Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Upcoming Projects
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117
This looks so cool! I love the Roundsey idea.
This looks so cool! I love the Roundsey idea.
WRodlih.png
Fall only comes once a year,
So make it count.
After all, what's to lose
Other than the leaves?
Neato! I just wish we had more treasure gains to go along with another treasure sink.
Neato! I just wish we had more treasure gains to go along with another treasure sink.
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
Not sure how I feel about the raffle thing. Is there going to be year-one apparel, for instance?

I understand it's supposed to be random like the Raffles forum but it still feels... iffy at the moment. I want more details.

That map tho, oof. Gimme.
Not sure how I feel about the raffle thing. Is there going to be year-one apparel, for instance?

I understand it's supposed to be random like the Raffles forum but it still feels... iffy at the moment. I want more details.

That map tho, oof. Gimme.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
OMFDSNFEUGR I'M SCREAMING TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF IN ONE POST I CAN'T WAIT!!!! ok I'll calm down yes HAHA

P.S. Roundsey's art is so amazing I want to cry.
OMFDSNFEUGR I'M SCREAMING TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF IN ONE POST I CAN'T WAIT!!!! ok I'll calm down yes HAHA

P.S. Roundsey's art is so amazing I want to cry.
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
The idea with the weekly lottery is well-balanced, especially with the such big prize as the designed dragons and the retired events. I definitely look forward, and Roundsey looks great.
The idea with the weekly lottery is well-balanced, especially with the such big prize as the designed dragons and the retired events. I definitely look forward, and Roundsey looks great.
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
Wow, I love all of these things!
Wow, I love all of these things!
_ Selenite __ Rw7uKRS.png
HdmxfuE.png
7Zid8hE.png
Tl1dGxE.png
zF6zw52.png
__ Selenite __ AaYNmEX.png
Pgv53XB.png
R1dejfm.png
EqNXchu.png
YMPbu9R.png
__ Selenite
o HELL YEAH, new npc is great!
o HELL YEAH, new npc is great!
English is not my native language
how exciting!! can't wait to have these features implemented !!
how exciting!! can't wait to have these features implemented !!
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
This looks fantastic! The raffle really interests me--when I hear "retired items," my first thought is the elemental sprites from the first year. Will they be available in the raffle?
This looks fantastic! The raffle really interests me--when I hear "retired items," my first thought is the elemental sprites from the first year. Will they be available in the raffle?
This is all very exciting! I'm hyped for the new map~
This is all very exciting! I'm hyped for the new map~
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117