have clicked the setting button first. I have new dragons in the back of my lair that are mingled with my dragons that I have for exalting. I want to move them forward a couple pages...can't figure out how to do it.

If you know someone else who could give me step by step directions...more than in the update information, that would be very helpful.

Thank you!
@Xhaztol

Can someone please tell me how to move my dragons around? I click on the dragon and try to drag it to another page, but nothing happens. I have clicked the setting button first. I have new dragons in the back of my lair that are mingled with my dragons that I have for exalting. I want to move them forward a couple pages...can't figure out how to do it.

If you know someone else who could give me step by step directions...more than in the update information, that would be very helpful.

Thank you!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo7_500.png
Einstein: Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
Something that tells me when there are dragons in the den when I am visiting other lairs.
Something that tells me when there are dragons in the den when I am visiting other lairs.
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
This is amazing! Having a large lair meant keeping up with feeding them was nearly impossible, this will make it so much easier to play. :D
This is amazing! Having a large lair meant keeping up with feeding them was nearly impossible, this will make it so much easier to play. :D
I'm getting used to it. I think it's very pretty, and I like being able to change the number of spaces on each page. I have two little requests if that's ok.

1) Please make the female/male corners more obvious. Light gray on lighter gray is very difficult to see. I know it makes the page cleaner, but does page design trump ease of use? It isn't fair for me to whine without a suggestion, so would it be possible to make the colors or the corners a very pale pink tint and a very pale blue tine? I know that pink and blue are cliché, but maybe a peachy ping and an aqua blue might be softer and less stereotypical.

2) It would be really helpful to have blanks for the empty slots back again. I know I can click on the gear to see now many I have left, but that's an extra step. It was easier to look and just know.

But thank you again for the revamp!
I'm getting used to it. I think it's very pretty, and I like being able to change the number of spaces on each page. I have two little requests if that's ok.

1) Please make the female/male corners more obvious. Light gray on lighter gray is very difficult to see. I know it makes the page cleaner, but does page design trump ease of use? It isn't fair for me to whine without a suggestion, so would it be possible to make the colors or the corners a very pale pink tint and a very pale blue tine? I know that pink and blue are cliché, but maybe a peachy ping and an aqua blue might be softer and less stereotypical.

2) It would be really helpful to have blanks for the empty slots back again. I know I can click on the gear to see now many I have left, but that's an extra step. It was easier to look and just know.

But thank you again for the revamp!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[quote name="MerryMuse" date="2019-02-11 17:19:26" ] @Xhaztol Can someone please tell me how to move my dragons around? I click on the dragon and try to drag it to another page, but nothing happens. I have clicked the setting button first. I have new dragons in the back of my lair that are mingled with my dragons that I have for exalting. I want to move them forward a couple pages...can't figure out how to do it. If you know someone else who could give me step by step directions...more than in the update information, that would be very helpful. Thank you! [/quote] @MerryMuse In regards to moving dragons, go to the gear icon and click it. You are now in edit mode. THen find a dragon you want to move and click and drag the :::: just below it. If you want to drag them across pages, not tabs, minimize the pages between the page your dragon is on and the page with its destination (final spot) by using the black minus sign at the top right of the pages.
MerryMuse wrote on 2019-02-11 17:19:26:
@Xhaztol

Thank you!
@MerryMuse
In regards to moving dragons, go to the gear icon and click it. You are now in edit mode. THen find a dragon you want to move and click and drag the :::: just below it. If you want to drag them across pages, not tabs, minimize the pages between the page your dragon is on and the page with its destination (final spot) by using the black minus sign at the top right of the pages.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788

Thank you. I did figure out how to press the weird ::: symbol. It wasn't intuitive.

I did move my dragons as I wanted. I will venture to use the minimize symbol later. I'm going to try to get more comfortable with the different tabs next.

I truly appreciate you getting back to me! You're awesome!
@pyereciae2788

Thank you. I did figure out how to press the weird ::: symbol. It wasn't intuitive.

I did move my dragons as I wanted. I will venture to use the minimize symbol later. I'm going to try to get more comfortable with the different tabs next.

I truly appreciate you getting back to me! You're awesome!
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo7_500.png
Einstein: Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
[quote name="Jenjin" date="2019-02-11 08:36:35" ] [quote name="LLHBBB" date="2019-02-11 08:26:21" ] I'm strictly using a PC and I have not been able to re-arrange my dragons. I've tried but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I just got a new Coatl and want it sitting with my other coatl's and still it sits as the last pet. I wish there was an option to choose whether you want to use the new system or stick with the old. [/quote] @LLHBBB @Sassy19 I went through the same thing and posted here for an answer. It was the only way I figured it out because with all the other changes, I didn't find it very intuitive. Click on the upper right gear shape (edit) to take pages into edit mode. Afterward, you should see a dotted line around all your dragons. Click within the square of the one your wish to move and it gets "sticky" for drag and drop. Pick it up and move it to new location. Now that I've figured it out, I actually like it better than before because you can take it immediately to whichever page you choose. Hope this helps. [/quote] @LLHBBB @Sassy19 As @Jenjin said, you will have to move dragon from the last spot when you get them. As in the old version, newly aquired dragons (from breeding, purchases, CR, etc.) go in the last spot(s), but in the new version, the only difference is that the dragons go to the last spot(s) on the original main tab. The original main tab is the one where all incoming dragons are placed, so to find which tab it is, you will have to go to the edit mode and look for the tab with a downwards purple arrow. That tab with the arrow is where your new dragons wil be, so you'll have to move them if you don't want them there.
Jenjin wrote on 2019-02-11 08:36:35:
LLHBBB wrote on 2019-02-11 08:26:21:
I'm strictly using a PC and I have not been able to re-arrange my dragons. I've tried but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I just got a new Coatl and want it sitting with my other coatl's and still it sits as the last pet. I wish there was an option to choose whether you want to use the new system or stick with the old.

@LLHBBB @Sassy19
I went through the same thing and posted here for an answer. It was the only way I figured it out because with all the other changes, I didn't find it very intuitive.

Click on the upper right gear shape (edit) to take pages into edit mode. Afterward, you should see a dotted line around all your dragons. Click within the square of the one your wish to move and it gets "sticky" for drag and drop. Pick it up and move it to new location. Now that I've figured it out, I actually like it better than before because you can take it immediately to whichever page you choose. Hope this helps.
@LLHBBB @Sassy19

As @Jenjin said, you will have to move dragon from the last spot when you get them. As in the old version, newly aquired dragons (from breeding, purchases, CR, etc.) go in the last spot(s), but in the new version, the only difference is that the dragons go to the last spot(s) on the original main tab. The original main tab is the one where all incoming dragons are placed, so to find which tab it is, you will have to go to the edit mode and look for the tab with a downwards purple arrow. That tab with the arrow is where your new dragons wil be, so you'll have to move them if you don't want them there.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 189 190