Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2018
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
@Aeteni
What I meant is that you should cut some slack for the staff, as they were the ones working since the beginning to make this game, and that they are in the right adjusting anything they want so that they are comfortable with it. Especially considering Undel‘s health.
@Aeteni
What I meant is that you should cut some slack for the staff, as they were the ones working since the beginning to make this game, and that they are in the right adjusting anything they want so that they are comfortable with it. Especially considering Undel‘s health.
jc4RTcO.png
@Kurayami
And that is why I must shut up and write nothing? is that what you mean?
@Kurayami
And that is why I must shut up and write nothing? is that what you mean?
rkylBBV.pngx0CMhAc.pngzyvrj7C.png
@Aeteni No, but acting like that [quote]I DON'T WANT TO SHARE MY FESTIVAL WITH ANY OTHER FLIGHT, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?[/quote] is childish. The decision to move the beginning of the festival was made to acommodate to Undel‘s health. To act childishly like that is inconsiderate to all of the staff. You undercut your own arguments with that behavior.
@Aeteni
No, but acting like that
Quote:
I DON'T WANT TO SHARE MY FESTIVAL WITH ANY OTHER FLIGHT, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
is childish. The decision to move the beginning of the festival was made to acommodate to Undel‘s health. To act childishly like that is inconsiderate to all of the staff. You undercut your own arguments with that behavior.
jc4RTcO.png
@Kurayami
Yeah… Can you please be kind and noticed that it wasn't the first message and it wasn't directed to Undel personally? Or is it too much to ask?

I won't explain myself any further regarding any health issues, that is none of my business. I hope Undel will completely recover etc.
@Kurayami
Yeah… Can you please be kind and noticed that it wasn't the first message and it wasn't directed to Undel personally? Or is it too much to ask?

I won't explain myself any further regarding any health issues, that is none of my business. I hope Undel will completely recover etc.
rkylBBV.pngx0CMhAc.pngzyvrj7C.png
@Aeteni
I'm sorry if my post came off as harsh, but my intent is not to bully you or make you out to be the bad guy. As I said, I was simply trying to offer a different perspective on the situation.

I just feel you're vastly overreacting to what is ultimately a rather minor change with more benefits than drawbacks.

But I really have said all I think there is to say so I won't be responding further at this point.
@Aeteni
I'm sorry if my post came off as harsh, but my intent is not to bully you or make you out to be the bad guy. As I said, I was simply trying to offer a different perspective on the situation.

I just feel you're vastly overreacting to what is ultimately a rather minor change with more benefits than drawbacks.

But I really have said all I think there is to say so I won't be responding further at this point.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I forgot about the change :( :( :( :( and I didn't get anything I wanted!!! Omg. How could I be so dumb. I totally thought we had a few more days. And I didn't get the apparel or the circle thingy. Ahhhhhh

To top it all off, I was at band camp all week and thought it had only just started when I got back. Dang it :( I had lots of sprockets saved up too. I should have coli'd all of yesterday :(
I forgot about the change :( :( :( :( and I didn't get anything I wanted!!! Omg. How could I be so dumb. I totally thought we had a few more days. And I didn't get the apparel or the circle thingy. Ahhhhhh

To top it all off, I was at band camp all week and thought it had only just started when I got back. Dang it :( I had lots of sprockets saved up too. I should have coli'd all of yesterday :(
Im sad that its over

Now I have to wait another month for the next one

:/
Im sad that its over

Now I have to wait another month for the next one

:/
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
That was fun. Thanks Bossdad & staff!
That was fun. Thanks Bossdad & staff!
L1iCjA8.gif JhRlMNm.gif oSEZWud.png
@Sarah745 check out the giveaway in my sig! ;u; no hassle, i send you TCC gear.
@Sarah745 check out the giveaway in my sig! ;u; no hassle, i send you TCC gear.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
I wish they could have extended it one more day...
I wish they could have extended it one more day...
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifdeity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifdeity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifdeity_tidelord_by_dogi_crimson-dadpfgb.gif
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64