Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64
What about those of us who basically lost our gathering turns?
What about those of us who basically lost our gathering turns?
Aleahtoo.gif
I used all my gathering turns earlier and got no sprockets because of the glitch... Damn...
I used all my gathering turns earlier and got no sprockets because of the glitch... Damn...
UZ6dqn4.png
I agree about the questions and concerns regarding gathering turns. I did all of mine as well without sprockets before realizing that the festival was down this morning.

I understand that giving extra gathering turns to everyone doesn't solve the problem, as that then gives some people more turns to get sprockets and makes things just as uneven. But an update that you're at least exploring options would be really nice.

Thanks!
I agree about the questions and concerns regarding gathering turns. I did all of mine as well without sprockets before realizing that the festival was down this morning.

I understand that giving extra gathering turns to everyone doesn't solve the problem, as that then gives some people more turns to get sprockets and makes things just as uneven. But an update that you're at least exploring options would be really nice.

Thanks!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Yep, here too. I stopped when I realized I wasn't getting any sprockets with 6 turns left, but wasted the others.
Yep, here too. I stopped when I realized I wasn't getting any sprockets with 6 turns left, but wasted the others.
9PW8odu.jpg
Gathering turns?
Gathering turns?
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
thanks for getting thundercrack back up and running! i just wanted to pop in and say that i also wasted my gathering turns and am pretty disappointed about it. it'd be nice if those could be reset, if at all possible.
thanks for getting thundercrack back up and running! i just wanted to pop in and say that i also wasted my gathering turns and am pretty disappointed about it. it'd be nice if those could be reset, if at all possible.
Same here!!! I used up all mine and thought it was over. D: I completely understand if getting them back won't be possible; I'm just glad I still have time to exchange the ones I do have!!! LOL
Same here!!! I used up all mine and thought it was over. D: I completely understand if getting them back won't be possible; I'm just glad I still have time to exchange the ones I do have!!! LOL
I used my gathering turns shortly after rollover.
*Despair*
I used my gathering turns shortly after rollover.
*Despair*
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
hey, yet another poor soul who wasted their gathering turns, thought that i just had some awful rng luck :/
hey, yet another poor soul who wasted their gathering turns, thought that i just had some awful rng luck :/
MUYNhfy.pngP9aWhak.png
mTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.png
6mVFIuV.pngmlHpBMC.png
6KQB58c.pngKRcB6uC.png
11439sg.png weia2aX.pngnJpYdaN.png
LDkMPPP.pngpkY2oAO.png
oaolHwW.pnggYW0j5f.png
gziv3Ja.pngtHMlMJF.png
Will there be compensation for those of us that lost our gathering turns due to the glitch?
Will there be compensation for those of us that lost our gathering turns due to the glitch?
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64