Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Skins Safari
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55
Awesome!
Awesome!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
50% coliseum experience !! Perfect, I have lots of dragons to train so this is really great news!
50% coliseum experience !! Perfect, I have lots of dragons to train so this is really great news!
DUCKYS!
DUCKYS!
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
Love the new familiars and vista! I'm super excited to see more festivals/events that aren't flight related and I really hope they become a common occurrence!!
Love the new familiars and vista! I'm super excited to see more festivals/events that aren't flight related and I really hope they become a common occurrence!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
But I've been excited for the new constellation gene :< When it's going to release?
But I've been excited for the new constellation gene :< When it's going to release?
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
"new micro event" [img]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/jaJS_5o4M4xHt8Mc2kK9HrY9sUdlCom916URP_uPEPs/https/cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/462504163767746574/476778295636131841/2e6.png[/img]
"new micro event"
2e6.png
zidanerun.gif b / zid - they/them
The new familiars are adorable! I love the notifications for Baldwin's as well since I always forget
The new familiars are adorable! I love the notifications for Baldwin's as well since I always forget
SotkiVd.gif
the skins are nice but why pick 3 of the same creature djghjrhgh
the skins are nice but why pick 3 of the same creature djghjrhgh
@xhaztol I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but the male tundra tigerblood foo skin (accent?) seems to still be on a dragon base that was likely used as an example (crystal/shimmer/smoke to be exact)

Edit- after checking the original creators post, it was supposed to be an accent.
@xhaztol I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but the male tundra tigerblood foo skin (accent?) seems to still be on a dragon base that was likely used as an example (crystal/shimmer/smoke to be exact)

Edit- after checking the original creators post, it was supposed to be an accent.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Cool! The new familiars + the vista are great, plus I can't wait for the Drakeharvest! ;D
Cool! The new familiars + the vista are great, plus I can't wait for the Drakeharvest! ;D
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55