Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 116 117
The new world map is almost empty and yet it seems SO COOL ALREADY!!
Thank you FR! *_*
The new world map is almost empty and yet it seems SO COOL ALREADY!!
Thank you FR! *_*
Gdvkld2.pngv5Ocz7R.pngRG70TCs.pngVcF1ol9.png
This all sounds so exciting, I'm so so so hyped for the map update and Roundsey is going to be awesome! :D
This all sounds so exciting, I'm so so so hyped for the map update and Roundsey is going to be awesome! :D
Oh I can't wait!
Oh I can't wait!

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxx pink_flipp_117x100.png xxxxx pidgeadoptOrisasig1.png
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
Ohhh my goodness!!! This is probably one of the most exciting updates I've seen in my time on FR (other than Baldwin's slip, that definitely took me off guard) (?_´)?

You all are working so hard. I've loved being on this website, and these people are amazing as well. Thank you so much for putting your time to create such a wonderful game. <33
Ohhh my goodness!!! This is probably one of the most exciting updates I've seen in my time on FR (other than Baldwin's slip, that definitely took me off guard) (?_´)?

You all are working so hard. I've loved being on this website, and these people are amazing as well. Thank you so much for putting your time to create such a wonderful game. <33
3sYCp.gif mOnxB.gif liQzJ.gif hOwop.gif
Users: We want brewable stacks in Baldwin, searchable hoard, better auction house functionality, sort materials by type, sort vault by type, sortable/searchable bestiary, and (list goes on of things that will legitimately aid in game play).

Developers: Here's a cool 3D map!

I mean it is a very cool map but in the long run I don't see how it enhances play experience if I'm too busy trying to find crap in my hoard, or checking to see if Baldwin is done yet, to use it.

It is a very cool map.

Also OK Roundsey is the cutest. I may be softening a bit.
Users: We want brewable stacks in Baldwin, searchable hoard, better auction house functionality, sort materials by type, sort vault by type, sortable/searchable bestiary, and (list goes on of things that will legitimately aid in game play).

Developers: Here's a cool 3D map!

I mean it is a very cool map but in the long run I don't see how it enhances play experience if I'm too busy trying to find crap in my hoard, or checking to see if Baldwin is done yet, to use it.

It is a very cool map.

Also OK Roundsey is the cutest. I may be softening a bit.
duHgkuH.png
[quote name="kenjirou" date="2018-07-31 06:19:46" ] so there's no cap on the tickets people are allowed to buy? that seems to give an unfair advantage to players who already have the money/old items and gives them a higher chance, rather than to try and let new players get the items. and while imperial scrolls won't be coming back, i hope kickstarter items won't be as well. other than that, it's a cool idea. [/quote] Agreeing that all KS items should be offlimits. However, I prefer the no limit rule, as that actually helps with the economy. Because they are not making a hard base price to these items, their prices can still fluctuate naturally in the economy and still be valuable, while also giving some people the opportunity to buy rare stuff for cheaper.
kenjirou wrote on 2018-07-31 06:19:46:
so there's no cap on the tickets people are allowed to buy? that seems to give an unfair advantage to players who already have the money/old items and gives them a higher chance, rather than to try and let new players get the items. and while imperial scrolls won't be coming back, i hope kickstarter items won't be as well. other than that, it's a cool idea.
Agreeing that all KS items should be offlimits. However, I prefer the no limit rule, as that actually helps with the economy. Because they are not making a hard base price to these items, their prices can still fluctuate naturally in the economy and still be valuable, while also giving some people the opportunity to buy rare stuff for cheaper.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote]There are no limits to how many tickets you can buy![/quote] Hahahah you're gonna need to put a cap on this sooner or later. You bet I and every user who has the money will buy 5k-10k tickets every time the raffle has something valuable to offer. I know it's a raffle and people can get lucky, however the odds are on the already-rich side with this one.
Quote:
There are no limits to how many tickets you can buy!

Hahahah you're gonna need to put a cap on this sooner or later. You bet I and every user who has the money will buy 5k-10k tickets every time the raffle has something valuable to offer. I know it's a raffle and people can get lucky, however the odds are on the already-rich side with this one.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
definitely anticipating the roulette at this point! //hides wallet

can someone make up a scry of roundsey, though? i'm curious to know what her official colors are, but i can't seem to make a proper scry now because the internet's running at a slower pace on mobile.
definitely anticipating the roulette at this point! //hides wallet

can someone make up a scry of roundsey, though? i'm curious to know what her official colors are, but i can't seem to make a proper scry now because the internet's running at a slower pace on mobile.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
Edit: accidentally pinged Aequorin first rip @Xhaztol I'm wondering about these questions as well.. [s]also i'm really sorry if the ping is unwanted or bothers you[/s] [quote name="Churrell" date="2018-07-31 06:22:36" ] Will Roundsey's Raffle Roulette include first-generation Imperials? Like, personally I would love one but it would probably do some stuff to the economy. [/quote] [quote name="Boltninja75" date="2018-07-31 06:23:33" ] Ooo I like the sound of the raffle but what happens if you don’t have lair room? Will the reward dragon be stuck in limbo? [/quote] [quote name="Firtarian" date="2018-07-31 06:24:10" ] What retired items are coming back? Are say Sprites in the mix? After everything we've gone through yelling and arguing about retiring vs recycling, and staff members saying that if it's retired it's RETIRED, is this really a good idea? I really just want to know which retired items are coming back, since in the past, it's always been, "Once it's stated to be retired, it's NEVER COMING BACK!" [/quote]
Edit: accidentally pinged Aequorin first rip

@Xhaztol

I'm wondering about these questions as well.. also i'm really sorry if the ping is unwanted or bothers you
Churrell wrote on 2018-07-31 06:22:36:
Will Roundsey's Raffle Roulette include first-generation Imperials? Like, personally I would love one but it would probably do some stuff to the economy.
Boltninja75 wrote on 2018-07-31 06:23:33:
Ooo I like the sound of the raffle but what happens if you don’t have lair room? Will the reward dragon be stuck in limbo?
Firtarian wrote on 2018-07-31 06:24:10:
What retired items are coming back? Are say Sprites in the mix? After everything we've gone through yelling and arguing about retiring vs recycling, and staff members saying that if it's retired it's RETIRED, is this really a good idea?

I really just want to know which retired items are coming back, since in the past, it's always been, "Once it's stated to be retired, it's NEVER COMING BACK!"
i really like star wars ok
oh this is all so cool wow
oh this is all so cool wow
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 116 117